Rail Co

Looking for Vintage town, and vintage train sets

Hello Everyone This is a pretty broad topic but I am looking for town (mostly vehicles, and construction sets along with small buildings), and also trains (12v and 9v era). If anyone has extras of these that they do not and have them at a REASONABLE price (I mean reasonable). Please either reply to this topic or preferably pm me. I am trying to build with older sets just because they are personally better looking and I am a collector of trains.

Cheers,

-RailCo

Hi Rail Co, I am new to this forum and have just gotten back into Lego, in particular trains. As part of this, I managed to track down all my Lego sets from when I was a child that my parents had still stored nicely for me. A tear almost came to my eye as I saw all the sets that I had and the fun times I had. As part of this is a real old train set (push type) with tracks etc. I had many city sets ranging from 1981 through to about 1993. I also have a decent amount of 9v track from a cargo train that I have (but want to keep the train and see if I can convert to power functions).

You can PM me if you want and I can send you a list of the set numbers I have.

Thank you for your reply Chillgoon, I cannot message you because you are new and have not reached the number of posts to use the PM system please reply here or message me info on the products you are selling once you can use the PM system

Thanks,

-Railco

Hiya,

I'm currently sorting and building my vintage town and train sets to potentially sell as we speak. What sets are you looking for?

As I'm a new member, I don't have access to the PM system yet.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Rail Co - must not have notifications set to on as I just saw your posts here by luck. I will do some more posting in forums to get off the new status. In the interim the sorts of sets I have are as per the below. Note that I am in the process of rebuilding these sets so it might end up being that some are missing parts etc.

7710 old passenger train push 6629 old ambulance car 6628 shell old tow truck 6534 buggy and windsurfer 6374 holiday home 6655 old car and wheel balance jack 6657 fire helicopter 6688 ambulance 6368 passenger plane 6658 older front end loader 6613 telephone booth 6381 race track and cars 6507 mini dumper 6671 electrical truck and trailer 1632 speed boat 1630 mini copter 6541 sea port 4563 old cargo train 1610 little police car 4515 9v straight rails 6353 coast guard 4546 truck on rail tracks 1463 treasure cart 6594 Gas transit (fuel tanker) 6533 police 4wd 1461 racing car 6668 garbage container truck 6397 service station 6662 backhoe 6345 Air show 6670 tow truck

Apologies for the format of above post - I have it in an excel sheet and it is not liking the formatting....

Edited by Chillgoon

@Retromatt thank you for the reply what sets do you have that go with these battery boxes and engines?

@CraigR I have PMed you with information

@Chillgoon Great selection when you get the PM system we shall get to talking about prices!

Thanks

-RailCo

Sounds good @RailCo. Finally got round to building my 1980 set 7710 last night. Found out that I am missing a few pieces, most notably the wheels off the passenger wagons!! To be honest I was a little surprised that more pieces weren't missing. Hopefully over the weekend I will be making some of the very old school cars that I have namely the two ambulance type vehicles.

Maybe you can find wat you want on the Dutch sellingsite www.marktplaats.nl good luck with it...