Sign in to follow this  
Vedauwoo

[SoNE Freebuild 9.3] Pilot record: HV-37 early testflight

[begin Transmission]

[Type - Alliance Report]

[security - Low]

[Report from: Vedauwoo (Pilot) {HV-37}]

[Location: Unknown swamp, Nar Eubrikka]

While the crew is negotiating the deal for the hangar, I decided to give the HV-37 an In-flight systems check.....needless to say, things did not go well....clearly we have more work to do integrating the various systems....it's hell trying to get various computers and control circuits to agree....

On the bright side, It gives me a chance to check out the Escape Systems...

IMG_8950sm500.jpg

Like other ships of her class, the HV-37 has a fully maneuverable cockpit sub-pod.

IMG_8953sm500.jpg

Sadly, though the Fusal Trust Engine had ample Fuel, we had failed to power up the Ion Ring Engines, so, tumbling into some backwater swamp I went...

IMG_8936sm500.jpg

As a result of impact, or the murky water, the comm systems were out....and even the personal comm was useless, as it was normally charged by the Ion power cells....I really need to have a talk with the fuel crew.....

There is some hope, however, as there is some sort of mineral extraction station nearby...

IMG_8939sm500.jpg

Now if I can just remember how to slice this type of interface....never a droid around when you need one....

IMG_8940sm500.jpg

"What do you mean 'Please clear area before unlocking interface.'?? How can I unlock the interface if I clear the area??"

IMG_8941sm500.jpg

"Something is not right........I have a bad feeling about this......."

IMG_8942sm500.jpg

Cockpit pod:

IMG_8948sm500.jpg

Side:

IMG_8957sm500.jpg

Rear:

IMG_8954sm500.jpg

Landscape:

IMG_8944sm500.jpg

Mineral Extractor:

IMG_8945sm500.jpg

IMG_8946sm500.jpg

Thanks for visiting!

Edited by Vedauwoo

fantastic cockpit and engine, i think the landscaping could use a little work, maybe by breaking up the spaced out pattern in the grass and adding some layers of plates add some contours

fantastic cockpit and engine, i think the landscaping could use a little work, maybe by breaking up the spaced out pattern in the grass and adding some layers of plates add some contours

Well, it is supposed to be a "swamp" ...so I went for a lichen-y flatness....there are grassy humps at the tree bases though....for you bump landscape purists! lol I often think I have some sort of "Chinese" grass from the pick-a-brick....they don't like to cooperate close together...admittedly, I was a little lazy on my spacing...especially on that front edge...

Whoa, awesome job! :wub:

Nice build, the ship looks great!

Wow, awesome!

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words...

Edited by Vedauwoo