Barbossa

Luigis Pizza Place

indexed.gif B-OM-1A

Hi

It�s been a while since my last post here at EB, my only excuse is that I have used all my spare time working on my latest MOC so please forgive me :-$

Luigi�s Pizza Place is Blohmtons most popular restaurant and it�s own by Mr. Luigi who moved from Italy to Blohmton about a decade ago. His younger brother is also working at the pizza restaurant where they offer traditional Italian pizza. As most of Blohmtons citizens also Mayor Barbossa loves pizza and he visits the restaurant almost every day.

It�s bley, grey, dark and old,�. but hey, a lot of buildings out there in the real world are actually grey so why not?

Hope you like it. All feedbacks, positive or negative, are highly appreciated.

BRgds

Barbossa

luigis_01.jpg

luigis_02.jpg

luigis_05.jpg

luigis_07.jpg

luigis_10.jpg

luigis_12.jpg

luigis_15.jpg

A link to the brickshelf folder

A picutre of Blohmton Post Office and Luigi's Pizza Place

post_pizza_04.jpg

You are a very, VERY good builder *y* *y* *y*

It has lots of detail and I like Luigi's face it's very well chosen X-D ;-)

No really, it's fantastic *wub*

Oh, I am so envious of your work.

There's no need for excuses when you spend your time MOC buildings like that, it more than makes up for it. In short; it looks fantastic.

What a great eye for detail you have!

The hingebricks used for decoration in the facade, the little lights on the tables, the castle door in the toilet.... fantastic. *wub*

And an almost studless build, you sure have a lot of tiles!

Lego should release this one, I'll buy it for sure.

*y*

Dammit. I

That is a magnificient MOC there Barbossa. Worthy of a Lego set to say the least.

My one critisism is that the building sems a bit uneven with all the colour at the bottom and none at the top, but that is rwally just minor! Make more I demand then give them to me for free!

What a great moc Barbossa! Sorry to be late in answering, but with the BS little probelm, I coudn't see your pics until today!

You made a really great job! I really like your Pizza Place! Without pics, I have imaginated a little pizzeria, but woaou! A CC stylish one!

It has nice details everywhere, great! *y*

Nice modular building! Great fit to the neighbour building. Lovely interiors.

Italia On!

Ooh I knew chef would be Luigi. I'm glad to see he's doing well. :-D Your restraunt looks great. Good job. *y*

*y* *wub* One of the best pizza joint MOCs ever! I love the incredible detail, and I like how its modular. It looks fantastic next to your post office. Keep it up, I'd love to see some more modulars'! *y* *wub*

Ah, the MOC of many greys! ;-) This is a beautiful MOC! I especially love the arches! I have just one question though:

luigis_10.jpg

Why are you stabbing that poor parrot?! :-P

Beautiful MOC!

That's really good; you really have captured the style. *wub* As for being absent, sometimes I think I spend too little time building, too much time on here.... :-$

Thanks agian to everybody for the gentle feedback! *wub*

*y* *wub* One of the best pizza joint MOCs ever! I love the incredible detail, and I like how its modular. It looks fantastic next to your post office. Keep it up, I'd love to see some more modulars'! *y* *wub*

Thanks SirNadroj,

I have more modular plans for Blohmton but due to the fact that Mayor Barbossa decided to buy his first 9V train set it seems that the construction work will be several weeks delayed :-)

Ah, the MOC of many greys! ;-) This is a beautiful MOC! I especially love the arches! I have just one question though:

Why are you stabbing that poor parrot?! :-P

Beautiful MOC!

Thank you Mr. M

For your information this bloody parrot can be a real plague to the customers, so he needs a bit of stabbing once and a while. :-P

That's really good; you really have captured the style. *wub* As for being absent, sometimes I think I spend too little time building, too much time on here.... :-$

Thanks Sinner!

Don't bother about spending too much time at EB; I believe it