Sign in to follow this  
Barbossa

Blohmton Police Station

indexed.gif B-PM-1B

Hi Eurobrickers :-)

I would like to show you some pictures of the newest building in Blohmton, �The Blohmton Police Station�.

This MOC is based on the 4954 Creator set but different roof slopes and hundreds additional pieces. For a long time I have been thinking about adding a tan house in Blohmton so the 4954 set was an excellent start. Much of the police stuff (and minifigs) is taken from the 7237 police station.

I would like to have used a different colour on the roof slopes but I can�t find on I like. Does anybody have any suggestions? Maybe be some Photoshop manipulation pictures :-P

So hopefully with this new arrival the streets in Blohmton will be safe day and night. *pirate*

All feedback is always appreciated

blohmton_police_station_01.jpg

blohmton_police_station_03.jpg

blohmton_police_station_04.jpg

blohmton_police_station_05.jpg

blohmton_police_station_06.jpg

blohmton_police_station_10.jpg

blohmton_police_station_12.jpg

blohmton_police_station_14.jpg

blohmton_police_station_17.jpg

The folder (when moderated) Blohmton Police Station

And a couple of pictures together with some other familiar Blohmton buildings

post_pizza_police_02.jpg

post_pizza_police_04.jpg

BRgds

Barbossa

Wowdoodly, a great station with a decent city-feeling, very accurate and with a cool

and classic, somehow British atmosphere.... *y*

And it fits fantastically to your other buildings. Very fine! :'-)

Awesome job *y*!. The tan and grey look great; I would suggest using black for the roof slopes, it would blend with the top better. I love these CC style buildings you make.

Yet another fine MOC you've got there. It does indeed look like a police station as well.

I would agree with Zeeky, black would look good on a tan building.

Great MOC. I *wub* all those details in the interior, especially the identification office *y*

Now all you need are a Zenigata and a Lupin minifigs... X-D

Interior details fantastic! I like the height chart on the perp ID wall best. The fingerprint ID station too. I assume those come from police sets.... but I hadn't seen them before.

Excellent use of stairs also. Trickier than many people realize.

Excellent....

Another great building! *wub* 4954 is a great set isn't it? I love how you put so much work into the interiors as well. I plan to be breaking my 7237 soon and I might be stealing some of your ideas! :-$ Is the stuff you can see in the basement just decoration or is there actually something down there? Oddly, my only negative comment is that the police station next to the restaurant is just too much grey for me. I tend to think you should try another roof colour. Prefably not black as there is enough black on that block already. Dark red?

Great moc barbossa I love the old british style to this moc. Your are also a great man for the interior design! ;-) hope to see more soon!

Good evening folks

Thank to EVERYBODY for the gentle feedback. I appreciate it a lot!

I really have to get Caf

Wow, seeing the pictures the color of the roof it's suddenly a tough call!

The black and dark blue keep the building looking "official", so either of them would work. The dark red sure makes the building more colorful, but I think it would look better on another building (a dark green and grey one, with lime accents maybe?). Tan just melts into the rest of the building, and looks IMO, worse than the light grey roof you had previusly - besides, the grey roof actually looks nice when the station is placed next to a building that doesn't have a vast amount of grey in it.

Still. fantastic work you do, and then you let us humble people make decisions for you. :-D

MOC on! *y*

Is the stuff you can see in the basement just decoration or is there actually something down there?

Good observation but actually I didn't bother to put anything in the basement. The red bricks that you have seen in one of the pictures is just pillars supporting the floor. 8-

Great work as always! It's the reason you got my vote in the City contest *y*

Love the dark blue roof change, that's definitely the way I'd go, even though it's an unexpected colour combination. That's saying a lot considering my desperate love for all things dark red. Only other colour I'd try is dark green if you've got it, but that blue really looks good.

Oh heck, I just love all the dark colours and am still annoyed that we don't get more of them.

Very nice interior work, especially the little police touches. I would agree that an arched extension to the building would be nice, perhaps leading back into a garage or secure prisoner transport loading area.

Can't say enough good things here, just love it! *wub*

Great building again, Barbossa! *wub*

As already other members have pointed out, the interior is pretty cool!

How did you do the fingerprint tile? 8-

Great work as always! It's the reason you got my vote in the City contest *y*

Love the dark blue roof change, that's definitely the way I'd go, even though it's an unexpected colour combination. That's saying a lot considering my desperate love for all things dark red. Only other colour I'd try is dark green if you've got it, but that blue really looks good.

Oh heck, I just love all the dark colours and am still annoyed that we don't get more of them.

Very nice interior work, especially the little police touches. I would agree that an arched extension to the building would be nice, perhaps leading back into a garage or secure prisoner transport loading area.

Can't say enough good things here, just love it! *wub*

Hi imperialshadows,

As you say dark blue looks good, but I think it's a difficult choice. I would loved to tried dark green and perhaps brown???!!???

A garage extension is a good idea, I will defiantly consider it, but then I also have to buy a police car :)

Blohmton is still a small city with only a couple of police motorbikes.

Great building again, Barbossa! *wub*

As already other members have pointed out, the interior is pretty cool!

How did you do the fingerprint tile? 8-

Wow Barbossa! :'-) Thats brilliant! And to think I was so stupid as to avoid it till now!

It does look a lot like cafe corner (duh! :-| ) but the style of it and the old-fashioned look certaintly make up for it.

The extras are very appreciated, they certaintly fill up a lot more space than Cafe Corner itself! :-D

I also would like to see a garage extension for a police car.

Great work! *sweet*

Up and Atom! :-)

Good observation but actually I didn't bother to put anything in the basement. The red bricks that you have seen in one of the pictures is just pillars supporting the floor. 8-

Nice work, this is very appealing! *y*

Have to say I would go for dark blue two, seems to fit the best.

Thanks for sharing! *sweet*

Barbossa, I *wub* the look of your police station. The details you have added are *sweet* . Very, very cool MOC *y* .

Model On!!

I think the dark blue roof is best. This is an amazing building, with a fantastic, detailed interior. I love the corners/edges of the building, with the tiles as bricks. A lovely design, similar to Cafe Corner but also different. Great job, your other buildings are superb also. *y* *y*

~Peace