Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Feedback

I think its safe to say the only thing i dont like about this is that i missed the boat. :-D

Hinkley seems to know alot of lyrics. I cant remember lyrics myself, or i just dont pay attention. Maybe he should go on that new show with Wayne Brady.

I think its safe to say the only thing i dont like about this is that i missed the boat. :-D

I'm sure we'll do something like this again. They are fun, but they do take a lot of work to write and keep up with the posts.

Maybe shooting you was a bit extreme... I'm sorry.

I don't know why, but I just thought you'd be able to figure out a clever solution.

Wich you did. Next time I'll discuss it before.. although I think there won't be a next time...

No hard feelings mate??

None at all. It is just a game after all. I would have been a bit grumpy though if TheBrickster decided to make the leg wound stay. 8-|

Well, if you take into consideration that Jim's been kicking you in the head, it's not quite as bad a mistake. ;-)

It wasn't that much, and they were all glancing blows on his hard hat. X-D

I was making a joke with that :-P But the captain needs to make up his mind. Some times he calls me a nerd, others a geek. I think he's a scizo |-/

I've been meaning to tell you that you play a very good annoying Star Trek geek! X-D Have you ever been a Star Trek fan? I used to be one, but the lack of continuity, and the latter shows, killed my interest.

Hinkley seems to know alot of lyrics. I cant remember lyrics myself, or i just dont pay attention. Maybe he should go on that new show with Wayne Brady.

I think he cuts and pastes them from lyric websites. That's what I did anyway.... :-P

I really enjoy reading this, it's quite fun to watch y'all interact with each other. Your characters are great, I they're very lively.

I think Stan might be like a sort of nautical werewolf, who turns into the monster every so often but doesn't remember it. It might explain his "fleshie ness" (I never trust fleshies).

Or maybe he does and he locks himself in the crate after killing Stinky to prevent himself from doing it again?

I used to be one, but the lack of continuity, and the latter shows, killed my interest.
What makes me dislike Star Trek is that they tend to rely on inventing some new and unheard of method of escape which always miraculously works.

What makes me dislike Star Trek is that they tend to rely on inventing some new and unheard of method of escape which always miraculously works.

Well there is that as well! When in doubt, reconfigure the deflector grid and create a new word! :-D Unfortunatly, IMHO there never has been a true Sci-Fi TV show. All of them are just Future/Space Fantasies; putting something in the future does not make it Sci-Fi. For example Firefly. Great show, has many highly realistic elements, but it was designed to be, and is, a western in space. But I can rant about this for hours so I..... wont! :-$

I've been meaning to tell you that you play a very good annoying Star Trek geek! X-D Have you ever been a Star Trek fan? I used to be one, but the lack of continuity, and the latter shows, killed my interest.

I stand by the idea that being a Star Wars fan and being a Star Trek fan are mutually exclusive :-P You can tell which I am by my username 8-| I also dislike Star Trek for personal reasons, so this was a stretch for me :-D Brickster's a dead man >:-)

Aye Aye Capt'n. Pumping thousands of gallons of raw crap on deck as ordered Sir! :-X

Crap, exciting and new

Look around; it's last weeks spew

Crap, it's all from on board

Let it flow, it floats back to you.

It's CRAAAAAAAAAAP! It's CRAAAAAAAAAAP! It's CRAAAAAAAAAAP

It's the Crap Boat-ah! It's the Crap Boat-ah!

I'm crying now! :'-( :'-) :-D

Good timing too, the story is getting a bit ... slow. *claps hands together quickly* Pace people, this isn't a funeral (yet), let's get out there and show some energy! X-D

If I start singing show tunes, slap me. X-O

I stand by the idea that being a Star Wars fan and being a Star Trek fan are mutually exclusive :-P

You are probably right. I know a friend who used to be a Star Trek fan and he is now a Star Wars fan and denies all knowlege of Star Trek! :-P

I'm crying now! :'-( :'-) :-D

It wasn't that bad was it? I tried to make is so it was still singable. :-D

Good timing too, the story is getting a bit ... slow. *claps hands together quickly* Pace people, this isn't a funeral (yet), let's get out there and show some energy! X-D

We are waiting for TheBrickster to tell us what is in the log....

My apologies. I have not been able to post. I will provide some new info soon. This may have provided some a chance to catch up on the story.

My apologies. I have not been able to post. I will provide some new info soon. This may have provided some a chance to catch up on the story.

Actually that is what I thought you were doing. Athos, I recall, asked for some time.

