Sign in to follow this  
Brick Car

The roaring twenties

Hello!This is my latest moc a creator styled,5 widerace car from the 1920's.It featured steering,detailed engine,opening hood,detailed interior(with steering wheel,pedals,gauges and a lever for changing speeds).I used extensively the S.N.O.T in the shaping of the back part,so tell me if you like it :classic: So let's see it.

It has steering with this simple steering mechanism,that I found:

It has a detailed but no so comfortable :devil: (anyway,it's a racecar)interior

You can see it's bullet shape from this side view pic,it also featured a huge exhaust and spots for racing numbers

This fast to death vehicle is very old and clearly very unsafe(as all the cars of it's era)but brave drivers can win many races in it...first the mechanic must start the car with this big handstarter!!!

In the back I used the snot technic,in order to give it the common pointed shape of the back parts from 20's racers.

This red racer has a strong straight-8 engine which provide it with much horsepwer to beat it's rivals in every Grand Prix...it has so many victories :blush:

Good bye for now,I will come back with more mocs.All comments are accepted(especially these that will suggest me changes to improve my car and will inform me about mistakes that need to be fixed),I will be very glad to hear your opinions :sweet:

What did I do wrong with the photos?I uploaded them via the uploader and now they are not visible,please tell me what I should do.

Phredit:

1432371624m_SPLASH.jpg

14323716262_THUMB.jpg14323716263_THUMB.jpg

Edited by Phred

Ok,thank you! :classic: I have uploaded this creation to mocpages and flickr before,so it will be easy...

Edited by Brick Car

I love the style of these old racers. The bullet body style is not so easy to do with LEGO, so I congratulate you on this MOC. :thumbup:

The tutorial for deeplinking images is found in the "Help!" thread on the first forum page.

I love the style of these old racers. The bullet body style is not so easy to do with LEGO, so I congratulate you on this MOC. :thumbup:

The tutorial for deeplinking images is found in the "Help!" thread on the first forum page.

Thank you very much for your comment :classic:

Nice work on the car. :thumbup:

Ok,thank you! :classic: I have uploaded this creation to mocpages and flickr before,so it will be easy...

I added photos from your MOCPages onto the first post.