I think you'd kind of need 10 and 11 too. Wouldn't make sense to do a set based on a multi-Doctor adventure without every Doctor in the story in it.

I thought about that, but I tried to be creative considering costs, and that Ten and Eleven would already appear in other sets. Some Doctor sets could easily be big money sets (especially something with 4 or 10 in it), but other sets are going to have to come in at a bit less.

The thing I love about the LEGO Ideas Doctor Who set is the fact that the interior is detachable from the exterior. It means that other custom interiors could be connected. Also don't want that St John ambulance logo on the front? Turn that panel around and you have the 9th/10th Doctor's TARDIS.

With this in mind I could totally see them bringing out the new series TARDIS interiors to go with this set. I for one would love to see how LEGO would do the 11th doctor's series 5 and 6 console room as it's got Lego set written all over it in my opinion. I might design one myself.

I can also see them doing a mini figure series with all incarnations of the doctor plus new companions. Why else would they design the whole 13 doctor body cycle for the dimensions game? If enough people ask, I'm sure we'll receive.

Possibilities are endless.

The thing I love about the LEGO Ideas Doctor Who set is the fact that the interior is detachable from the exterior. It means that other custom interiors could be connected. Also don't want that St John ambulance logo on the front? Turn that panel around and you have the 9th/10th Doctor's TARDIS.

With this in mind I could totally see them bringing out the new series TARDIS interiors to go with this set. I for one would love to see how LEGO would do the 11th doctor's series 5 and 6 console room as it's got Lego set written all over it in my opinion. I might design one myself.

I can also see them doing a mini figure series with all incarnations of the doctor plus new companions. Why else would they design the whole 13 doctor body cycle for the dimensions game? If enough people ask, I'm sure we'll receive.

Possibilities are endless.

Reminds me of this quote:

tumblr_lkhw4mIwln1qanvevo1_500.jpg

Top of my list would be something based on the Dalek city from the first Dalek serial - it recently made a return in the open episodes of the current series which might satisfy any alleged Nu-Who bias from the BBC license team...

Top of my list would be something based on the Dalek city from the first Dalek serial - it recently made a return in the open episodes of the current series which might satisfy any alleged Nu-Who bias from the BBC license team...

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. The minifigures could be the 1st Doctor, 12th Doctor, Barbara, Ian, Susan, Clara and a couple of Daleks therefore making it based on both The Daleks and The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar.

There should also be a Cyberman battle pack. I would include some Cybus Cybermen, since the one we got in the Dimensions pack is the Nightmare in Silver one.

There should also be a Cyberman battle pack. I would include some Cybus Cybermen, since the one we got in the Dimensions pack is the Nightmare in Silver one.

2 cyberman, 1 cyber leader and the cybercontroller with his throne as the build would be a great set!