Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Review: 7787 Batman - Bat Tank: The Riddler and Bane's Hideout

Thanks for the great review. I like the new dirt bike & the blue colour Batman (manage to get the grey & black Batman already) to complete my collection of Batman minifgs.

The sticker of Wanted Bane are cute too. Hehe X-D

Thanks for the great review. I like the new dirt bike & the blue colour Batman (manage to get the grey & black Batman already) to complete my collection of Batman minifgs.

The sticker of Wanted Bane are cute too. Hehe X-D

You know i too love that sticker, it's little bits like that which really impress me if only lego were to include more bits like that.

I like the Bane Wanted poster too, but my favorite touch like that is the "No BATS" (red circle with a line through it) sticker. Very funny idea, and cute execution.

"Cute execution." That doesn't sound good...

I saw this set on clearence for $30 USD( 20 Euro, 33 AUD), at Wal*mart yesterday, one left

I didn't get it but now I regret it......... :-/

I wonder if I should have got it? What do you guys think?

P

I definately would go back and retrieve it, Piranha. The Bat-tank was available for a fairly short window of time, unlike earlier sets such as the Batwing or Batcave, so secondary market prices will not dip below $30. I love my Bat-tank, even though I paid full price.

I definately would go back and retrieve it, Piranha. The Bat-tank was available for a fairly short window of time, unlike earlier sets such as the Batwing or Batcave, so secondary market prices will not dip below $30. I love my Bat-tank, even though I paid full price.

I did, less than 30 minutes ago, however it was gone! X-O :'-( . That was fast, It was there 2 days ago!*Insert slapping myself emoticon here* I had 3 chances to buy it and look what happens. I had hidden it in a crafty location, when I went to retrieve it there was a empty space inbetween the other boxes :'-( .....

So ends two weeks of missing out on all the great Lego sales.......... :'-(

P