Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 4

Ahh well. My spider sense tells me that even my angle grinder and oxy torch would mysteriously break the laws of physics and not work on those containers, so perhaps we should give up and try to solve the mystery in another way.

b. investigate the blood that came from the kitchen?

It tend to think that the blood should be looked into. I'm right behind you Capt'n.

Ahh well. My spider sense tells me that even my angle grinder and oxy torch would mysteriously break the laws of physics and not work on those containers, so perhaps we should give up and try to solve the mystery in another way.

It tend to think that the blood should be looked into. I'm right behind you Capt'n.

Nice :-$ . Otto you go in front of me and keep that Luger out. Columbo, you should stay here and guard/taunt our naughty prisoners. Nerdlinger, you lead the way to the kitchen...

Gopher, I almost forgot. Geno has a satellite tv. Can you use the parts or the battery or something to get our radar or radio working again? Granted, everything you seem to know about physics is moot, but is it possible?

"It's poetry in motion

She turned her tender eyes to me

As deep as any ocean

As sweet as any harmony

Mmm - but she blinded me with science

"She blinded me with science!"

And failed me in biology "

Gopher, I almost forgot. Geno has a satellite tv. Can you use the parts or the battery or something to get our radar or radio working again? Granted, everything you seem to know about physics is moot, but is it possible?

Yes Capt'n. Recievers contain a small transmitter that then mixes with the RF frequency to generate a lower frequency suitible for processing. (It's how they detect "illegal" TVs in the UK, and how speed radars detectors can be detected. :-D ) However, being able to turn this into a bigger transmitter or to get or Radar working again depends on his battery power. Since he was watching a marathon, it implies he might even have a generator on board. 8-|

All this new information has made me sleepy! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *sad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll take a little nap and check out the kitchen when I wake up! *sweet* If you're impatient just drag me along with you, I'm a heavy sleeper. I won't wake up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *sad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*sigh* I apologise.. :-|

Now, to tell the truth; I don't know where that oh-so-secret cargo is. :'-(

But I'm sure that the Star Trek nerd knows something he doesn't want us to know.. |-/

He's been lurking around the cargo for a long time.. It's.. suspicious.. 8-|

*sigh* I apologise.. :-|

Now, to tell the truth; I don't know where that oh-so-secret cargo is. :'-(

But I'm sure that the Star Trek nerd knows something he doesn't want us to know.. |-/

He's been lurking around the cargo for a long time.. It's.. suspicious.. 8-|

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *sad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let him down and get him a cookie.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *sad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let him down and get him a cookie.

OK Capt'n.... can I have a cookie too? That useless chef still hasn't made dinner. >:-(

A member of the crew has been murdered while in the denseness of the fog.

A mysterious stowaway is discovered in one of the cargo containers.

A satellite TV transmitter defies the laws of physics and provides the crew no chance in hell to contact the main land.

All aboard the Mystery Ship...

------------

End Part 4