Sign in to follow this  
Delbaerov

Modular butcher shop

A modular I've been working on for a while, structurally it is complete, just need to finish some of the details on the interior, and the roof top19505725302_bfc91aacfd_z.jpg19512350315_8313c1c657_z.jpg18891512483_3495b7a42b_z.jpg

Thoughts, feedback, suggestions?

Looks great! The facade is very well done, it doesn't really stand out and call attention to the building but it still interesting. I can't wait to see some more of the interior!

Great work, a really nicely detailed and restrained front facade. I can't wait to see the interior work!

Nice! I like the colour scheme and the roof trim. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Good and subtle details that makes a great building. A sign (some kind of meat/poultry/sausages?) and/or letters would have been nice. Couldn't help noticing the facade has the perfect number of 2x2 for the letters: B U T C H E R.

I am curious about the interior. Seems like a tight squeeze with the bathroom+stairs up and down placement.

Edited by Sir Stig

A lovely building so far, Derbaerov!

The dark tan works very well here, and I like the use of the palisade bricks on the side of the façade, which creates a nice effect with the adjacent masonry bricks.

A slight bit of colour as points of interest on the façade, in the form of a few window sill planters and/or one of those signs on the pavement, and a lamp, perhaps?

Please do keep us posted, and keep clicking those bricks together!

It looks nice as it is. I'd maybe add tiles to the roof border, to make it more smooth (and easier to dust), but that's about it. I like the colour scheme. Looking forward to see the interior as well.