Hi All,

As a frequent visitor of Kickstarter I came across the following campaign: Build Upons Light up bricks.

https://www.kickstar...light-up-bricks

I've seen more posts dealing with adding lights to their builds, and this might be usefull for some people.

Perhaps this is not the best subforum to post this message. @Mod: please feel free to move this post to a more suitable place.

To me this doesn't seem as advanced as some other solutions that are available. On the other hand the other solutions might be too complex for some users. At this stage of the project I dont think it will reach the required funding.

Make a small rechargeable brick and it will be worth it. Here, you still have an external battery, which, if you build something small, will be noticeable.

There are many better solutions on the market, just take a look on these Sariel's reviews:

There are many better solutions on the market, just take a look on these Sariel's reviews:

But that is with the Technic system primarily. Build upons are bricks that light up with out all the wire mess.

But that is with the Technic system primarily. Build upons are bricks that light up with out all the wire mess.

True, still this is the Technic subforum... well, and Mindstorms and Model Team, but it still probably fits more to the system Lego not here. I judge in that context.

True, still this is the Technic subforum... well, and Mindstorms and Model Team, but it still probably fits more to the system Lego not here. I judge in that context.

Understood. Yes Technic has better solutions but lets reminisce on the previous 9v era light system that was meant for both the system and Technic. I like how with the old 9v system lights would flash or light continuously by the direction you were able to connect it. How does that work out? LEGO sure had some great Ideas with the electrical stud connection. I have alot of those old 9v electrical brick connection and with some of them the rubber that is around the wire is brittle and breaking off. Which got me thinking that It would be awesome if there was a quick and easy way to connect up new wires with a electrical connection what works with LEGO.

4771.gif?0

Edited by Boxerlego