Sorry for writing so much. It’s a gift and a curse. Also, my apologies, but it seems like my embedded links are not working at all, so you'll have to do all of the Brick-Linking yourself. :(

Old Iron Face: Brilliant! It’s a perfect representation of him! :) (Bricklink, here I come! :P)

+1 for using the Scooby-Doo skis. :P

Captain Cutler:

N_Cat and I put together a great idea for Captain Cutler, if you're looking for something new . . .

Helmet: CMF Diver’s helmet, or a lime green aviator helmet. The choice is yours. Head: A plain minifigure head, in “bright light blue”. Torso: Lighthouse Shaggy’s torso, backwards, plus lime green arms and hands to match. Legs: Lasha’s from Ninjago.

Spooky Space Kook: If you’re interested in a new design, here’s mine:

Mr. Freeze’s legs and torso, with the red eyed skull heads, or, ditch Mr. Freeze’s helmet and mask and try the classic Mr. Freeze helmet in “trans medium blue” instead. My version is seen on my Flickr page. As a bonus, check out the links in the description there.

https://www.flickr.c...hotolist-v8KrSC

That skull in the picture is the red eyed skull I was talking about.

The Creeper: Also brilliant! :D EDIT: I’d recommend the classic Remus Lupin torso, though . . . EDIT # 2: Also, this torso might work.

Also, these aren't figures I've altered in any way, but I am using them as Scooby-Doo villains for my display. +1 again for using already existing figures! :)

The gargoyle makes for a decent enough Gargoyle of Notre Dame from What's New Scooby-Doo. Woah! I’d forgotten about her! (Yes, I Googled it. :P) Good job for figuring out a use for a completely regular figure! :) I’d try full length grey legs if you have them, though . . .

I'm sort of using the de-horned wampa as a half decent Snow Ghost. I never really liked big-figs as much as I did minifigs, but I will admit that that de-horned wampa would make a pretty great Snow Ghost! The brick-built or regular Yeti(s) would do pretty good too, though . . .

I feel like it would make a really great 10,000 Volt Ghost if it were painted Orange with some yellow accents around the pointy fur. That’s for another thread in this forum, but I like the idea . . .

And finally, the two spectres make for pretty decent versions of the Green Ghosts. I'd certainly like to make them green and give them new faces, but I have literally no idea how to go about properly painting Lego figures. Again, I’m sure there’s a thread here for that, but it’s not this one. Again, great idea, though. And as for purist Green Ghosts, the regular hood comes in dark green, and the Jawa heads, or the two or so chima heads that are black with orange eyes could each be used as a great substitute for now.

Charlie:

A blue pilot’s helmet, flesh smiley, and purple torso are genius for Charlie. The other bits however, could use some work, in my opinion. I think plain blue or even light blue arms/legs would be good, and plain blue hands (if using light blue arms, and light blue hands if using plain blue arms) would be fine too. The site below shows what Charlie looks like in his Lego Dimensions appearance, so let’s hope for an official Charlie minifigure for 2016! :D

http://lego.wikia.co...e_Funland_Robot

I responded to your comment above. ^ Eurobricks was going all funky on me before, so I thought "better late than never" would apply here. :grin:

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

In the Purist Superhero Figures thread's attempt to create a TV style Barry Allen, one user, Krikkit, noted that the version of Barry Allen seen below, which was originally posted by Hulk_Smash, somewhat resembled John Barrowman. Another user, Jbricks, believed he resembled Mark Hamill's 2014/2015 Trickster, as he played on the CW's The Flash. I myself started to list some some of John Barrowman's TV roles, and it was then that I realized that this discussion might belong here, in the Purist TV/Movie Figures thread.

The unquoted comments on the bottom are my own thoughts, but since I was restricting myself to purist superheroes (because of the thread that this discussion first appeared in), I think we can expand that list.

Hulk_Smash has two other designs to contribute towards a purist TV Barry Allen, which are found here, on the last page of the Purist Superhero Figures thread. Since this thread is slightly less popular than the Purist Superhero Figures thread, I daresay that it is worth looking there for some TV superheroes, as some people who post them there might not be aware that a dedicated TV thread exists. Now, this begs the question as to whether or not TV superheroes should go here or in the superheroes thread, but that is a debate that may need its own thread entirely. Regardless, I hope that all of us here can glean some inspiration from the great ideas posited in the Purist Superhero Figures thread.

image_zpsewdmhm0s.jpeg

Two looks like John Barrowman.

