I'm pretty sure Doubloon isn't a skeleton either, he's more likely an Oni, which makes this wave even more interesting, because the pirate crew is made up of A Jinn, A robot monkey, an Oni, a few humans, a few Serpentine and what ever Dogshanks is.

Doubloon is the Office of Naval Intelligence? I thought Mega Bloks had the rights to HALO :tongue:

Terrible jokes aside, the closest thing to Doubloon that I can think of is an Orc from Skyrim. I don't think we'll find out what he is for a few weeks yet, unless by chance the episodes air early in another country.

Villain team-up series? This has the potential to be either the greatest wave/season we've ever gotten, or the epic conclusion that screws up everything. Samukai, Chen, Morro, Pythor... yeah, things aren't looking good already for this series if they're bringing back dead people and changing villain statuses, yet not bringing back good 'ol Garmy or the Overlord. I don't mean to be rude, but is Lordofdragonss known for leaking things in the past?

I once told you about Friends Groccery SHop for this year. That's all. :) No more info until I get look into catalog. But all villains besides new "ghost sensei" shown on promotional pictures were old designs if I recall correctly.

Yep, pretty much all LEGO themes besides the really small ones get both a winter and a summer wave. Presumably, all those sets we don't have pics or descriptions for are from the summer wave.

Thanks!

Ill patiently wait half a year for that mech then, plenty of stuff in various themes in the H1 wave to keep me occupied (i like the flying shark fighter thing, might pick that one up)

Here's what an Oni looks like

92c861c6e5fa402bd6786d8de3f6d898.jpg

It could also be a stone samurai. Kozu has a pale face with red markings as well.

s-l300.jpg

I also thing Dogshank is a mech suit. I mean, how do you attach flags to your back??

It would also explain why Nya is fighting her, a little rivalry maybe?

Edited by gamejutzu

I still think zanes symbol is a saber tooth, even though it looks so much different now.

Or a wolf, that symbol doesn't looks like a cat seriously.

I don't think we should be so quick to conclude that Dogshank is female. These descriptions have been incorrect in the past. For example's sake, this is an extract from the Jay Walker One description: 'Capture ghost discs fired from the haunted gateway and shoot them back at Blade Master Bansha and his Ghost Warriors.' As you can see, it describes Bansha as male when she is portrayed as female in the show and on her figure. I'm definitely open to the possibility that Dogshank could be female, but I think we should take it with a pinch of salt. Sorry to be a downer!

I think they would end up looking like the legends beasts from chima...no thanks

I liked the Legend Beasts, so I wouldn't especially mind that. However, Ninjago has a good thing going with its dragons, and I'd sooner like to see dragons for characters who either haven't had them in a long time or haven't had them ever, like Kai and Nya.

Now, if there's a theme where I'd like to have "ridable" versions of the characters' icons, it's Nexo Knights — a ridable robo-dragon for Macy or cyber-bull for Axl would be pretty sweet!

I also thing Dogshank is a mech suit. I mean, how do you attach flags to your back??

It would also explain why Nya is fighting her, a little rivalry maybe?

You could attach flags to your back the same way you attach swords to your back--with some kind of backpack, scabbard, or other similar device. It looks like the flags connect to the dark green armor. Not saying she definitely isn't a mech suit, but I would find it much less likely to have a bigfig mech than to have a large being with flags attached to her back (like the dragons).

I liked the Legend Beasts, so I wouldn't especially mind that. However, Ninjago has a good thing going with its dragons, and I'd sooner like to see dragons for characters who either haven't had them in a long time or haven't had them ever, like Kai and Nya.

Now, if there's a theme where I'd like to have "ridable" versions of the characters' icons, it's Nexo Knights — a ridable robo-dragon for Macy or cyber-bull for Axl would be pretty sweet!

After thinking about it it is possible to do all the creatures, as all but Zane's have been done. You have the Lion, Gorrila, and phoenix (oh my) from Chima, you probably need so

Major mods, and octopus/squid from Aqua Raiders, Lloyd's DrEgon, if we are to believe the summer set list, will come out next year, or you could use The golden DrEgon. You could use the wolf legend beast for Zane. Hmm I kinda want to invest in this now...I retract my previous comment.

