Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Indiana Jones Lego Mosaic (48 x 48)

theaterindex.gif

Hello all! Here is my latest mosaic, in a long line of mosaics! ;-) Indiana Jones! I figured with all the hype about the line recently, it would be a good idea to do him as a subject. As always, it is 48 studs x 48 studs (15" x 15") and is comprised of 2,304 peices, but you all ready knew that! X-D

Here you go!

Indy1.jpg

indy3.jpg

indy2.jpg

Here's the original picture used!

indy4.jpg

As always, feedback and comments are greatly appreciated! Here's the MOC page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/37698

Thanks!

Wonderfully done!

I don't know how you crank these guys out so fast, and with that many 1x1 plates.

Another great mosaic SirNadroj!

This one is just as good as the rest! *wub*

My only gripe is that the light reflecting off of his cheek isn't very effective, but that is a minor criticism! :-)

Theres that awesome racoon again......

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I love that racoon! Oh what were we talking about? Oh well, the mosaic is ok too. :-P

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

(And (*yoda*) , I rented the 3 movies this afternoon, and I just finished Raiders 'OTLA'! I loved it! *wub* )

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

(And (*yoda*) , I rented the 3 movies this afternoon, and I just finished Raiders 'OTLA'! I loved it! *wub* )

Was that the first time you had watched them SirNadroj?

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Awesome to the max!

Indy ftw! I see you've photographed this on the other side of the raccoon this time... :-P

You've done a great job on this one, as with all the others. I look forward to seeing more!

1 word, Sir Nadroj: BEAUTIFUL! You sure have a talent for mosaics! Great job, especially from a distance! Hungry racoons holding apples standing next to mosaics of Indiana Jones ON! By jove, if you sold this on EBay, I bet you could fetch a hefty profit... 8-

Really really wonderful! Like the last mosaics you did! Well done! *y*

Wanna see more :-P

Why dont you start building faces from EB members who want to have one own mosaic?

-Aredhel

Really really wonderful! Like the last mosaics you did! Well done! *y*

Wanna see more :-P

Why dont you start building faces from EB members who want to have one own mosaic?

-Aredhel

Thanks! That is a pretty good idea ~ if anyone's interested, PM me. I do maps for free, and can do YOU in lego!

You should definately do Hinckley here!

me_too.jpg

:-P .

:-D Hilarious! X-D

If I am not mistaken, I believe that there are two programs that are used to make Lego mosaics, so I find it hard to comment and rate Mosaics like this when all you do is take a picture and the computer maps it out. To me, its like buying a set ;-)

-Chuck

Ahh, you see, it's just how great they really look. After you've seen like, say, 20 mosaics, the next one isn't that amazing. But after you haven't seen a mosaic in a loooooonnnngggg time, they look much better!

You should definately do Hinckley here!

me_too.jpg

:-P .

ROFL X-D

And the title would be "Free that MF" or "Mf are not ear wax" X-D

That would be hilarious SN to have a crazy Hinckie mosaic X-D

*yoda*

If I am not mistaken, I believe that there are two programs that are used to make Lego mosaics, so I find it hard to comment and rate Mosaics like this when all you do is take a picture and the computer maps it out. To me, its like buying a set ;-)

-Chuck

What a nice attempt to undermine other member's MOC Lego2000 :-|

*yoda*

*yoda*

What a nice attempt to undermine other member's MOC Lego2000 :-|

*yoda*

No, no, no. What I mean is that if he mapped it out completley by himself than I am impressed, but if he used the programs to do it, than I find it to be a little less impressive. Sorry if thats how it came out, but I am just making an observation.

-Chuck

Well, he is selling these, I don't think he's going to find alot of time to hand place these( it would be really hard, and especially since these are from color to black and white) Not many people do it by hand. I bet everybody does so. EDIT: Errr, this is very hard stuff to do, I appreciate how amazingly these things turn out.

1 Plate at a time....madening.

Well, he is selling these, I don't think he's going to find alot of time to hand place these( it would be really hard, and especially since these are from color to black and white) Not many people do it by hand. I bet everybody does so.

1 Plate at a time....madening.

Some people do not apprecaite the time and effort these take. OH the monotony! :-D

Seriously. 2,304 tiny 1 x 1 peices. X-D

Very good, although perhaps it would be better to leave out that partially face on the left.... *y*

Very good, although perhaps it would be better to leave out that partially face on the left.... *y*

Thanks! I know I kinda cropped the picture funny, but I wanted to include the whole face PLUS part of his hat. X-D