Sign in to follow this  
linusbohman

H.O.P.P.E.R: In the grim future of LEGO elves... there is only war

17110309844_a202988289_b.jpg

She woke up, startled. Didn't she die? That shell had landed right next to her, she was certain. Rhaich! You should have planned better!

Moving her legs, she noticed... they weren't there. Were they should have been, she saw only metal. Elithael grinned. So she had died after all.

Reborn a H.O.P.P.E.R (Hello, Oh Petty Person, Err, Remnant), she could punish her foes. Ni'lassui. Hîr vuin, I will continue to serve.

This is just a quick silly MOC for this group. Also, it's the first MOC I post on Eurobricks since 2006. Yay!

so unusual :) coo! I've just built my first elves set today, looking forward to make some elves style moc!

Glad you like it everyone! I look forward to see what you come up with, @mx80 :)

@anothergol: They don't bend much. The torso is quite heavy (especially the arms), so I had to fix the leg joints. I wanted the spindly chicken walker look, so this time aesthetics had to go before function. I can take closer pics of the construction if you like, but essentially each leg consist of two 42445 attached to two 32293 (using ball joint pins).

This is just hilarious! Nice work man. (I'm Péter Ittzés on Flickr, just so you know. I use this other name here.)