VBBN

Bionicle 2008 Images and Discussion

Wow, you guys were iditotic. Just shut up about the f**ken story and discuss the 2008 sets, just like the topic is about!

First off, quit saying Bionicle sucks, it doesn't suck, only to people who hate it, like Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn. Say that to yourself, don't show off in a fricking topic that you hate something. Then you continue reading the story so you can find things to criticize about and piss the hell out of everyone.

Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn: I am SICK of your critism of Bionicle! Why read the story when you don't like it? And a even better question; why do you even bother to post on something that you hate?

I hope I cleared everything up.

Toa Phantoka? Going by the names of there enemies? Thats eally nice Nuva. :-|

-ZotS

Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn: I am SICK of your critism of Bionicle! Why read the story when you don't like it? And a even better question; why do you even bother to post on something that you hate?
Because he likes the first four years. Makes sense, no?

Oh, and if the Piraka ever come back, I want them beaten to a pulp. I don't ever want to hear another "devilish grin" reference in Greg's writing again.

H*LL YEAH!

NOTHING Justifies what they did to the nuva!

The black one is Chirox/Cheerox.

The picture looks black to me. Hmm...

Woah Zaktan, take a breather. Critism is neccisary for a debate, however, name calling and rude remarks is not.

Edited by Kynok

Yah, I've calmed down now. Now lets just discuss the 2008 sets, kay? Sorry about that post, but still...

And Nuva are the Toa Phantoka right? So they took the names of there enemies. LOL, nice Nuva. :-P \

I like Chirox better than Cheerox. Cheerox sounds like Cheerios.

-ZotS

Actually, I just called them the Toa Phantoka for a filler so we don't get mixed up with the older Nuva, and the newer Nuva. And, stated in Tyrande's (who has seen the retailer's catolog) on page 8, both the Phantoka an the Nuva's boxes have the words "Phantoka" writen on them.

So, yeah. Just my idea, really. *sweet*

Okay. That makes sence. :-) Hope they keep it Nuva though.

Phantoka: Phantoka! Attack!

Nuva: We are the Phantoka! Attack!

Phantoka: Holy Crap! Phantoka? Thats awesome! Wanna be friends?

Nuva: Maybe...

It could happen you know!

-ZotS

Wow. Two pages of absolute crap.
It would make bones proud! X-D

They'll probably be a reason for them having the same series name. It's not like Greg to not explain something. Or is it?

I don't think it is legal to post these.
Welcome to Eurobricks.

We pride ourselves on not being BZP, Mask of Destiny, and whatever that second one you mentioned was. :-D

Occasionally, when there's justifiable need to, we'll temporarily pull down a pic here and there.

But set names?

Oh HELL no. *wub*

Besides... it's quite possibly Lego's intention to "accidentally" leak stuff for EVERY LINE THEY MAKE, YEAR AFTER YEAR... then ask the community to "stop showing / discussing it" ...as a tricky way to promote the products long before they hit shelves.

A planned, artificial way of manipulating interest in future products, if you will.

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. X-D

Again, welcome. If you're ever on those other sites and find info you want censored by the request of Lego, just swing on by here.

Toa Phantoka? Going by the names of there enemies? Thats eally nice Nuva. :-|

-ZotS

What can I say? I don't think that Phantoka is new name of Toa Nuva. In catalogue they were labeled simply "Lewa Nuva", for example.

Word "PHANTOKA" was written on every box - on Makuta boxes, on Toa Nuva, even on Matoran. I cannot clearly remember what was written on Toa Ignika box, but I think there was no Phantoka lable.

My opinion is that this is not "hero" or "enemy" name... maybe some Matoran word that everyone on Karda Nui will call them all - Makuta and toa Nuva.

Hope we'll try to get our claws on this catalogue this Thursday of Friday. If Emperor helps us, scans or better quality photos will be released before week ends.

Notorious, eh? lol

Maybe Phantoka is a place holder. I remember the first images of the Toa Inika said "Toa Ignika" on them, rather than Inika.

BTW, Shine, I love your banner.

Notorious, eh? lol

Maybe Phantoka is a place holder. I remember the first images of the Toa Inika said "Toa Ignika" on them, rather than Inika.

BTW, Shine, I love your banner.

Well, I don't really think so - there was a big picture in this catalogue, like poster, with big word PHANTOKA on it. And with Ignika eaten by bats!

Pardon me... but where did we learn this thing that the Phantoka/villains were Makuta? I sincerely doubt that's the case, since, um, the Nuva would then be dead by the time the first comic is out. Sounds more like servants of the Brotherhood to me.

An' s'rry fer th' crap. :-P

-Ikk

Pardon me... but where did we learn this thing that the Phantoka/villains were Makuta?
Well, sasha634 said 'coming soon, 2008 catalog'. I think, there it was written.
I sincerely doubt that's the case, since, um, the Nuva would then be dead by the time the first comic is out. Sounds more like servants of the Brotherhood to me.
IMHO, I doubt that Toa Nuva could be killed so easy. By the way, they're the most powerful Toa (after Toa Hagah)).

More powerful than the Hagah, actually, too. ;-)

But if they have trouble defeating one Makuta, how could they hope to stand up against six? Sounds to me more like the catalog was wrong, and that they are servants... but hey, y'never know. I just don't see how the Nuva would even have the slightest of chances!

-Ikk

Edited by Ikki o' Moopyville

More powerful than the Hagah, actually, too. ;-)

But if they have trouble defeating one Makuta, how could they hope to stand up against six? Sounds to me more like the catalog was wrong, and that they are servants... but hey, y'never know. I just don't see how the Nuva would even have the slightest of chances!

-Ikk

As I recall, it was written in catalogue. That they are members of Brotherhood. And, as was written in Bionicle World book, different Makuta has different style! Makuta of Metru Nui was the most clever and powerful of all of them, so he became this Very Important Makuta - but others can be not so good in using their powers, or something like this...

As I recall, it was written in catalogue. That they are members of Brotherhood. And, as was written in Bionicle World book, different Makuta has different style! Makuta of Metru Nui was the most clever and powerful of all of them, so he became this Very Important Makuta - but others can be not so good in using their powers, or something like this...

I'll trust you on that, then! :-P Still could be an error... but I'm interested in seeing the outcome! We'll get minimum one Brotherhood Member set next year, but I was kinda hoping for that to be a Titan or one of the huge $40+ sets.

-Ikk