Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I for one am extremely glad Hawkeye has Cap's head, that way I don't have to order a replacement for the misprinted copy I got in the Black Panther Pursuit set :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Actually, Hawkeye is ambidextrous. His quiver is always facing for a left handed shooter, but he can shoot with either hand, as shown in Thor. So you could technically use the inaccurate quiver and pretend he's just shooting as a righty! (Although it wouldn't work for the CW variant as the sleeve is on the wrong arm, and the Avengers variant would have the glove on the wrong hand)

Wait, Hawkeye shoots leftie most of the time? Gotta switch hands on my figs!

Make of that what you will. This is the concept art

Also just if anyone questioned Sharon Carter's LEGO costume

Edited by Captain Nemo
Images Removed. Way too big!

What is up with her face, that doesn't even look real.

It's just concept art. Concept art makes everyone look weird

Actually, Hawkeye is ambidextrous. His quiver is always facing for a left handed shooter, but he can shoot with either hand, as shown in Thor. So you could technically use the inaccurate quiver and pretend he's just shooting as a righty! (Although it wouldn't work for the CW variant as the sleeve is on the wrong arm, and the Avengers variant would have the glove on the wrong hand)

Well yeah, I know technically he's ambidextrous, but he clearly favors the left and that just makes me like him more. :tongue:

Looking at a way better picture of vision, he's definitely got the yellow gem :sweet:

I'm assuming this is private, so gotta ask, goes he have different eye color? In the public photos, they look sorta different.

And also YES!! Glad it's accurate now

Edited by Quicksilver838

Looking at a way better picture of vision, he's definitely got the yellow gem :sweet:

Any chance you could put the images up here? :tongue:

The face isn't all that bad, but I still don't understand why they didn't just use Hawkeyes old face. Nice figure overall.

I'm going to use that head for an old Cap, and replace it with an AoU Hawkeye. Great torso and legs.

I don't see what everyone is grousing about; that Hawkeye is spot on.

So anyone know .. anything about this? :look:

Looks pretty interesting and nice to see LEGO is acknowledging people make these and making their own versions. Surprised they're doing it for a licensed theme rather then CMFs but I guess this is what we get :tongue::sweet:

853611 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Minifigures Frame

Looks pretty interesting and nice to see LEGO is acknowledging people make these and making their own versions. Surprised they're doing it for a licensed theme rather then CMFs but I guess this is what we get :tongue::sweet:

https://www.flickr.c...ks/26515989733/

That's pretty cool.

The spidey summer sets? Those are scheduled to come out June 1st.

Think he means Civil War Spidey, or at least I hope he does as I wanna know too :blush:

Edited by Captain Britain

August, Earlier in Europe...

So the 4th civil war set also gets an earlier release in Asia! yay! :sweet:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hothbricks/26515989733/

Looks like a good way to get an Ultimate Ultron figure!!!

According to a NeoGAF user, the Ghost Rider flame piece is attached to Ghost Rider's head... :sceptic:

God I hope its a lie. *huh*

Unfortunately it is not a lie.

I bought this set today and the flame piece is attached to the head. It is also shown this way in the instructions.

On the other hand, the Ghost Rider figure is still awesome.

Edited by Plissken