Jocko

Hi, Jocko here...

Hi,

I'm Jocko, I'm Hinckley's partner and I'm here to see why he keeps laughing at his computer 18 hours a day. I try to leave him alone down there in the dungeon. He claims he's wacking his walrus down there.

We like physical comedy, so his comic strips and Fabuland Housewives make me chuckle :-D

Now to the topic of the day...is Jocko an AFOL? The answer is, unfortunately(?), no. I'm a POAAFOL -- partner of an AFOL. I'm sure there must be a support group out there for us somewhere. Please???

Ha ha. Actually, I'm really glad Hinckley has found some international friends here in Eurobrickland. We might actually get him to leave the basement and go out of the country to visit some of you. Just promise me you'll show us the sights in your home countries and won't just play Lego the whole time.

Other interesting facts: I love vodka. I'm an Aquarius. I like to do laundry. I like to work on landscaping (have you see our waterfall and pond?). I also work a lot since I own my own real estate consulting company. www.hundenpartners.com

Now you can make fun of me AND Hinckley. By the way, Hinckley designed my website and he is obviously pretty good at it.

Ok, back to work. Do you like my Avatar?? I do. He's cool. He can kill you AND clean up the mess...and prepare you for dinner. yum.

Cheers,

Jocko

Welcome to Eurobricks. *sweet* Sorry to say, I don't think there is a support group which is a shame as my wife needs one sometimes. :-$

I also like vodka; I even make my own. I also like landscaping, but currently I am renting so that hobby is on pause. Our old house had a pond (with waterfall) that I made, but we sold that house as the area was too hot. I like your avatar but I am not sure how many people will be able to make it.... :'-(

Welcome to EB Jocko!

Oddly you remind me of "Socko" from the SH3 offical forums.

Have some lead based paint chips and make yourself at home!

Oh and appareantly I was right when I said hinckley stays in the basement his lair all day... X-D

And the guy above me is the walrus...

leg godt On! *y*

Edited by Stauder@55

He claims he's wacking his walrus down there.

Well that's not all he does, he also comes online... 8-|

I'm an Aquarius.

Ah, I don't think I know many (any?) other Aquarians. I'm pretty much the closest match to a Libra that you'll find :-)

I like to do laundry.

That's fantastic! You see a member here by the name of Cutlass_iz left to have a baby or some stupid thing, and she was in charge of doing my laundry! Have room for an extra load? :'-)

I like to work on landscaping (have you see our waterfall and pond?). I also work a lot since I own my own real estate consulting company. www.hundenpartners.com

No I haven't but very cool! I have great respect for people who can do things like that. Anyway Jocko it's really nice to have you here! I wish Hinckley had shown us your avatar sooner so that I could have whipped up a welcome-vig for you (vig is short for vignette, a small scene usually 8 studs by 8 studs in area). I'll have to get cracking ;-) Even though you don't like the bricks I do hope you stay around and chat. Most of the topics Hinckley posts in end up having nothing to do with Lego anyway :-| :-P

Hello Jocko, it's nice to meat you. :-) I think Jocko is a very cool name.

Anyone who can put up with Hinckley as much as you do is cool in my book. *y* ;-)

So, even if you are not a fan of Lego, hopefully you will still enjoy your time here... and I'm sure we will be able to convert you eventually. >:-)

Most of the topics Hinckley posts in end up having nothing to do with Lego anyway :-| :-P

Well technically A ice cube tray or rants about it isnt lego, no but its lego related... I think... :-P X-D

Edit - typo

Edited by Stauder@55

Hey there! Welcome to EuroBricks!

Your signature-figure is very cool ;-). Landscaping is fun, though I haven't done much, but is certainly fun!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun :-) !

Hello Jocko! Welcome to EB!

That Avatar is really nice! It directly reminded me of Hinckley :-D

Well, even though you're not a LEGO fan, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Mr Tiber

Thanks for the welcome everyone! While I may not be a huge collector of Lego (can one family support more than one?), given that I buy Hinckley most of the big sets, I do know enough to be dangerous and I often find myself in a Lego store or in Legoland California. Somehow all of our trips end up in one of the two...

So you can imagine Christmas at our house is quite eventful. You'd think a kid lived here, but it's simply Hinckley and our dog Riley. She (our dog) doesn't have a sig fig yet, but she has been bugging me to get online for the last few months, so I'm sure we'll break down and let her paw her way to a cool avatar and sig fig. Her biggest challenge is putting the sets together, what with long nails and paws. She isn't very patient and sometimes get frustrated. The results can be chewy...or chewed. She just sighs and goes frog hunting.