I would use the third, but I would also change the face. Unless you're going for Trickster-disguised-as-Barry ;)

My comments:

That concept (EDIT: Resemblance to John Barrowman) could be used a lot, actually . . .

CW's Merlin

Jack Harkness

The Stranger [Marvel] {He did the voice once, so that one is more of a joke, but Oky - Space Ranger is far better at those then I am . . .}

And those are just the ones that belong in this thread! :D

Thanks for the idea!

EDIT: If you want use that idea as a CW Trickster, then that would also not only be a great idea, but also a great Oky - Space Ranger joke, as Mark Hamill played both Luke, (the character whose head it is), AND the CW Trickster. Just a thought.

If I can find the right torso I can add Captian Jack to my Doctor Who figs because of that info everyone gave me :)

Charlie:

A blue pilot’s helmet, flesh smiley, and purple torso are genius for Charlie. The other bits however, could use some work, in my opinion. I think plain blue or even light blue arms/legs would be good, and plain blue hands (if using light blue arms, and light blue hands if using plain blue arms) would be fine too. The site below shows what Charlie looks like in his Lego Dimensions appearance, so let’s hope for an official Charlie minifigure for 2016! :D

http://lego.wikia.co...e_Funland_Robot

Thanks for all the compliments and advice. I had to look up that Chima character, but I think you guys may be on to something for Cutler. I may have try that. I don't have the right shade of gray legs for the gargoyle, and it's kind of hard to tell what shade pieces are in pictures. I think the gargoyle is blueish-gray, but I'm not sure and I don't want to get the wrong shade.

I like your Space Kook, but it still seems too drastically different for me. I think it's mostly the chest with all the wires. I really like the head and helmet though. I think the real issue with Space Kook isn't our ideas for how to make him, it's that his design is just very minimalist and it's hard to translate into little blocky people. I have, however, had a slightly better idea for my own version. I'm changing his entire body to dark azure to match this new helmet that just arrived for him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271781424072

I already like his look much more even without doing actual customization. And I know it's not really the right forum, but just little red and black highlighting and I think it might be perfect.

Like this.

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/comixlegos/Space%20Kook%20helmet_zpslbnpaveo.png

Again, sorry if it's not the right place, but I wanted to share my idea and it seemed more pertinent for this conversation than going to another thread just to show that one picture. And this is only a thought I had. I may not even end up painting it. As I said, I kind of like it as it is already.

As far as Charlie goes, his arms and legs look very bright to me. And looking at an actual dark azure Lego piece in hand, it seems like the right shade to me. But, all that really matters is whatever makes each of us happy. And I guess we'll see how it turns out some time this week because I ordered all of the pieces a few days ago and they're on their way now.

Also, I realized recently that the skeleton guy from the Halloween wave of blind bags makes for at least the start of a good Skeleton Man. I still haven't figured our how to give him a giant cyclops head without painting, since the only two cyclops heads there are are A)the wrong colors and B) have an eye on the front and back. But, you know, if you just don't mind them not having a cyclops head, you have ready made Skeleton Men right there.

And I saw you mention the zombie cheerleader's hair being good for Dusk from the Hex Girls. To further that, I think that the Vampire Lady's dress and face from that same wave would do for a pretty good Thorn. Do you have any more ideas for making the whole trio?

Edited by comix

Here's a few more Doctor Who characters

Here is the Fourth Doctor, The War Doctor, Tenth Doctor and Rose

image.jpg1_zps1yl1chkf.jpg

And here is a Vashta Nerada

image.jpg2_zpspfs9efel.jpg

great rose!

I was wondering when a thread like this would pop up. A lot of these ideas are great and I have a few I want to show off but I need some advice:

I'm working on a 10th Doctor (I know, how original) and I thought the Zombie Businessman hairpiece would work well for him instead of the generic Mutt hairpiece. What do you all think?

Also, for making a legion of Autons, I saw some on the last page and wondered if you could use generic Lego smileys for them. It'll give me a use for the ones I have.

Edited by Amset-Rah

Those were my Autons :) and as long as they look quite blank it should work, as for the hair question, I used the sleepy head hair and think it looks good, the ZB's hair doesn't quite work in my opinion.

Those were some awesome Autons then. I felt the blank expressions the generic faces have work well for them, but then it changes the whole meaning of the modular sets.

