Did the rules change on this? I was about to build something and see you now have to have at least 10 for first category.

Sorry for the confusion! I changed the wording in an effort to better clarify who had access. It's fixed now. You don't have to have any earned XP to unlock the first two missions.

Are we allowed to modify builds after posting them but before they are judged? The episode rules normally say that entries are work in progress until the deadline? thanks

Are we allowed to modify builds after posting them but before they are judged? The episode rules normally say that entries are work in progress until the deadline? thanks

Since there's no "deadline" for BH builds, this gets a little tricky. But we haven't started judging your most recent BH post so go ahead.

This is always ongoing as it would be impossible to hunt all the species in a couple of weeks.

Keep in mind you can only go for the Rodian or the Geonosian for now as you don't have any xp yet.

3 hours ago, Puvel said:

This is always ongoing as it would be impossible to hunt all the species in a couple of weeks.

Keep in mind you can only go for the Rodian or the Geonosian for now as you don't have any xp yet.

I'm not even on the index yet.

Can I play?

Go for it! BH Missions are always open and you can build even if you aren't added to the index yet.

On 5/19/2018 at 6:11 PM, Jody Meyer said:

Are these still active?

Yes! Post away!

Special Mission!

From now through Sept 30th a special mission has been unlocked. It won't get you any closer to the BH tag, but it can earn you up to 10xp instead of the normal 5xp.

Iakaru on Mimban image.png.70938590fd4b63ac199a98e2995acf4c.png

All other regular BH Mission rules apply.

On 8/13/2018 at 6:45 PM, MKJoshA said:

Special Mission!

From now through Sept 30th a special mission has been unlocked. It won't get you any closer to the BH tag, but it can earn you up to 10xp instead of the normal 5xp.

Iakaru on Mimban image.png.70938590fd4b63ac199a98e2995acf4c.png

All other regular BH Mission rules apply.

Does this count to the 2 BH mission per episode limit?

3 hours ago, Gubi0222 said:

Does this count to the 2 BH mission per episode limit?

No, in fact, we'll remove that rule all together until SoNE 2.0 starts.

I have a quick question(s)...

1) which generation of storm troop, clone trooper are we using, are we continuing from the endor chapter or can I use say clone troopers and some how work them in...i seem to have a whole bunch of those...

2) So i am trying to do a scene with out actually have said minifigure (gweedo)....any thoughts on how to incorporate him?

cheers

3 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

I have a quick question(s)...

1) which generation of storm troop, clone trooper are we using, are we continuing from the endor chapter or can I use say clone troopers and some how work them in...i seem to have a whole bunch of those...

2) So i am trying to do a scene with out actually have said minifigure (gweedo)....any thoughts on how to incorporate him?

cheers

1) Once Factions officially starts you can do flash-backs with clone troopers. That might get tricky with your Bounty Hunter as he/she would have to be alive back then, but I'm sure you all will come up with some great creativity! For now it should still be Stormtroopers.

2) There are a couple of examples in the intro post, have you checked those out yet? Basically if you don't have a minifigure, just come up with a good story to go along with the build.