Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Is there a definite list of the 'Web Warriors'? And of the members, who had already appeared? I've not been following the show at all, but someone mentioned Cloak and Dagger is in the group, which would be very very cool :3

Is there a definite list of the 'Web Warriors'? And of the members, who had already appeared? I've not been following the show at all, but someone mentioned Cloak and Dagger is in the group, which would be very very cool :3

In the show, the Web Warriors are Spider-Girl, Spider-Ham, Spyder-Knight (Basically the Ends of the Earth Spider-Man), Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man 2099, and Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales).

Edited by Sir Gareth

The NEW Warriors, for anyone who is confused, is Agent Venom (fingers crossed, maybe in Doc Ock), Cloak, Dagger, Iron Spider, Ka-Zar, Squirrel Girl and (for some reason, it must have been a good idea) Rhino.

The Web Warriors in Season 3 includes 2099, Spider Girl, Noir, Spider Ham, Miles Morales, Spyder Knight. Season 4 will consist of Agent Venom, Iron Spider, Kid Arachnid (Miles Morales) and Scarlet Spider (Kaine).

The odds all swing (hehe) towards having Agent Venom, 2099, Superior (due to the Doc Ock set, makes senses), Scarlet Spider and possibly Spider Gwen (due to comic popularity) and Spider Ham. White Tiger should be a definate.

As for additional characters, the possibilities include Peter Parker, Harry or Norman Osborn, Aunt May and Gwen Stacey.

The only confirmations are Spider Man (unknown costumes), Ghost Rider and Doctor Octopus

Edited by Quicksilver838

The NEW Warriors, for anyone who is confused, is Agent Venom (fingers crossed, maybe in Doc Ock), Cloak, Dagger, Iron Spider, Ka-Zar, Squirrel Girl and (for some reason, it must have been a good idea) Rhino.

The Web Warriors in Season 3 includes 2099, Spider Girl, Noir, Spider Ham, Miles Morales, Spyder Knight. Season 4 will consist of Agent Venom, Iron Spider, Kid Arachnid (Miles Morales) and Scarlet Spider (Kaine).

The odds all swing (hehe) towards having Agent Venom, 2099, Superior (due to the Doc Ock set, makes senses), Scarlet Spider and possibly Spider Gwen (due to comic popularity) and Spider Ham. White Tiger should be a definate.

As for additional characters, the possibilities include Peter Parker, Harry or Norman Osborn, Aunt May and Gwen Stacey.

Thanks for explaining that! So no cloak and dagger? :( What happened to Power Man (another spider-helicopter, anyone?), Iron Fist, etc?

New polybag -

30448 Spider-Man vs. The Venom Symbiote

Ah yeah! i'll expect (hope) the black head from the comic con version, and a special torso print where spidey as peter, or as spider-man is been taking over. It is an other version than the sdcc version and if you change the body with the venom body you'll have black suit spiderman. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for explaining that! So no cloak and dagger? :( What happened to Power Man (another spider-helicopter, anyone?), Iron Fist, etc?

They're part of the unidentified team called simply, 'S.H.I.E.L.D Trainees'. Includes Nova, White Tiger, Power Man, Iron Fist, and according to Avengers Assemble but never seen or heard of on Ultimate Spider Man; Molecule Kid and Princess Python

WOOO!

Please be an affordable black-suited Spidey! Please!

Ah yeah! I expect (hope) the black head from the comic con version, and a special torso print where spidey as peter, or as spider-man is been taking over. Fingers crossed.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's probably just going to be another Spider-Man rehash and a brick-built, black blob :sceptic:

The set number proves its a promotional polybag, not an exclusive figure. Sir Gareth and CM4 are right on this. Plus by the word 'Symbiote' you can tell its gonna be a blob

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's probably just going to be another Spider-Man rehash and a brick-built, black blob :sceptic:

But they have lots of polybags with only a minifig in it, right? Ah well, you're probably right :-(

Still it was a good idea to give us a way to make our own black suit spider-man.

The set number proves its a promotional polybag, not an exclusive figure. Sir Gareth and CM4 are right on this. Plus by the word 'Symbiote' you can tell its gonna be a blob

The symbiote was an alien species that took over Peter Parker. That doesn't mean it has to be brick-built if it could be printed on a minifig. But, i'll accept it won't happen

Edited by Borex

The symbiote was an alien species that took over Peter Parker. That doesn't mean it has to be brick-built if it could be printed on a minifig. But, i'll accept it won't happen

Its upsetting, but there's no polybag to ever have 2 minifigures. And Spidey is obviously the figure so... No Symbiote Suit unless the sets provide it

Possibly a Spider-man mid-transformation? Normal suit with some wearing and black splotches, maybe a ripped up mask.

Possibly a Spider-man mid-transformation? Normal suit with some wearing and black splotches, maybe a ripped up mask.

That's what i meant indeed.

Its upsetting, but there's no polybag to ever have 2 minifigures. And Spidey is obviously the figure so... No Symbiote Suit unless the sets provide it

There was this one back in 2014, but the number points against this being a special poly.

GHOOOSST RRIIDEER!!!!!

My excitement cannot be contained!!! This is truly a dream come true, thanks to the cartoons he will appear in set form. I'm kinda glad it's danny ketch as I like his comics more than johnny blaze but both are awesome. Day one buy, I don't care how big it is or what else is in the set, though I assume his bike will be in it.

How can you even tell them apart? They both look the same as Ghost Rider

WOOO!

Please be an affordable black-suited Spidey! Please!

Yes, that'd be great!

Don't count on it, I expect normal Spidey vs a black blob build.

Yep, that's about all I'm expecting, sadly.

GHOOOSST RRIIDEER!!!!!

My excitement cannot be contained!!! This is truly a dream come true, thanks to the cartoons he will appear in set form. I'm kinda glad it's danny ketch as I like his comics more than johnny blaze but both are awesome. Day one buy, I don't care how big it is or what else is in the set, though I assume his bike will be in it.

I can't seem to find the difference in their looks, do you know what it is?

Well problem is the Blaze Version in more recent year has been taking all the good parts of The Danny version, including looks.

How can you even tell them apart? They both look the same as Ghost Rider

The two have become visually conflated over the years. To really see the differences, you'd have to look at the original Johnny Blaze version, before they updated him, and the mid-90s Danny Ketch, before they toned him down.

I'm kinda glad it's danny ketch as I like his comics more than johnny blaze but both are awesome.

We don't know that it's Danny Ketch. It's probably Johnny, he's more well known

We don't know that it's Danny Ketch. It's probably Johnny, he's more well known

Is discussing which ghost rider we're getting really necessary?

Is discussing which ghost rider we're getting really necessary?

I agree, especially since we won't even know for sure until we see set images or Toy Fair photos.

Guys, just all chill, we are getting Ghost Rider. Not Johnny. Not Danny. Just Ghost Rider

The two have become visually conflated over the years. To really see the differences, you'd have to look at the original Johnny Blaze version, before they updated him, and the mid-90s Danny Ketch, before they toned him down.

I'm a huge Ghost Rider buff, I can Tell the difference. I said Danny Ketch because I think he was the one that recently appears on agents of SMASH, so I've heard I don't watch it. It doesn't matter which one it is though, the main difference will be the design of the bime we get. Blaze has a more traditional chopper while Ketch has a more futuristic sports bike. Now I wonder if they'll just use the avengers bike design or do a brick built one? I'm kinda hoping for trans orange tires, and hopefully GR will have those spike pauldrons first seen in the hobbit sets.