Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

Chefonicle

Some time ago, when I was batting around the idea of making my own Bionicle parody, I had an extremely weird dream that combined Bionicle with cooking and food

Edited by Grevious

Heh, not bad. Certainly better than "liek zoMg gadunkka goez to kindergardun!!??!! :000" type of things that plague BZP.

Just then, a rock came hurling through the air towards Kokapa.

No. Meatball.

Ah, finally! A post! Thanks, Shine, but let me say that I meant rock, as rocks in Chefonicle usually refer to rock candy or Pop Rocks, as you will find out soon. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokapa followed Matormo for a long time. All around them, the vast ice cream mountains and sherbet valleys seemed to go on forever, and the Toe of Ice Cream quickly became impatient. Much to his dismay, Matormo tried to break the silence in a less than spectacular way.

Matormo: Um, ya like frost bunnies?

Kokapa:

pretty good, but maybe you should call the taraga taragon, like the seasoning/spice/whatever

jifel

braklastavafeedme is the best spam you would find on BZpower...on another forum i'm a member of, on the other hand (gtaforums)...

"Somtimse when ur stone and drunk..." is the best that comes to mind at the moment.

Edited by maiq the liar

Hm, Taragon. I kinda like it, but I've already used the word Taraga in so many chapters, so I don't think I'll use it. Thanks anyway! ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, now, our story moves to an area on the other side of Motta-Suey, far away from Kokapa. This location happens to be a large beach made up of finely crushed graham cracker crumbs. Usually, this shore is deserted, but today does not fall under