I have some Sleepyhead hair somewhere, but my Tennant has ZB's hair and I think it looks alright until then. Now I'm trying to figure out some of the classic Doctors aside from the 4th.

Not sure about a head or hair, but the Judge figures torso with black legs would be good for a Third Doctor figure.

Ooohh, good idea. I was thinking that too. I might use my Lego Movie Lincoln torso for the Second Doctor.

It's a shame Alfred is so expensive, or else I'd use him. Still, Lincoln would make a good 2nd. What I'd like to know is what'd make for a good 5th-7th. I have an idea for the 9th which I'll show here soon.

If I can find the right torso I can add Captian Jack to my Doctor Who figs because of that info everyone gave me :)

Try this: http://alpha.brickli...7&O={"color":7}

Would anyone be able to recommend a face (yellow or fleshie) that looks like this guy

The first one on this list looks good to me, but check out the rest of the people there if there’s another one that you think might be better. http://www.bricklink...P&catID=238&v=1

Thanks for all the compliments and advice. I had to look up that Chima character, but I think you guys may be onto something for Cutler. I may have try that. I don't have the right shade of gray legs for the gargoyle, and it's kind of hard to tell what shade pieces are in pictures. I think the gargoyle is blueish-gray, but I'm not sure and I don't want to get the wrong shade.

I like your Space Kook, but it still seems too drastically different for me. I think it's mostly the chest with all the wires. I really like the head and helmet though. I think the real issue with Space Kook isn't our ideas for how to make him, it's that his design is just very minimalist and it's hard to translate into little blocky people. I have, however, had a slightly better idea for my own version. I'm changing his entire body to dark azure to match this new helmet that just arrived for him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271781424072

I already like his look much more even without doing actual customization. And I know it's not really the right forum, but just little red and black highlighting and I think it might be perfect.

Like this.

https://scontent-atl...e3c&oe=571694CE

Again, sorry if it's not the right place, but I wanted to share my idea and it seemed more pertinent for this conversation than going to another thread just to show that one picture. And this is only a thought I had. I may not even end up painting it. As I said, I kind of like it as it is already.

As far as Charlie goes, his arms and legs look very bright to me. And looking at an actual dark azure Lego piece in hand, it seems like the right shade to me. But, all that really matters is whatever makes each of us happy. And I guess we'll see how it turns out some time this week because I ordered all of the pieces a few days ago and they're on their way now.

Also, I realized recently that the skeleton guy from the Halloween wave of blind bags makes for at least the start of a good Skeleton Man. I still haven't figured out how to give him a giant cyclops head without painting, since the only two cyclops heads there are are A)the wrong colors and B) have an eye on the front and back. But, you know, if you just don't mind them not having a cyclops head, you have ready made Skeleton Men right there.

And I saw you mention the zombie cheerleader's hair being good for Dusk from the Hex Girls. To further that, I think that the Vampire Lady's dress and face from that same wave would do for a pretty good Thorn. Do you have any more ideas for making the whole trio?

You’re very welcome! I hope your Cutler comes out great! As for the colors, I know that feeling, all too well. I checked, and according to Bricklink, the gargoyle is definitely light bluish grey, like the legs here: http://alpha.brickli...&O={"color":86}

My Space Kook was meant to be an approximation of what he looks like, not as perfect as some others I’ve seen, but it actually works for my purposes. If you or anyone else manages to come up with a more accurate design, I'll snatch it right up. :P

As for Charlie and dark azure, I think that would work pretty good. I don’t have any actual bricks to compare, but what I’ve Bricklinked and whatnot, that color seems right for him. I don’t have all the pieces, so I’d love to see an image here when you finish! :D

Sorry about chastising you for the references to customization. For the record it's not that I actually care myself, it's just that sometimes moderators are very trigger happy when it comes to that kind of thing, and I would hate to see someone get thrown off/banned for that.

Making Scooby Doo’s Skeleton Men from the Skeleton guy seems like a great idea, but I think our purist choices are to use either of the existing cyclops heads, or to wait it out. Either way, sounds good to me. Plus, like you said, customization might be the route to go for them.

That Thorn sounds great! This hair might be a good one for her: http://alpha.brickli...={"color":"11"} This figure might have good bricks for the rest of Dusk http://alpha.brickli...as503#T=S&O={}.

Luna looks to me as though she has suffered from the “Nick Fury effect” where there are two versions of her character, each one being of a different race.

