CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

I´ve read, the soccer series will be limitated to 2.2 million minifigs.

Assumed to 60 figures in each box, there will be only 36,666 boxes available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

I guess this time it will get really hard to get a complete set, especially since it´s impossible to feel the content of the blindbags...

Its a bit of a long shot but if anyone in Frankfurt is willing to swap a box of these minifigs? i have a box of disney minifigs to swap away. Please PM me. Thanks.

Anyone Interested in a review? It would be my first, but I'd like to write one!

Do we know if the soccer ball is a new mould or the older GBC compatible one?

Do we know if the soccer ball is a new mould or the older GBC compatible one?

I do not own older balls, but here are some pictures, if that helps:

26916895415_fe0a4a713a.jpgThat's a lot of balls! by Matze B., auf Flickr

I am going to write a review in the next days, pictures are all there in my album if you like to take a look!

Hi everyone,

Seeing as this is a forum where there are people from Europe (I am from US) and who have purchased entire sets of collectible minifigure series, I was hoping to inquire a few things. First, as a rookie to this game, does anyone know how you go about buying a complete collectible minifigure series, if one was inclined? Do you have to do the "feel around" test or can you purchase an entire box (like the reviewers do) and just sell off the extras? And if it is the latter, what is the usual cost of that and how does one go about getting one (at a TRU, online at LEGO.com, etc.)?

Second, seeing that this awesome series upcoming from LEGO is going to be sold exclusively in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (from what I understand), is there anyone possible way for an American to acquire these? I am a MASSIVE futbol fan and I've been waiting for a set like this (though, wish there was one for Man Utd) and would do anything to get this (without having to pay too exhorbatant an amount of money for them - I saw $170 or more on eBay for just the 16 figs).

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated, as I'm a bit of a noob on collecting entire minifigure series (I usually have my favorites and just find them by feeling in the bag).

Also, as I wasn't sure where this post belongs, moderators please feel free to move this thread if needed. I apologize if this was placed in the wrong spot!

Thanks!

26854284601_00209e0bb7_c.jpg

I'm going to give it a month or so and check bricklink.com. Should be able to get a full set at lower than eBay prices (still a mark up though). I believe a full case would run $250ish (if I remember correctly) but again you'll end up paying more from a third party.

Hope this helps!

GGMU

For those of you in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland- what is the best place to buy collectible minifigures? Is there a certain store that usually stocks them? Are they available in most stores? My parents are hoping to buy me a few when they visit Europe next week. Thanks! :classic:

Edited by Sabrejimmy

Anyone Interested in a review? It would be my first, but I'd like to write one!

Review!! Review!! Review!!

:-) :-) :-)

This series is limited with 37000 displays (each with 60 minifigs). So there are only about 120.000 full sets in production, which is not very much. Thats why the market-price is higher compared to other CMF-Sets. You can buy the minifigures from Saturday in some shops in germany , but i've heard they are already sold out in many shops. So all what we can do now is to wait and see what will happen on Saturday...

I do not own older balls, but here are some pictures, if that helps:

That's a lot of balls! by Matze B., auf Flickr

I am going to write a review in the next days, pictures are all there in my album if you like to take a look!

A review is always welcome :)

Edited by ultiminutes

So these figs aren't even officially OUT yet right? I see them on Ebay already for insane prices, yet the actual Lego store won't get them until the 14th it seems...

I just hope they don't run out of minifigs before the 14th. Considering there are so many people selling complete boxes before the official launch date, it might be a legitimate concern.

I just want to snag a Joachim Löw for a reasonable price.

So these figs aren't even officially OUT yet right? I see them on Ebay already for insane prices, yet the actual Lego store won't get them until the 14th it seems...

Some stores already have them out for sale. I just bought a bunch at Saturn (large electronics store). I heard TRU is also already selling them.

Some stores already have them out for sale. I just bought a bunch at Saturn (large electronics store). I heard TRU is also already selling them.

Oh? I just went to a Saturn and not only did they not have any, they didn't even know about them at ALL :( What a bummer, you'd think if one Saturn got em, they'd ALL get em!