Sign in to follow this  
TheGeekMeister

LEGO Jurassic World - Lowery Decal

So, I've seen people saying; "Man, I really wished I had a minifigure of Lowery, the cool guy with the Jurassic Park t-shirt in Jurassic World!"

Well guess what.

You can have him. That's right, for my first ever decal design, I have designed Lowery's torso!

jurrassic_world_lowery_by_thegeekmister-d91p24l.jpg

Below will be the torso decal for you; just copy it in to a word document and it should be the correct size. Print however you like to make your minifigure and you'll have your very own Lowery!

jurrassic_world_lowery_realsize__by_thegeekmister-d91otw9.png

Please post pictures if you do use it, and make sure to comment how I can improve my decal designs!

-----

Here's my test with the decal! My printer is rubbish, so imagine what you could o if you have a quality printer!

11741804_764825116959964_1569332844_n_by_thegeekmister-d91p4qy.jpg

I'm moving this topic to the MCW, where all decals and customs should be.

Great job here! The match to his real life torso and the proportions used are pretty darn good. I would only offer this advice, I would use a more vector based design program so that these come out a bit cleaner. I have used (and still do use) the free program, Inkscape. There are some good tutorials on here too to get you started, just like I did. Other than that, looks great!