African-American Luna can use pieces from Storm and Dracula’s Wife from Monster Fighters, assuming we’re continuing with the dresses look, while Caucasian Luna can use the same torsos/legs/ arms, but obviously, change her hands and head. As for the hair on either version, either one of these two could work.

1) http://alpha.brickli...O={"color":"5"}

2)

http://alpha.brickli...=53982#T=S&O={}

And of course, the Hex Girls wouldn’t be the Hex Girls without rocking guitars!

http://www.bricklink...8&catType=P&v=1

The red one(s) might work very well for Thorn, the white one looks like some of the ones I recall Dusk carrying, and Luna gets the pick of the litter.

EDIT: Part of your Creeper design is up on my Flickr now. Don't worry, I gave you credit.

Second photo of 2016 - New Figures + Loot

Here's my attempts at a few Doctors.

The%20Doctors_zpsqvm32bq2.jpg

We have the 7th, 9th, 10th, War Doctor, and 4th. Not perfect, but I'm happy with them.

The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble:

It seems to me that every Lego fan and their mother has attempted to make the Tenth Doctor, but I've seen comparatively few Donnas. *Shrug* Don't ask me why.

Everyone goes for the Malfoy smirk for Ten, but I like the face you chose. Which one is it? As for Donna, is that the Clara face?! It looks amazing! :D

If so, +1 for using Doctor Who Lego to make more Doctor Who Lego!!

Like Hulk_Smash said, she might need and angrier face . . .

- Sorry to say, but the whole "BITE ME ALIEN BOY!" attitude is not conveyed 100% by the face you have right now.

Nice Donna, but could use an angrier face :)

I agree.

Here's my attempts at a few Doctors.

We have the 7th, 9th, 10th, War Doctor, and 4th. Not perfect, but I'm happy with them.

Nice job, making that many doctors in one shot! :D

That 7th Doctor looks more the 11th Doctor. The 7th Doctor is much more colorful, and has an umbrella. [That hair is on point for the 7th Doctor though . . .]

The 9th Doctor might need an angrier face, but he looks pretty darn good, considering how notoriously hard Eccleston's nose and ears would be to capture in Lego.

The 10th Doctor might benefit from this head, and this hair. Nevertheless, he still looks pretty darn awesome! :D

The War Doctor looks perfect! 10/10!

The 4th Doctor looks more like the 8th Doctor. The 4th Doctor is much more colorful, and has hair that's a bit more Afro like.

For reference . . .

This image is the Lego Dimensions Fourth Doctor, and this one is the Lego Dimensions Eighth Doctor.

This image is the Lego Dimensions Seventh Doctor, and this one is the Lego Dimensions Eleventh Doctor.

You’re very welcome! I hope your Cutler comes out great! As for the colors, I know that feeling, all too well. I checked, and according to Bricklink, the gargoyle is definitely light bluish grey, like the legs here: http://alpha.brickli...;O={"color":86}

My Space Kook was meant to be an approximation of what he looks like, not as perfect as some others I’ve seen, but it actually works for my purposes. If you or anyone else manages to come up with a more accurate design, I'll snatch it right up. :P

As for Charlie and dark azure, I think that would work pretty good. I don’t have any actual bricks to compare, but what I’ve Bricklinked and whatnot, that color seems right for him. I don’t have all the pieces, so I’d love to see an image here when you finish! :D

Sorry about chastising you for the references to customization. For the record it's not that I actually care myself, it's just that sometimes moderators are very trigger happy when it comes to that kind of thing, and I would hate to see someone get thrown off/banned for that.

Making Scooby Doo’s Skeleton Men from the Skeleton guy seems like a great idea, but I think our purist choices are to use either of the existing cyclops heads, or to wait it out. Either way, sounds good to me. Plus, like you said, customization might be the route to go for them.

That Thorn sounds great! This hair might be a good one for her: http://alpha.brickli...={"color":"11"} This figure might have good bricks for the rest of Dusk http://alpha.brickli...3#T=S&O={}.

Luna looks to me as though she has suffered from the “Nick Fury effect” where there are two versions of her character, each one being of a different race.

African-American Luna can use pieces from Storm and Dracula’s Wife from Monster Fighters, assuming we’re continuing with the dresses look, while Caucasian Luna can use the same torsos/legs/ arms, but obviously, change her hands and head. As for the hair on either version, either one of these two could work.

