Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus Issue #3

You should make the eyes on the faces a bit further from each other. so they'll look more like your original head.

Comic? Oh, yeah!

I liked it very much, demonic Bonaparte was hilarious! How funny.

How many supporting actors do you plan to have in this series 8-| ?

I've waited for a special and quiet moment to enjoy this newest edition.

And like the previous editions I had a good laugh. Some excellent underwear jokes and the mandatory whacking make is one just *wub* .

And finally the emperor has invaded this comic. Now I'll bring some troops to take over this little town of yours so you can call the next edition "The Many Adventures of Bonaparte". :-D

I salute you for making this wonderful and creative piece of art Sir Hinckley welcome4.gif

Edited by Bonaparte

You should make the eyes on the faces a bit further from each other. so they'll look more like your original head.

Comic? Oh, yeah!

I liked it very much, demonic Bonaparte was hilarious! How funny.

How many supporting actors do you plan to have in this series 8-| ?

Thanks IS! The eyes are supposed to be crossing, but that doesn't really come across. :-/ Good advice, thanks! *sweet*

I've waited for a special and quiet moment to enjoy this newest edition.

And like the previous editions I had a good laugh. Some excellent underwear jokes and the mandatory whacking make is one just *wub* .

And finally the emperor has invaded this comic. Now I'll bring some troops to take over this little town of yours so you can call the next edition "The Many Adventures of Bonaparte". :-D

I salute you for making this wonderful and creative piece of art Sir Hinckley welcome4.gif

I love that a comic that is basically a bunch of whacking and wedgie jokes strung together can be called a creative piece of art! *wub* Thanks Bonaparte! I'm glad you enjoy it and I'm so happy you're a part of it...and I'm relieved you're not pissed about the whole Boner Party thing... :-$

armies, huh? hmmmm :-)

Thanks IS! The eyes are supposed to be crossing, but that doesn't really come across. :-/ Good advice, thanks! *sweet*

Maybe you can try adding a pupil for the cross eyed effect.

I would also try lowering the mouth, it seems scruanched up.

Uh, this isn't sounding harsh, is it, because it's still a very funny face!

:-) *sweet*

I can't wait until #4!

Maybe you can try adding a pupil for the cross eyed effect.

I would also try lowering the mouth, it seems scruanched up.

Uh, this isn't sounding harsh, is it, because it's still a very funny face!

:-) *sweet*

I can't wait until #4!

Not at all! I appreciate the feedback. I need to make the pupils bigger. They are there. I forget how small it is and how big you have to make the detail...I am still experimenting with faces. I used a template from classic-castle, but I don't think it is a good one...

Must be my fault then, :-$ , I keep forgeting my monitor is worthless with it's "Ooooh, I'm going to make everything dark!"

It's really not helping me.

Yeah, are you using the entire template, or a portion?

Must be my fault then, :-$ , I keep forgeting my monitor is worthless with it's "Ooooh, I'm going to make everything dark!"

It's really not helping me.

Yeah, are you using the entire template, or a portion?

No, you can barely see the pupils on the face itself...

The template is just the basic smiley. I am making sure I don't go outside the lines... :-$

I keep forgeting my monitor is worthless with it's "Ooooh, I'm going to make everything dark!"

Do you have to turn it off and on to fix it, and it goes blank again after a few seconds?

i have that too!

As a fully trained Dr. myself, I'd like to think that I can diagnosis a number of ills.

From the symptoms mentioned, I suspect that some of you with 'monitor' problems are actually listening to too much Corey Hart.

I wear my sunglasses at night

So I can, so I can

Watch you weave

Then breathe your story lines

And I wear my sunglasses at night

So I can, so I can

Keep track of the visions in my eyes

My advice is to cut back a bit and perhaps switch over to Tears for Fears, but don't overdo them either or you'll end up with Simply Red eyes. X-D

Do you have to turn it off and on to fix it, and it goes blank again after a few seconds?

i have that too!

No, it just makes dark colors very, very dark. So alot of videos I watch or pretty much useless. (Despite the fact that contrast and brightness is on 100) .

Hinkley: Hmmm, maybe you could try making a wide template your self? Just a wide canvas fit (measure the heads, I guess) to get a good fit. :-$ .

Awesome!! These comics are great, almost better than Batman! :-P So when are we gonna be able to "meet the characters" and "see Bazooville"?

I love the way Sinner is starting to go insane at the loss of his poor bucket, it's sad yet hilarious at the same time! *sweet* I love the gong in your house Hinkley its very cool. It was also very kind of you to make Sinner a whole pot of steamed clams even if they were tied to mike's unddies!

ouch on! X-D

Ohh Hinckley, this one's really the funniest of them all till now!! X-D I really enjoy reading your comics.

And thanks for making it longer!

Wow... I never pictured Bonaparte as a Demon >:-)

waiting for issue #4.....

Mr Tiber

You were in the navy...haven't you ever heard of don't ask, don't tell? *sweet* Jocko says there's room in our bed for four! X-D

Well the "don't ask, don't tell" is just a US policy. The Australian policy is that it is OK and that sex is not acceptable on board regardless of preference. My personal experience was that it really made little difference, but it did take the fun out of events like beauty pagents on all male ships. There was one time when I made the figure hugging dress out of a sheet for someone epecting that we would win, but someone had a full set of lingerie on board, including suspenders and stockings. He did not look good in it. (I have photos! :-D ) I told Coll about the sharing the bed idea. She looked vagually interested. :-P

I never watch TV...or sleep.

I tend to sleep, but I don't watch TV either.

:-P :-P J will make a triumphant return in the next issue as will Alex, although we won't see his house for quite some time. We will also see at least one new character in the next issue...

Yay! *wub*

from l to r hinckley whacked face, hinckley wedgie face, hinckley bloody face

I like them but I agree with ImperialScouts about the eyes. I hope they get hazard pay! X-D

Another professional job!

God Bless,

Nathan

:-P :-P J will make a triumphant return in the next issue as will Alex, although we won't see his house for quite some time. We will also see at least one new character in the next issue...

Let it be me me me X-D

When does the might *yoda* comes to join the Hinckie craziness fun ??

Lets hope we'll have the next issue soon, they are so fun, its hrad to wait :-P

*yoda*