TheNerdyOne_

[SWBP] – Phoenix Squadron

Phoenix Squadron Battle Pack

Help Phoenix Squadron battle the Empire! Use the dropship to deliver weapons, then transform it into a fighter to battle the Imperials in the sky. Use the flick-missiles to gain the upper hand in the struggle against the Empire! This battle pack includes 4 minifigures with weapons: 2 Phoenix Squadron Pilots and 2 Rebel soldiers.

18067939136_4735f1d174_b.jpg

18095410711_f33e77d7ef_b.jpg

18067939566_d79ea535e3_b.jpg

17906512928_a371b2bc42_b.jpg

Didn't like how the minifigure render looked, so that will have to be an LDD screenshot.

The minifigures are based on the Rebel troopers and pilots in Star Wars: Rebels. The vehicle is inspired by a Hasbro toy.

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

I really like your minifigure selection, and your A-wing is very nice too. I will warn you that while your build has an allowable piece count, it will be taken into consideration that it is not very battlepack like. Nevertheless, a nice build.

I really like your minifigure selection, and your A-wing is very nice too. I will warn you that while your build has an allowable piece count, it will be taken into consideration that it is not very battlepack like. Nevertheless, a nice build.

Thanks! I'm actually working on that issue right now, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm opting for a smaller ship instead of an A-wing.

EDIT: Updated.

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

I thought your A-wing was nice, I like this build even more. Can the dropship carry the troops, too?

Thanks! I will look into giving it the ability to carry troops. I experimented with that a bit, but I couldn't get it to look right and moved on. Though there's a bit of wiggle room with the part count, I think I might be able to come up with something.

I like this! Very much in the Battle Pack style. The dropship's landed form looks cool - I'd be inclined to swoosh it around like that...

I like this! Very much in the Battle Pack style. The dropship's landed form looks cool - I'd be inclined to swoosh it around like that...

Thank you very much! I can confirm that it's really fun to swoosh around.

Alright, final update before the IRL model. The starfighter/dropship can now carry troops, and has been generally improved.

Sorry for the double post. I updated the OP with renders, including new minifigure designs that I made. My entry is final now, I don't plan on making any more changes.

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

Fantastic battle pack! I love the new troop designs; I have been hoping to see these guys in minifig form since the season finale.

Great job, I like the way you brought the republic dropship into a lego Star Wars rebels model, the minifig selections is also amazing, there is just one suggestion I have about the rebel trooper. Instead of using the imperial caps maybe you could try the helmet of the one rebel trooper that came with U-wing set.