1) http://alpha.brickli...O={"color":"5"}

2)

http://alpha.brickli...82#T=S&O={}

And of course, the Hex Girls wouldn’t be the Hex Girls without rocking guitars!

http://www.bricklink...tType=P&v=1

The red one(s) might work very well for Thorn, the white one looks like some of the ones I recall Dusk carrying, and Luna gets the pick of the litter.

EDIT: Part of your Creeper design is up on my Flickr now. Don't worry, I gave you credit.

https://www.flickr.c...se/24106542052/

Don't even worry about the customization thing. I wasn't upset.

Thanks for all the help. I'll keep those things in mind for the Hex Girls a little further down the road. But I'll probably order a pair of legs for my gargoyle soon.

I have a update on Space Kook and Charlie, though. Most, but not all, of my pieces have come in. But by mixing and matching I was able to see about what they'll look like when I'm done. Space Kook is actually done outside of some painting I may eventually do. Maybe. And Charlie is almost there in the picture I've got, but his helmet hasn't arrived so I just used Space Kook's for an idea. And I realized today that I should use purple hips instead of blue, so those will be on their way soon.

Charlie:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/comixlegos/12498562_1029247820432119_1072100772_n_zpsgqzsoasp.jpg

Space Kook:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/comixlegos/12476489_1029250067098561_1935334510_n_zpswtso4s6a.jpg

And thanks for the credit, but you don't have to worry about that. I don't mind. I think I may actually like yours more. I know you suggested that top to me, but I didn't know how I'd feel about it until now. It looks good.

Edited by comix

Nice job, making that many doctors in one shot! :D

That 7th Doctor looks more the 11th Doctor. The 7th Doctor is much more colorful, and has an umbrella. [That hair is on point for the 7th Doctor though . . .]

The 9th Doctor might need an angrier face, but he looks pretty darn good, considering how notoriously hard Eccleston's nose and ears would be to capture in Lego.

The 10th Doctor might benefit from this head, and this hair. Nevertheless, he still looks pretty darn awesome! :D

The War Doctor looks perfect! 10/10!

The 4th Doctor looks more like the 8th Doctor. The 4th Doctor is much more colorful, and has hair that's a bit more Afro like.

For reference . . .

This image is the Lego Dimensions Fourth Doctor, and this one is the Lego Dimensions Eighth Doctor.

This image is the Lego Dimensions Seventh Doctor, and this one is the Lego Dimensions Eleventh Doctor.

I actually used the Dimensions versions as a template and did the closest I could with the parts I had to work with.

I saw someone used Henry Jones' body for the 7th Doctor since I couldn't find anything that really matched it since his outfit is pretty particular and, like you said, colorful. I forgot to get his umbrella for the shoot, but I did source one from my Penguin figure.

9th I wanted to kind of get that cheesy grin he has at times, and I had to improvise with his torso (It's really Han Solo's with black arms to make his jacket)

4th I've seen people use Frodo's hair and torso before, but I guess the legs made you think 8th? The face I originally used Ray's head from Ghostbusters to get that cheeky smile, but I thought Han's would work too.

10th I've seen a lot of people use that body for him, but I figured the Zombie Businessman's hair would work for the somewhat characteristic hair he has. I've seen a ton of Sleepyhead hairs and such but I like this one. The head I do agree is a better choice.

Glad you like the War Doctor, but I think he could have had an angrier face if any did. He is the War Doctor after all.

Now I'm trying to turn my attention to either the older Doctors (1-3) and some companions.

I actually used the Dimensions versions as a template and did the closest I could with the parts I had to work with.

I saw someone used Henry Jones' body for the 7th Doctor since I couldn't find anything that really matched it since his outfit is pretty particular and, like you said, colorful. I forgot to get his umbrella for the shoot, but I did source one from my Penguin figure.

9th I wanted to kind of get that cheesy grin he has at times, and I had to improvise with his torso (It's really Han Solo's with black arms to make his jacket)

4th I've seen people use Frodo's hair and torso before, but I guess the legs made you think 8th? The face I originally used Ray's head from Ghostbusters to get that cheeky smile, but I thought Han's would work too.

10th I've seen a lot of people use that body for him, but I figured the Zombie Businessman's hair would work for the somewhat characteristic hair he has. I've seen a ton of Sleepyhead hairs and such but I like this one. The head I do agree is a better choice.

