Sign in to follow this  
oDDerFisken

The Firebird

thindexedgif.gif 37b

A small piratship i made.. not sure what kinda ship it is.. a sloop maybe? But there's 8 cannons, so it has got loads of gunpower.

Hope you like it - and if you do, please post a comment.. and actually if do not like you can post a comment too, so that i can know what to do better next time :-$

image002.jpg

image006.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image013.jpg

The folder when it's public

A very powerful little ship indeed! I like that cool skull and the neat color scheme too! :)

Very nice. Now, I wouldn't call that a gunboat, as gunboats are small crafts that have just one (large) gun. That, my friend, is a sloop.

Some interesting parts use there. The wagon wheel as ships wheel, the unique gun placement, the skull decoration, it all makes for a different kind of look than typical.

I'm a little concerned that pirate #2 in that last pic looks like he's about to audition for the Village People though... ;-)

Keep up the good work, I think you're on the right track, just tweak and adjust and improve and you'll have a fine fleet! *y*

I'm a little concerned that pirate #2 in that last pic looks like he's about to audition for the Village People though... ;-)
HAHAHAHA.. i almost fell of my chair when i read that HAHAHAHA.. But I see your point *y*

Lieutenant Colonel Thok: Arghh..confounded it!.. i just thought that since it a small ship, almost a bout, and it has got a lot of guns onboard it must be a gunboat.. But thanks :-P

LOL :-D

That's funny, i have used those hats on some of my pirates though :-$

I think those hats started to be used in the mid 1800's. (not too sure though :-/ )

oDDerFisken, that's a lot of firepower for such a small ship 8-o

Looks pretty good too *y*

Added this ship to the Index of MOC ships

and added that swivel cannon to the Index fo MOC Cannons

Great work finishing two ships *y*

P

Cute? You think it looks cute???? It looks horrifying!!! It makes their enemies run away!

I'd sail down to the ship and hug it. Then attack them.

It's a very neat little ship :capn:

I'd sail down to the ship and hug it.

Arhhh.. what is worng with you people?? I make a dangerous and terrifying ship and the you think it's cute and wanna go hug it?? |-/ Maniacs! 8-o

Arhhh.. what is worng with you people?? I make a dangerous and terrifying ship and the you think it's cute and wanna go hug it?? |-/ Maniacs! 8-o

LOL :-D

The colors and shape are nice, i would add a front mast though.

Cheers!

Be careful Mr Fisken! It's a trap!! People will pretend they want to hug it and then attack! 8-o

Hehehe :-D

I think it's a nice little ship with alot of firepower, but let's hope the hold doesn't catch fire!

Nice job!

Mr Tiber

That's a cool ship you have there. Although when I read your title I expected something like a civil war ironclad. X-D Be careful, when they go to hug your ship they'll put a note on it's back. :-D

Nice little ship. and wellarmed too. perhaps like what a pirate would be. small and many guns :)

If you havent had that middle big gun i could call that a gunboat. In norway we had alot of gunboats during napoleon wars and there was two types. one with onlo one gun and one with one big gun in each end and some smaller one on ontop like you have :) does this ship have a name or?

Thunder

Adorable little ship! Nice crew, and I especially like the skull on the back! Great job indeed! *wub*

does this ship have a name or?

No actually not. At the moment.. but if you would like to give it a name you are welcome. Couldn't come up with a good name for it myself.. so just ended up calling it a gunboat (which i've later found out it is not :-$ )

Edited by phred

No actuelly not. At the moment.. but if you would like to give it a name you are welcome. Couldn't come up with a good name for it myself.. so just ended up calling it a gunboat (which i've later found out it is not :-$ )

How about red teddy :-D (lol)

No actually not. At the moment.. but if you would like to give it a name you are welcome. Couldn't come up with a good name for it myself.. so just ended up calling it a gunboat (which i've later found out it is not :-$ )

I never thought about the gun boat part either :-$

I think it would be classified as a cutter, being that it has less than 10 long guns on it.

P

Edited by phred

I think it would be classified as a cutter, being that it has less than 10 long guns on it.

Poor me.. i must make more and bigger guns then!

How about red teddy :-D (lol)

I think not.. but thanks for the propose :-P I don't think that is a terrifying name.. and that ship is terrifying!!!

Poor me.. i must make more and bigger guns then!

I suggest making a larger ship then ;-)

I think not.. but thanks for the propose :-P I don't think that is a terrifying name.. and that ship is terrifying!!!

How about the Firebird?

BTW, if you do come up with a name for this vessel, the title of the thread can be changed to what ever you like. *y*

P

Add a bowsprite, that will make the ship look longer;)

But it doesn't make it longer.. and then it cannot have more cannons :-/

Phred: Firebird is a good name for it *y* .. so.. ehm.. lets call it Firebird *sweet*

Do you have any rown or brown inverted slopes to put between the hull sections?

Phred: Firebird is a good name for it *y* .. so.. ehm.. lets call it Firebird *sweet*

Well i'm glad you like that idea for a name.

Careful though, i don't come up with good ideas often X-D

P

Do you have any rown or brown inverted slopes to put between the hull sections?

Rown???

I do not have a lot of brown bricks :'-( .. but i got the hull though :-$

You can put men with guns on it............