Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Feedback

Eek! I'm away from the topic for an hour after finally posting, and my character goes crazy! :-D Time flies, doesn't it?

Are you playing this game? *wacko*

Are you playing this game? *wacko*

:'-( Yes, you meanie captain... Don't mock the janitor! :'-(

Brickster- I apologize in advance. As I was changing my avatar to the Muppet theme, I thought, "D'oh! I should have saved the Bennie image! No! Now, I can't find the post it was given in. :'-( If you don't have it anymore, it's time to look for mine, I have the fig somewhere.

I know, I haven't been posting on it as much as I should have...

Brickster- I apologize in advance. As I was changing my avatar to the Muppet theme, I thought, "D'oh! I should have saved the Bennie image! No! Now, I can't find the post it was given in. :'-( If you don't have it anymore, it's time to look for mine, I have the fig somewhere.

No problem. They're all listed under the Index + other bits of useful information.

He truly is an ugly dude :-D .

Not when he shaves, puts on his red dress and heels and goes out as Mandy Lori Ann pir_kiss.gif

Sinner, 8-| Butt hairs? :-D :-D :-D :-X :-D :-D :-D

You always know how to kick it up a notch. Thanks man, you deserve a prize for that really! :-P

Sinner, 8-| Butt hairs? :-D :-D :-D :-X :-D :-D :-D

You always know how to kick it up a notch. Thanks man, you deserve a prize for that really! :-P

It seemed appropriate! :-P

Ewwwwww...

Oh, settle down. Everyone has butt hair, ya' big baby! :-P

Oh, settle down. Everyone has butt hair, ya' big baby! :-P

Not necessarily! Maybe he's a butt plucker 8-

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while.. I've been away for three days, and I'm afraid of screwing things up. :-D

Besides, roleplays are difficult when you don't have such a big vocabulary.. 8-|

Yo Sir Dillon & Sinner,

the two of you are in two different areas of the ship. I only point this out because I think theBrickster may have us all separated for a reason... 8-|

Yo Sir Dillon & Sinner,

the two of you are in two different areas of the ship. I only point this out because I think theBrickster may have us all separated for a reason... 8-|

Noted and corrected! ;-)

Noted and corrected! ;-)

I love that your knowledge of ships surpasses theBricksters, so Scotty is constantly fighting his own logic :-D :-D :-D

I love that your knowledge of ships surpasses theBricksters, so Scotty is constantly fighting his own logic :-D :-D :-D

Hinkey, yor gonna get me in twouble. 8-|

Once we've hit the manual override switch, are the bulkheads closed or do we still have to do something? *wacko*

Shouldn't we get them out of there first before the bulkhead doors are closed?

Shouldn't we get them out of there first before the bulkhead doors are closed?

I don't know! That's why I'm asking... *wacko*

Why don't we just wait for the Brickster??

Yes. I don't plan to post anything until he returns.

Since Chapter 8 has concluded, let me answer a few questions and clarify a few things.

The view of the Minnow from the Steering Room looked as if it was sinking. I did not say it sunk. Some of you made the assumption. There are a lot of large waves in a big storm.

Also lost in translation when reviewing Mason's book collection, I had said that there was nothing of interest. I was referring to the Old Man from the Sea novel.

There is a hatch in the Engineering Room. Closing the bulkhead doors will not trap the crew inside.

Steel vs. wood, etc. Don't worry about the engineering/material aspects of repairing the ship. Don't get too technical. I'd like to keep it fun, Sailor! ;-)

Much more will be revealed in Chapter 9. The story is getting interesting now. But where did everyone go???