Ok, signing off for the next few days. I expect a huge mail bag of e-treats awaiting me when I return from Kansas City. Hey, that reminds me, why is it that Hinckley gets little packages in the mail all the time filled with rare Lego pieces? Maybe I should have someone send ME stuff every day of the year. It'd be like Christmas every day. Gosh, he sure is lucky to have someone send him such things. Hmmm...how do I lay my hands on a set of friends like that? Oh right, my credit card can get me lots of similar friends I'm sure.

Notice I write in random stream of consciousness style? Yep, my creative writing teacher in high school passed me because it was entertaining enough to keep her awake. I hope I have the same effect on the Euro-clan. Ok, ciao for now.

Jocko

Edited by Jocko

You'd think a kid lived here, but it's simply Hinckley and our dog Riley. She (our dog) doesn't have a sig fig yet, but she has been bugging me to get online for the last few months, so I'm sure we'll break down and let her paw her way to a cool avatar and sig fig. Her biggest challenge is putting the sets together, what with long nails and paws. She isn't very patient and sometimes get frustrated. The results can be chewy...or chewed. She just sighs and goes frog hunting.

It's actually kind of embarassing. She can't tell grey from dark gray and she swallows most of the small plates. You know when she gives up because she starts barking repeatedly at the half-built set and chewed up instructions...

Ok, signing off for the next few days. I expect a huge mail bag of e-treats awaiting me when I return from Kansas City. Hey, that reminds me, why is it that Hinckley gets little packages in the mail all the time filled with rare Lego pieces? Maybe I should have someone send ME stuff every day of the year. It'd be like Christmas every day. Gosh, he sure is lucky to have someone send him such things. Hmmm...how do I lay my hands on a set of friends like that? Oh right, my credit card can get me lots of similar friends I'm sure.

Oh...er, :-$ That's called Bricklink and it is your credit card. X-D

You want to hear something sick, folks? I do all of Jocko's marketing and he pays me in LEGO, literally. Jock, you're an enabler! :-P

SW4J, It's time you learned to do your own laundry

Sinner, I will photograph our pond and waterfall tomorrow. You will love it! *wub* It's pretty cool and Jocko built it all by himself! *sweet*

From the way you write, it is clear that you are as crazy as Hinckley :-D

Welcome at Eurobricks. I hope you have a great time.

Hi Jocko and welcome to our merry little place *sweet*!

We all know that you been keeping track of us by being a lurker so now it

Hey and welcome!

God Bless,

Nathan

Hi Jocko and welcome to the boards!

Nice to see that you seem to have the same funny/crazy humor that we love

about Hinckley. Probably that is nessesary?

By the way I`m really impressed by Riley - not only does he drive your car and build sets
Actually the part where she drives the car wasen

Hi and welcome to our nice and friendly community Jocko !!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us crazy people !! :-P

I'm a POAAFOL -- partner of an AFOL. I'm sure there must be a support group out there for us somewhere. Please???

Hilarious X-D !! That's something that goes directly in the EB glossary ;-)

We should have one of those groups in here looool

Ha ha. Actually, I'm really glad Hinckley has found some international friends here in Eurobrickland. We might actually get him to leave the basement and go out of the country to visit some of you. Just promise me you'll show us the sights in your home countries and won't just play Lego the whole time.

Sights in Paris you say ?? Is there anything more than a TRU and Lego shop in that small town X-D

Tour Guide On !!

Other interesting facts: I love vodka.

Ah, there again the French can be of assistance hehe !!

GREY-GOOSE.jpg

Do you like my Avatar?? I do. He's cool. He can kill you AND clean up the mess...and prepare you for dinner. yum.

Yeay hehe

Multi Usage Minifig ON !!

Cheers and see ya eround these crazy boards !!

*yoda*

Hello, and welcome! *wub* Looking forward to even more sick conversations in the future! *sweet* :-P

This is really awesome! For some weird reason, I'm really excited! X-D

And your avatar (sigfig) is excellent! *wub* That shovel is kinda scary.. :-P

Vodka On :'-)

Hello, and welcome! *wub* Looking forward to even more sick conversations in the future! *sweet* :-P

This is really awesome! For some weird reason, I'm really excited! X-D

Vodka On :'-)

G, look out we've done !! We have perverted EB's youth X-D :-P

Weird Humour On !!

*yoda*

Welcome to our happy little home Jocko :-) I'm sure you will have a great time here and i'll bet that within no time you will be as valued as hinckley is.

Hi and Welcome... But its strange.... We are such a non funny site >:-)

And Jocko - did you really need to use a two-set-only-$5 minifig torso for your avatar (and don

Welcomehere, even if you're just a POAFOL!

I'm an Aquarius.

We are the best!

And what kind of fish are you? :-D