Kingslayer

Updating Your Minifigs

Nice figs, where did you get the white/black legs ? And someone know which figs have black/white legs (for scout troopers) ?

Just now, legoSWfan said:

Nice figs, where did you get the white/black legs ? And someone know which figs have black/white legs (for scout troopers) ?

It comes from the crazy scientist in the Monster CMF series, but erasers were used to remove the printing.

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I have a request:

Can someone who has the new Thrawn minifig put this piece:

lego-white-minifig-epaulette-2526-27-405 (the white epaulette) and this piece for his hair? Thanks a lot in advance!

Don't have the hairpiece, but I'll post Thrawn with this shoulder piece & different hairpieces within the next few days. A lot more coming, but had problems with my computer.

The black/white dual molded legs can be found i the Disney CMF series. Together with the crazy scientist arms they are perfect for scout troopers.

14 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Don't have the hairpiece, but I'll post Thrawn with this shoulder piece & different hairpieces within the next few days. A lot more coming, but had problems with my computer.

The black/white dual molded legs can be found i the Disney CMF series. Together with the crazy scientist arms they are perfect for scout troopers.

You mean those legs ? http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00pb514&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11}

9 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

Can anyone recommend a seller for a custom Aunt Beru? I remember there being some on eBay a while back but there's nothing now. 

I don't know any sellers for a custom one, but if you're looking at making one, I'd say this is a good purist torso.

Also, does anyone have an updated Zam Wesell?

Edited by Ebkas

Does anyone know of a good flesh tone face for an Antoc Merrick(Blue Leader)

Here's a picture for reference. 

Image result for antoc merrick

I think I'll give him captain america's hair from the black panther set, Dak's helmet, and the torso/legs from y-wing microfighter.

On 2/21/2017 at 10:20 PM, jhaelego said:

<snip>

I think I'll give him captain america's hair from the black panther set, Dak's helmet, and the torso/legs from y-wing microfighter.

How about this one?

EDIT

Maybe this one?

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't Quote Pics

1 hour ago, jhaelego said:

How about this or this?

Edited by Ebkas

Does anyone have the Harley Quinn Nurse dual molded legs with red boots? I'm such a dingus for not thinking of this sooner but what would they look like on an Imperial Shock Trooper?

I have used this one:

2q82hz6.jpg

Is the Major derlin face from ucs hoth set. 

Edited by SPACIBA

1 hour ago, SPACIBA said:

I have used this one:

*Snip*

Is the Major derlin face from ucs hoth set. 

It's also used for one of the resistance soldiers in the Battle pack from last year of anyone wants a cheaper option for that head.

Edited by IronFish
Removing picture

Just thought I'd share these although there's nothing ground breaking here... put an order in to capes4minifigures.come.  Really good prices and a massive range. 

Camo trenchcoat coat for Han

20170306_203429_00120170306_203437

Black shoulder cape, plus Wyldstyle hood. 

20170306_20350320170306_20351720170306_203546

Jedi shoulder capes for newest Qui Gon and Obi Wan and Ben Kenobi

20170306_20360320170306_203616

Shoulder cape and waist cape in black

20170306_204915

Graduate robes worn backwards - someone did this on here a while ago - looks great. 

20170306_210006

Finally, I know these aren't minifigures but... hood for Kylo and cape for Greivous. 

20170306_21100920170306_21115820170306_211207

Excellent capes, I may have to go for a couple myself, they look exceptional. 

My updated Rebel Officer Corps.

32451130164_fa5638e8db_c.jpg

Admiral Ackbar and Mon Calamari Officer

33165769431_5e9494fc93_c.jpg

Tarkin and Romodi

33294171075_9f86ffbc3b_c.jpg

The one and only Grand Admiral Thrawn

33138659822_552bb051a5_c.jpg

Edited by Forresto

Would an IG-88 MOC fit in here? I know there have been some things that fit inside the guidelines even less, but I just wanted to know.

On 3/6/2017 at 9:39 PM, Richpepperell said:

Graduate robes worn backwards - someone did this on here a while ago - looks great. 

20170306_210006

These look fantastic, but what is the exact colour from that site's large colour chart - are these 'red' or 'bright red' (need to know to get them for myself!)?

Edited by Daddy_Startdust

2 hours ago, Daddy_Startdust said:

These look fantastic, but what is the exact colour from that site's large colour chart - are these 'red' or 'bright red' (need to know to get them for myself!)?

I'm pretty sure those are from the Graduate CMF, not custom. You should also remove that pic as quoting images from the same page isn't allowed. If you want some ideas for force pikes for the guards, you should look here.

Edited by Ebkas
My grammar bugged me.

Has anyone tried using the technique of sandwiching levers in between two grill pieces for a Battle Droid or K2-SO's antennas? I got the idea from someone on Flickr but can't remember the name (I think it was Umamen).

Edited by Ebkas

19 hours ago, atlas said:

That was me who put the judge robes on the Royal guards. You can find the bricklink entry for the capes here http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=97302&idColor=5#T=S&C=5&O={"color":5}

Thanks - I did look back but couldn't find your original post. 

These are the ones I got (in red) http://www.capes4minifigs.com/minifigures/index.php#graduate

Made a few small updates. Left to right:

- Head from the TLBM character pack on the Hoth rebel officer.
- Updated Toryn Farr with Jyn face and more accurate bun hair.
- My own (WIP) Tarkin. I don't like the official head with the far too dark eyebrows, so I'm using Vulture's head. Really want to replace the torso.
- I finally have a pilot for my Imperial shuttle as I found the Kyber saber magazine with Death Star trooper. Used that new torso from 75159.

32562003034_943d8202b7_z.jpg