cesbrick

Big Nose Bill, the lonely Pirate

Good to see you in the Pirates forum! And good job on ol' Bill. I like those colors and his hat is perfect. The overflowing treasure chest is a good idea. The presentation on that lovely irregular base with all the vegetation is nice too. Good work!

Really nice cesbrick! Welcome to pirate cove and lets pray you will make us some pirate dioramas too! :-)

The creation is very unusual - the most unusual of what I've see during 25 years of collecting LEGO sets. I like pirates series most of all. I'm a new member and I always fail to log in to upload my MOC- Why?

Thanks guys for the comments.

Hey, old pirate, haven't I seen your face before? At least your beard, mouth and nose definitely look familiar!

18958107396_5c3f952365_n.jpg

This comment (and the ones that you posted on my flickr) makes me think that somehow I offended you.. The truth is that this build was, like I said before, inspired by Vitreolum Mocs and not by yours, as I didnt know your build until you posted it on my flickr. If there are similarities they were not on purpose and if you were the first to use the technics, well good to you and congratulations.

And it means. It means that I like your work. But I started following you on Flickr after your Grief and joy MOC and didn't honestly noticed this one in particular.

But, anyway, we are all here to learn and evolve with others, so... pirate_blush.gif

I like this guy, he has lots of character. :pir_laugh2:

The bucket handle as a belt buckle works perfectly. That stood out to me. His "clothes" overall are very well done. Also the environment looks great, very natural.