Crap Boat was hilarious :-D

Brickster, I love when we get clues. I hope I am right with my current theory. After re-reading the journal entries I went back to post my theory and I was shaking try to get it all out. I felt smart. I really hope I'm right... :-$

Brickster, I love when we get clues. I hope I am right with my current theory. After re-reading the journal entries I went back to post my theory and I was shaking try to get it all out. I felt smart. I really hope I'm right... :-$

As one of the loyal viewers, I think you're certainly either heading in the right direction, or where that sneaky narrator wants you to go. Either way, it should be entertaining.

Remember: When you started pushing your 'rescuers', one had to disappear for a bit. Was he planting a bomb? Disabling his own radio in case you overpowered them and tried to force the issue? Looking for something?

Also... diving gear. Stinky 'dead', but was that Stinky or is Stinky 2 really him, faking his own death and swimming out to the other boat that was waiting for him as pre-arranged?

Stinky's death may have been a red herring. It sure smells like one. ;-)

The crap boat bit made my sides hurt :-D

Thanks guys. :-$ If this job fails perhaps I should get into song writing! 8-|

Thanks guys. :-$ If this job fails perhaps I should get into song writing! 8-|

Advertising! It's mostly about pumping out crap anyway X-D

Also... diving gear. Stinky 'dead', but was that Stinky or is Stinky 2 really him, faking his own death and swimming out to the other boat that was waiting for him as pre-arranged?

Uhm, I think that Sir Dillon, since he died so early, got another chance to play a role, so he could continue being in the game. :-) .

Uhm, I think that Sir Dillon, since he died so early, got another chance to play a role, so he could continue being in the game. :-) .

Uh huh, you would say that, Mr. Fellow Conspirator :-P

*whispers* You guys should still shoot both of 'em and take the boat *stops whispering* >:-)

*whispers* You guys should still shoot both of 'em and take the boat *stops whispering* >:-)

Yeah! Who cares about what the narrator says?! I'm gonna shoot em all! *sing*

:-P

Although I'm not really sure why we would do that, because the boat doesn't even work.

Yeah! Who cares about what the narrator says?! I'm gonna shoot em all! *sing*

:-P

Although I'm not really sure why we would do that, because the boat doesn't even work.

*whispering again* I meant shoot both of you and take your boat, unless you know something about the working order of your boat that the rest of us don't... >:-) :-D

And on that note, I wish you all ... a good Knight. Me. 500th post party! *sweet*

*whispering again* I meant shoot both of you and take your boat, unless you know something about the working order of your boat that the rest of us don't... >:-) :-D

And on that note, I wish you all ... a good Knight. Me. 500th post party! *sweet*

Oh, right... what did I ever do to you? :'-(

I think Hinckley might have hit the nail on the head.

I think Dan might actually have killed Stinky, which would explain his apparently mundane death by stabbing. Sloshing was heard around the time Stinky was killed, which would no doubt be the sound of Dan clambering aboard the ship and walking to the cargo hold, and he may have killed Stinky in an altercation or, if Hinckley is right and Dan is Stinky's bro, the stabbing was simply treachery. When Dan found the container was unopenable, he fled. As to why Stinky's face was suckered off, I would guess the monster, who may be Stan, came by later and for some reason skeletonized his head. Edited by ZeekyBoogeyDoog

I think Hinckley might have hit the nail on the head.

I think Dan might actually have killed Stinky, which would explain his apparently mundane death by stabbing. Sloshing was heard around the time Stinky was killed, which would no doubt be the sound of Dan clambering aboard the ship and walking to the cargo hold, and he may have killed Stinky in an altercation or, if Hinckley is right and Dan is Stinky's bro, the stabbing was simply treachery. When Dan found the container was unopenable, he fled. As to why Stinky's face was suckered off, I would guess the monster, who may be Stan, came by later and for some reason skeletonized his head.

Right! Sloshing is definitely the sound associated with a scuba clad treacherous scoundrel creeping about the ship looking for, or trying to get to, something. As for Stinky... without a face, how sure can anyone be that it even is Stinky? Just imagine... if Stinky 2 is really Stinky, the dead man could be anyone, including a third accomplice who Stinky 2 murdered during the attempted theft.

Does anyone else find it coincidental that there have been no further sightings of the monster since our two friends arrived in the boat?

And don't worry Stinky 2 (I can't remember your new name :-$ ), I wasn't suggesting they murder you *mutters* the way I think you murdered whoever it was that we're to believe is Stinky you sloshing monster in disguise *stops muttering*, I'm just suggesting they put one in your leg (sans hip flask) and take the boat to safety.

Edited by imperialshadows

I won't have access to my computer until somewhere mid-next week (going to the Belgian coast).

So you have to make your own dinner until that time ;-)