Henrik Ludvigsen

New locomotive on LEGO Ideas + new Guinness World Record

That must be the next step...... Adding carriages.

Henrik

We have just started to make carriages.... So just follow me on LEGO ideas ... Then you Will find some nice carriages very soon.

Henrik

It is not possible for me to express my deepest feelings for all the supporters. 1.000 supporters - wow. Thank you all.

I have made a agreement with LEGO - we are gonna use 330.000 tracks for the record. It is not possible for us to pay for the that. Therefore we are allowed to invite all recognized members of an official LUG to participate in a TRACKBULK - you will be able - through your LUG - to buy tracks at a very special price. All the tracks will be delivered to me, used for the record attempt, then packed and shipped out to all the recognized LUGs.

Hope you still will be supporting this crazy project - but if someone can do this... is it us. But there is still a long way to father 10.000 supporters.... So Keep on supporting the project.

Thanks everybody.

Henrik

If we can help you with that let me know Henrik!

You Can... Start with spreading the rumours about this Crazy danes and his project.... Info Will be emailed out before X-mas..

Regards

Henrik

Directly promoting the LEGO ideas project is impossible, but what we could do is focus on the world record of course. I should discuss that with the fellow staff first I think but would be eager to do so of course! Like the idea and would even like to come and help out, 2017 if it is in the summer holidays...

The plan is to do it in july 2017 - but we are dependable on many things.

The next step is to invite all the LUGs in the World to the trainbulk. It Will happen before x-mas.

Henrik