Glad you like the War Doctor, but I think he could have had an angrier face if any did. He is the War Doctor after all.

Now I'm trying to turn my attention to either the older Doctors (1-3) and some companions.

For some reason, the Henry Jones torso just fully screams 11th Doctor to me. I just can't see the 7th Doctor with that, but hey, if it works for you . . .

That's right! I haven't watched 9th recently enough to recall his cheesy grins. The head you have is great for those.

That's also right. The whole combo looks 8th to me, but the legs are the deal breaker. I've seen that hair used for the 4th Doctor too, but I don't really recall many uses of Frodo's torso.

I'm glad you like the head. The hair is not so much the styling, but the shade. EDIT: 10th Doctor

He could have an angrier face, I agree, but it wouldn't be good to "sacrifice" the other details you've managed to achieve with the one you have now. EDIT: War Doctor

I can't wait to see Doctors 1-3 and their companions! :D

Don't even worry about the customization thing. I wasn't upset.

Thanks for all the help. I'll keep those things in mind for the Hex Girls a little further down the road. But I'll probably order a pair of legs for my gargoyle soon.

I have a update on Space Kook and Charlie, though. Most, but not all of my pieces have come in, but by mixing and matching I was able to see about what they'll look like when I'm done. Space Kook is actually done outside of some painting i may eventually do. Maybe. And Charlie is almost there in the picture I've got, but his helmet hasn't arrived so I just used Space Kook's for an idea. And I realized today that I should use purple hips instead of blue, so those will be on their way soon.

And thanks for the credit, but you don't have to worry about that. I don't mind. I think I may actually like yours more. I know you suggested that top to me, but I didn't know how I'd feel about it until now. It looks good.

As long as you're good, that's all that matters. :)

I'm glad I could be of help to you. :) Be sure to post photos of those Hex Girls when you get to them. From the way I order Lego, it'll take a while to get my hands on such extras.

It's great that you were able to upgrade Charlie and the Space Kook, but unfortunately, the hyperlinks you gave for them only seemed to lead me to a blank page. :(

As for the credit, I just thought it was the right thing to do, but if you don't care, then it doesn't matter as much to me either. As for the Mr. Burns top, I'm glad you ended up liking it, and yeah, I find that happens when someone else adds to my idea, I almost always like the combination of ideas more than I liked my own stuff. Great minds and all that. Anyway, happy building! :)

7th seems like such a particular outfit to where the only way I could accurately do him would be use a decal or hope and pray Lego does an official version based on the Dimensions design.

I've changed the legs on the 4th but since you mentioned 8th, I have a head for him, but no body yet. When I go looking for pieces to make the original Doctors, I'll get parts for him.

Hulk suggested the CMF Judge torso for the 3rd Doctor, but I have no idea what to use for his head/hair, again using the Dimensions design as a template. If we had the Frodo or Anakin hair in white it'd be perfect, but again the head is a mystery. I at least have an idea for the 2nd and even 6th. I do have an idea for Rose, using Penny from TBBT set as a template (That's where I got 7th's head from, it's Sheldon)

I have a update on Space Kook and CHarlie, though. Most, but not all of my pieces have come in, but by mixing and matching I was able to see about what they'll look like when I'm done. Space Kook is actually done outside of some painting i may eventually do. Maybe. And Charlie is almost there in the picture I've got, but his helmet hasn't arrived so I just used Space Kook's for an idea. And I realized today that I should use purple hips instead of blue, so those will be on their way soon.

Charlie:

https://scontent-atl...#38;oe=56FC61F0

Space Kook:

https://scontent-atl...#38;oe=57044100

Hey, sorry to bug you, but at least for me, those links aren't working. Could you upload them to an image hosting site, not just Facebook?

Hulk suggested the CMF Judge torso for the 3rd Doctor, but I have no idea what to use for his head/hair, again using the Dimensions design as a template. If we had the Frodo or Anakin hair in white it'd be perfect, but again the head is a mystery.

Okay, take this with a lot of salt, because I'm not remotely a Doctor Who fan, and I've never even seen an episode. But having image searched, "Third Doctor," it looks like in some photos his hair was blondish. Could you use the blond version of the Anakin hair? The one that came with Lloyd in Ninjago?

It could really be a matter of lighting. They use the white Frodo piece in Dimensions, but blonde could work as a good replacement. Some pictures I saw looked blonde but others were grayish white.