Oh I'll try and get that one then thanks for the heads up.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Next ninjago issue (18) will include Ronin with two deepstone shurikens:

:classic:

ooh. Loving everything that's not a Ninja in Ninjago lately.

Got the Skyshark at the weekend and it's lovely. Still need that monkey tho.

ooh. Loving everything that's not a Ninja in Ninjago lately.

Ronin is... Well, a ronin. Do you also like Nya, who's a samurai as well?

I bet you'll love the Hands of Time wave, the enemies are apparently corrupted samurai.

Ronin is... Well, a ronin. Do you also like Nya, who's a samurai as well?

I bet you'll love the Hands of Time wave, the enemies are apparently corrupted samurai.

If it's not some bloke in pyjamas, I'm all for it.

Seems like I missed something, where is this info from? (you might want to answer this in the 2017 thread) Corrupted samurai sound really great! Also reminds me of the LU Maelstrom horsemen.

Seems like I missed something, where is this info from? (you might want to answer this in the 2017 thread) Corrupted samurai sound really great! Also reminds me of the LU Maelstrom horsemen.

Don't know where corrupted came from. We have no information like that. All we know is that they may be called "Vermillion" or something similar.

I ask myself why I've taken this long to get the Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty. It's a beautiful ship. Love the functions and the stellar minifig selection as well.

I ask myself why I've taken this long to get the Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty. It's a beautiful ship. Love the functions and the stellar minifig selection as well.

I'm guessing you're waiting for it to be on clearance? I know I am... not sure how soon will my local TRU will put it on discount.

I have all the minifigs from this wave, except the Evil Green Ninja... and I won't bother completing all the varieties of ghosts since I already have important ones.

I'm guessing you're waiting for it to be on clearance? I know I am... not sure how soon will my local TRU will put it on discount.

I have all the minifigs from this wave, except the Evil Green Ninja... and I won't bother completing all the varieties of ghosts since I already have important ones.

No, I'm saying get it while you still can! :wink:

I was lucky I even managed to find a copy of the set; I waited so long.

It's also called Possessed Lloyd, it's easier to type.

I also somewhat regret not getting any Possession set besides the Airjitzu Temple. Morro was a really neat looking figure, I would have been happy with either version (though I do prefer the physical form).

It's also called Possessed Lloyd, it's easier to type.

I also somewhat regret not getting any Possession set besides the Airjitzu Temple. Morro was a really neat looking figure, I would have been happy with either version (though I do prefer the physical form).

You can still buy all of his parts on B&P, both versions even. :classic:

No, I'm saying get it while you still can! :wink:

the stores here still carry Battle for Ninjago City... so imagine that. I'm not in a hurry. :D
I also somewhat regret not getting any Possession set besides the Airjitzu Temple.
Of all the regular Possession set I like the Master Wu Dragon the best.

But you'd have to buy each piece. Wouldn't it be easier to go somewhere and get the full minifigure for like $5?

But then again I don't know how to navigate B&P, so I may be wrong.

But you'd have to buy each piece. Wouldn't it be easier to go somewhere and get the full minifigure for like $5?

But then again I don't know how to navigate B&P, so I may be wrong.

For the Evil Green Ninja minifig, buying it from B&P is probably a little bit cheaper at the moment, but when I bought it it was a lot cheaper compared to lowest prices on bricklink (http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=njo154#T=P).

B&P is not complicated, don't worry! :classic:

You can search for either a set or an element. The first option will show you all pieces of the set (some won't show, others are unavailable), the latter one can be used to find a single piece (or that piece in all colours it has been moulded in, depending on the number you enter).

You can add up to a hundred different elements to your cart and you pay for them all at once.

I use the Brickset database to get the set numbers and element/design numbers, and then I search those in B&P.

I'd say, give it a try!

Edited by Exetrius

For the Evil Green Ninja minifig, buying it from B&P is probably a little bit cheaper at the moment, but when I bought it it was a lot cheaper compared to lowest prices on bricklink (http://www.bricklink...ge?M=njo154#T=P).

B&P is not complicated, don't worry! :classic:

You can search for either a set or an element. The first option will show you all pieces of the set (some won't show, others are unavailable), the latter one can be used to find a single piece (or that piece in all colours it has been moulded in, depending on the number you enter).

You can add up to a hundred different elements to your cart and you pay for them all at once.

I use the Brickset database to get the set numbers and element/design numbers, and then I search those in B&P.

I'd say, give it a try!

What would it cost to gather up a full minifigure (including things like armor and masks too)?

What would it cost to gather up a full minifigure (including things like armor and masks too)?

It varies depending on the figure. The flyer version of Morro (no cape) costs USD $2.37 on Bricks & Pieces, but there's one on BrickLink for USD $2.90 and five on BrickLink for $3.10, so it's less than a dollar difference. Whether it's cheaper to get it from LEGO or BrickLink might come down to shipping costs and whether there are any other bricks/figures you want to include in your order. The Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty version of Morro can't be bought on Bricks & Pieces because the cape is out of stock.

It varies depending on the figure. The flyer version of Morro (no cape) costs USD $2.37 on Bricks & Pieces, but there's one on BrickLink for USD $2.90 and five on BrickLink for $3.10, so it's less than a dollar difference. Whether it's cheaper to get it from LEGO or BrickLink might come down to shipping costs and whether there are any other bricks/figures you want to include in your order. The Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty version of Morro can't be bought on Bricks & Pieces because the cape is out of stock.

Yup. It sometimes will work out to be cheaper to piece together a minifigure through B&P. Whiparella cost me less than $4, though she's not available through BL yet.

As an aside, piecing together a figure can also be a good way to go on BL, as well. I know I paid less for my Carolers buying them as parts than buying them as completed figures.

I'm still waiting for Airjitzu Nya to be available to buy on bricklink. The full inventory of Airjitzu battlegrounds hasn't been finished yet.

good for you folks who can order it through this... I don't think it works that way in my region. I can't request parts unless it really is missing or broken...

I don't mind waiting until a cheaper one appears on BL or Morro Dragon goes on clearance.

Stone Army Cole will be available as through the Bricktober promotion at Toys r Us from October 21-27: 

Vqesfan.jpg

29 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Ugh. I hate it when ToysRUs is the only place for a Lego item. :thumbdown:

I know exactly what you mean, according to google maps, the closest store for me is in France, 143 kilometers away... :hmpf_bad: