Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

If you have superboy's arms, that shouldn't be hard to replace :)

Live in Canada... So nope... I'll probably make a decal.

So I'm assuming no comic with this or R'as right?

Edited by Ashnflash

Updated Spidey, that is cool! Certainly gonna get this set (mainly for Spidey), but Hawkeye & Vision looks good to. Build is rather bland, but as an add on to the Airport Battle it works well enough.

Totally freaked out when I saw this. My roommate came out to make sure I was okay.

First day buy.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vision totally looks like he has a Yellow stone instead of blue...right?

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

Incredible Set! Day 1 buy for me. Ant-Man might not be made since Giant Man used the costume from the Ant-Man movie I don't think we're getting a new one. Hoping for a polybag though. I would like to see his mask as a new mold.

Spidey does have leg printing, trust me guys. If you look up close you can you can see that there are black lines betwixt the two leg colours.

Spidey does have leg printing, trust me guys. If you look up close you can you can see that there are black lines betwixt the two leg colours.

Huh, nice catch! But, it could be the quality of the pictures that makes it look like that.

Huh, nice catch! But, it could be the quality of the pictures that makes it look like that.

Nope he's right I see it too. Look at the set pic, not the box art.

Edit..Vision totally has a new head...it unmistakably has a Yellow stone looking at the set pic.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

This set is awesome. Definitely a day 1 purchase (going to LEGO Land in July so hopefully they have it). That Spiderman is amazing!

Yes, he does have leg printing. Black lines near where the boots/pants meet.

The set looks great! Cap isn't new which is expected but everyone else seems to be (I'm not holding my breath for Vision though). I would've preferred the old Hawkeye face and a dual molded arm but those are both replaceable. Spider-Man looks amazing! The truck is nice but it definitely isn't a water truck (anyone who has seen the movie would get that refrence. In conclusion this set is a day one buy for me. Hopefully we'll see the Doctor Strange set soon....

Incredible Set! Day 1 buy for me. Ant-Man might not be made since Giant Man used the costume from the Ant-Man movie I don't think we're getting a new one. Hoping for a polybag though. I would like to see his mask as a new mold.

Giantman's design is 90% Civil war, I've heard that the belt design is from the Antman movie but the rest of the figure is civil war. But i am also hoping for a polybag minifig. until then i guess i'll just have hawkeye hold micro antman when on display :tongue: .

Happy that Vision is getting at least some design updates, very bummed out that he seems to still have the same inaccurate torso :hmpf_bad: . All they gotta do is change the yellow bit on his chest to a diamond! it might seem like a dumb request to just change that but without his diamond he just doesn't feel like the vision. maybe some disagree but hey, thats just how i feel. plus with the pictures being blurry you never know. just gonna keep my fingers crossed :sweet: .

Other than that

Spidey is perfect :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hawkeye's great :thumbup:

Cap is, well, Cap :sceptic:

As for everyone who's been waiting for that exclusive Civil War set; Here it is!

JWIgoUF.jpg

tp9sBmp.png

Perfect!!!!

Release date yet?

Edited by MarvelWarrior

:laugh:

That set's pretty laughable. At first glance, it didn't even look like a superhero set!

This is classic Lego hoping people will buy a set for the minifigures

Do you have another picture of Spidey?

Just realized the exact same thing... Love the printing though

I can't confirm, but the set has about the same amount of pieces as the Iron Skull Sub, so it should be £30. But like I say, can't confirm