Anders T

HMS Surprise

Great work on this vessel Anders. :thumbup:

Since you've created vessels this lovely in 2011, I can't wait to see more of your recent models. :pir-wub:

This model was not made to look like the replica ship used in Master&Commander, but rather the Renamed French corvette Unité

It's nice to see a model based upon the original vessel as opposed to the HMS Rose.

I would love to see more images of the hull below the water, or even better, the LDD file. :cry_happy:

Since you've created vessels this lovely in 2011, I can't wait to see more of your recent models. :pir-wub:

I have uploaded some yesterday.

My most recent designs are the HMS Victory and The Golden HInd.

I would love to see more images of the hull below the water, or even better, the LDD file. :cry_happy:

Thanks

You can download the LDD file here

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/278472

And here is some more pictures

21277038536_8ed3d5282d_c.jpgHMS Surprise Port by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

21303297455_6545bd758c_c.jpgHMS Surprise Lower Hull stern by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

21277034976_252baaf375_c.jpgHMS Surprise Lower Hull bow by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

Wow so much details! You really are a pro with LDD!

Thanks man, but the real deal is always better.pirate_wink.gif

(both LEGO® and those pro's out there)

Edited by Anders T

The real is indeed better but in this case it would cost you a ton of $$$ lol. Too bad we are sometimes limited by cash for our Lego projects!

Back in 2011 I made this sixth rater

This model was not made to look like the replica ship used in Master&Commander, but rather the Renamed French corvette Unité

Awesome ship. The details is insane.

Had a look at your moc pages also. your attention to details are stunning. I like your tutorials also.

Very nice design! The level of acuracy is amazing, as are the rest of your ships!

tag-fontpage-pirates-276x60.png

Thanks for frontpaging my designs. pirate_blush.gif

Awesome ship. The details is insane.

Had a look at your moc pages also. your attention to details are stunning. I like your tutorials also.

Actually I was thinking of revisiting some of those 2011 designs to make them even more accurate.

I have learned a lot since thenpirate_satisfied.gif

Fantastic and accurate build. Please continue to amaze us!

Hope to do thatdragon_1_embarassed.gif

It's so very good to see you posting here, Anders. I was afraid that you had gone into inactivity. And what a shame it would be to lose one of the very best LEGO shipbuilders out there! Wonderful job with this ship, as others have said you are a pro with LDD.

It's so very good to see you posting here, Anders. I was afraid that you had gone into inactivity. And what a shame it would be to lose one of the very best LEGO shipbuilders out there! Wonderful job with this ship, as others have said you are a pro with LDD.

Thanks man. Yes I guess it has been a while since I have posted something. I think I'm one of those moccers that do it in bursts. As for the "pro" thing... No one has offered me any money yet pirate_wink.gif

Oh please build this for real. A MUST build! Forget eating, spend the money on LEGO and build it! pirate_laugh_new.gif

He- he- glad that you find her so attractive. I have learned so much since I designed my models in 2011 that I think none of them will be built "as is". At some point I will give them an overhaul. I guess a realistic model of the HMS Surprise will be well recieved. :excited:

Feel free to take a shot at yourself. The LDD file is free and available here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/278472

Edited by Anders T