After thinking about it it is possible to do all the creatures, as all but Zane's have been done. You have the Lion, Gorrila, and phoenix (oh my) from Chima, you probably need so

Major mods, and octopus/squid from Aqua Raiders, Lloyd's DrEgon, if we are to believe the summer set list, will come out next year, or you could use The golden DrEgon. You could use the wolf legend beast for Zane. Hmm I kinda want to invest in this now...I retract my previous comment.

Is it still okay for me to envision a golem for Cole? I could even make one LDD...

I don't think we should be so quick to conclude that Dogshank is female. These descriptions have been incorrect in the past. For example's sake, this is an extract from the Jay Walker One description: 'Capture ghost discs fired from the haunted gateway and shoot them back at Blade Master Bansha and his Ghost Warriors.' As you can see, it describes Bansha as male when she is portrayed as female in the show and on her figure. I'm definitely open to the possibility that Dogshank could be female, but I think we should take it with a pinch of salt. Sorry to be a downer!

But Dogshank is called a "her" in two different descriptions. Coincidence?

I would just like to know, what is Dogshank, because as far as we can tell, shes bigger than a minifigure, she has blue skin and yellow eyes, she might even be a spirit being who's possessing a suit of armor for all we know.

P.S. At first I thought Stone Army, but Doubloon doesn't really match the Stone Army because he has long tusk like teeth and no eyes just black eye sockets, that's why I thought Oni.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I would just like to know, what is Dogshank, because as far as we can tell, shes bigger than a minifigure, she has blue skin and yellow eyes, she might even be a spirit being who's possessing a suit of armor for all we know.

At first I thought Stone Army, but Doubloon doesn't really match the Stone Army because he has long tusk like teeth and no eyes just black eye sockets, that's why I thought Oni.

Dogshank has what looks like an orange tube on the left side of her chest. Also, her entire face isn't blue.

Maybe stone army members need to brush their teeth to prevent it?

Joke, it probably is an Oni, but I don't know if they will mention that in the show.

Edited by gamejutzu

Speaking of crimson and blue, what should her spinjitzu be?

I'd like it if it was crimson, but with a water feel to it. Like crimson water or something.

Airjitzu would probably be dark red, since no elemental powers = blue airjitzu, so it's safe to say at least her airjitzu is red.

We could see her use Spinjitzu back in the Stone Army season when she was possessed.

Except that spinjitzu reflects your elemental properties. Nya has water. So it should be dark red/crimson with splishy splash effects.

Except that spinjitzu reflects your elemental properties. Nya has water. So it should be dark red/crimson with splishy splash effects.

Dark Red is not normally a color I would associate with water.

I still think zanes symbol is a saber tooth, even though it looks so much different now.

Sorry, I press the wrong button,this post isn't supposed to be posted,admin please delete this . Thank you ! Edited by NinjaJayNuva

I think Nya would probably have light blue Spinjitzu, possibly with darker red streaks in it. Making it recognizable as water is important. Yes, I know Zane's Ice Spinjitzu was pink when his robes were pink, but sometimes clarity is more important than consistency. Regardless, this is mostly TV show discussion.

Back on the subject of sets, I wonder if we'll see more "gimmick" sets in the summer, and if so, whether they'll be more Airjitzu fliers or something new. Since we've already gotten summer set names, it's starting to seem unlikely, though. Kind of a shame as I had hoped to get Airjitzu variants of Nya and Lloyd. I guess the Nexo Knights "Ultimate" sets are going to be the extent of that impulse-priced "gimmick" category for this year.

I guess the Nexo Knights "Ultimate" sets are going to be the extent of that impulse-priced "gimmick" category for this year.

Nexo Knights has gimmick sets? Huh then.

The spinners best suited Ninjago, as the name is literally, masters of spinjitzu. If there's ever a theme of the ancient Ninja era (which was samurai + ninja), not only could we have a First Spinjitzu Master figure, but also the return of spinners, since the likes of Bonezai Bonsai and such could somehow know spinjitzu.

It was way better than airjitzu in my opinion, at least airjitzu could have came with a card.

Edited by gamejutzu

The spinners are life for me!!! That game I so much fun! I only own the one airjitzu flyer which is kai's but the spinners are more fun because you can actually battle with them, the flyers you only have competitions such as who can fly the highest or who can spin the longest as foe the spinners you were trying to take all there weapons so you can defeat them

Here's a look at the Skybound Plane, which I was able to get from eBay for super cheap. :classic:

23815442025_5c21e45e1a_z.jpg

23732985661_d45172b6d6_z.jpg