legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

Well, I saw two pictures of the wizard impulse set. One where the wizard (which has green clothes btw) has a white beard and one where he has a black beard so I'm not sure which one we will get. I don't really remember what there was more than the wizard but probably a crystal ball or a shelf with potions.

Thank you very much for this information, Etzel! :classic:

Hm - a shelf with potions sounds much more interesting than only a crystal ball.

Did he look like an evil wizzard or a good one?

Did you see some pics of the other sets, too?

Klaus-Dieter

There will be new impulse sets.

At least 3 and one of them is a new wizard a lá the one we saw in the Fantasy Era impulse.

There's also a castle coming up.

Are you sure? wizard again???

I think we dont need more.

But, We will very happy... if one of them is golden knight impuls :thumbup::tongue:

Guys, shouldn't we discuss 2010 castle sets in a new topic? This one has bloated greatly over the years, and since LEGO is apparently rebooting Castle into Kingdoms, so should we. :wink:

Well, I saw two pictures of the wizard impulse set. One where the wizard (which has green clothes btw) has a white beard and one where he has a black beard so I'm not sure which one we will get. I don't really remember what there was more than the wizard but probably a crystal ball or a shelf with potions.

you remember if

beards are the same old beard model :hmpf_bad: or new :cry_happy: ?

Thank you very much for this information, Etzel! :classic:

Hm - a shelf with potions sounds much more interesting than only a crystal ball.

Did he look like an evil wizzard or a good one?

Did you see some pics of the other sets, too?

Klaus-Dieter

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be Evil vs. Good in this Castle theme but if it is than I guess he will be evil. And I recall now that he had a small dragon - this piece (originally from Harry Potter) in dark bley.

I did see some pictures of the other sets too but they were small and I only saw them for a few seconds. One of the other impulse sets is a red and white jester.

Guys, shouldn't we discuss 2010 castle sets in a new topic? This one has bloated greatly over the years, and since LEGO is apparently rebooting Castle into Kingdoms, so should we. :wink:

I agree, maybe someone from the staff can start a new topic for this :classic:

you remember if

beards are the same old beard model :hmpf_bad: or new :cry_happy: ?

The old style.

maybe someone from the staff can start a new topic for this :classic:

I was planning to wait until we had a little more evidence to talk about, such as a set list, but seeing as the discussion is already moving, I agree that a new thread is appropriate. I'll unpin this and start a new one.

Fly free, old friend. You have served us well.

small dragon in dark bley.

red and white jester.

interesting...

The old style.

:thumbdown:

thx :-))

Tell us something about red and white jester :-))))

....and since LEGO is apparently rebooting Castle into Kingdoms, so should we. :wink:

I do love tease-y hints! Tease me more! :laugh:

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be Evil vs. Good in this Castle theme but if it is than I guess he will be evil. And I recall now that he had a small dragon - this piece (originally from Harry Potter) in dark bley.

I have been meaning to get some Norbertss for my current Castle wizards.

I did see some pictures of the other sets too but they were small and I only saw them for a few seconds. One of the other impulse sets is a red and white jester.

Hmm. Interesting. I personally don't really care to have a jester impulse, but that could mean signs of life for civilian sets....

The old style.

Still hope it's black!

Alright everyone, please continue the discussion of the upcoming 2010 sets in this thread.

I do love tease-y hints! Tease me more!

Previously there was a discussion about the possibility of TLG changing the name of the castle theme: [link]