VBBN

Bionicle 2008 Images and Discussion

Oh man! I gotta say these are very interesting. The vehicles all look so complex....mmmmmm. And Takanuva's new "evil" look is very intriguing as well. First Post!! Glad to be here!

Guys, we have to remember, its only the beggining of January. As much as I want to see them, they'll probably 'de-blurrify' in April or March.

yeah, they all look similar parts wise.

jifel

But they might have to be matoran to fit in the vehicles!!

Hi. Remember me? I have the Mistika pics. You may ask questions. I'm not posting them.

How are we suppose to believe you?

Oh, well!

Are your pics blury?

Who is who in the new Makuta? (colors)

Wha's the new projectile like?

Are they similar to the Phantoka at all?

Why can't you post the pics, again?

Anything unique about 'em?

Edited by Kynok

The summer bionicles look great so far, i hope that Takanuva is going to have gold.

Plus this is my first post here.

Avian

Attention whore.

I lol'd.

Just kidding! Is Tahu a faithful rendition?

Depends on the mask... I can't see it very well. The pics are still a bit blurry, but I can see them better than you can.

How are we suppose to believe you?

Wasn't I telling the truth last time I said I had pics?

Oh, well!

Are your pics blury?

Less than the ones you've seen.

Who is who in the new Makuta? (colors)

I don't have a pic of Bitil unfortunately, but it's probably orange, since Gorast is lime/black and Krika is white/black (with red on the weapons).

Wha's the new projectile like?

The Makuta have handheld projectiles, they appear to be green/lime. Also, they don't have Tridax pods. (Care to take back your naive comment, Helden? :-P ) As for the Toa, they shoot silver zamors but the blasters are new, from what I can see. Not too sure. They look similar though.

Are they similar to the Phantoka at all?

Well I guess so, all the Toa have a fair amount of grey as a secondary colour, and the Makuta have black.

Why can't you post the pics, again?

I can't. Okay? At least I'm sharing info, which I can stop doing.

Anything unique about 'em?

Well, Krika either walks on all fours or she has six limbs... can't tell. That would probably be the most unique thing about them. From what I can see. Oh, and Onua isn't hunchbacked or short. :-(

From these pics, I don't think the Toa are spectacular, and Gorast looks a little off, but Krika looks cool. But my opinion will probably changefor the better when ToyFair rolls around.

Alright, so what is Onua like? Is he....I dunno, Strong? Thick shouldered? Short like Pohatu? I assume he's mostly black; will you let me know if there is any variation in the other standard colors (other then the grey overload....geeze Lego, I thought were past this!)

Likewise on Gali...any notable feminine characteristics? (I'm not holding out hope). What about their weapons? Is anything distinguishable? For example, are they all flat looking blades, or something else?

Pardon me while I laugh at Clonie flaunting what he perceives as a sliver of petty power over the rest of us :P

I am looking forward to the final versions of those vehicles, though - They may make useful Metru Nui vehicles, if their final forms arent too bad. I dont understand why Lego feels it needs to cover all their machines with blades now-a-days, tho.

- Helden

I am looking forward to the final versions of those vehicles, though - They may make useful Metru Nui vehicles, if their final forms arent too bad. I dont understand why Lego feels it needs to cover all their machines with blades now-a-days, tho.

- Helden

Maybe, because it makes them look more Bionicle or something? Dunno... but what Bionicle doesn't cover himself in blades anymore (poke*Lewa*poke)

-ZotS

Pardon me while I laugh at Clonie flaunting what he perceives as a sliver of petty power over the rest of us :P

- Helden

You obviously said that just to annoy everyone else, so I'm not sharing anymore info unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Good day.

You obviously said that just to annoy everyone else, so I'm not sharing anymore info unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Good day.

Well at this moment you are annoying me. If you have photos you can post, post them, if you can't post them then talking about them is just as bad as posting them. Please stop the teasing. Consider yourself warned.

Well at this moment you are annoying me. If you have photos you can post, post them, if you can't post them then talking about them is just as bad as posting them. Please stop the teasing. Consider yourself warned.

He vowed to make sure he wouldn't post leaked pics or something...

Which brings up another question:

Why mention them at all? Describing them is just as bad. :-/

-ZotS

Im with Sinner, Clonie, if you stop teasing us, we'll be NICE to you. If you continue, well, lets just say I know a couple of Mods... :-P Anyways, I hope the 'Mistika' turn out good. If they'll be as good as the Phantoka, then i'll be happy. As for Takanuva, im a bit dissapointed, I was really hoping for GOLD pieces, not BLACK! But, if hes gonna be a good model, then maybe i'll get him.

Clonie: I'll give you a cookie. :-)

But Cyclone Titan - don't expect them to be good. Prelim pics ALWAYS make them look bad. :-/ :-X

-ZotS

Im painfully aware. :-P I am actually liking the new Toa and vehicle sets, I probably like the orange guy the most.