Kai NRG

[SPC] Cat A - A Motley Crew!

17113781179_a007312020_z.jpg

From left to right:

Pete the Pirate

"And if nothing else works, just turn it upside down and bang it on the rail once or twice."

Just your average, ordinary, classic pirate who made the mistake of stepping through a golden portal. It took him a while to get used to all the new techie stuff, but now he's pretty sure he has a handle on it. Still, his commanding officer is careful to keep him far away from any buttons.

16959498609_13c5e0541d.jpg

Porky Pirate

"Who said bacon? I'll fry theirs! Oink, oink!"

Porky pirate is very touchy on the subject of bacon, ham, pepperoni, and all thinks pork. No one really knows why, but it's been rumored that he once belonged to an Irish farmer who constantly threatened to have him butchered if he didn't keep out of the house. But Porky never alludes to his past, so that's probably just speculation. All anyone knows for sure is that if you say anything remotely close to bacon, Porky will be right behind you with those lasers!

17056256210_366bb7b1d1.jpg

One Eyed Rose

"The galaxy needs more orange. I'm happy to oblige."

A vicious piratess, One Eyed Rose is out there for nothing more than treasure and adventure. Don't get between her and the X on the map, or you might just get a taste of her favorite Orange Ultrasonic Dart Launcher, better known as the Oudel!

16670897034_b466442722.jpg

Imperial Soldier of the Galaxy

"The government really needs to step up its defenses! I'm telling you, these pirates outnumber us six to one!"

The Imperial Soldier is constantly exasperated by the government's incompetency. He's always expected to be on the move, chasing one pirate or another. Most of the time, he lands his man, but somehow Captain Blackmustache has evaded him every time. In fact, he was sure he was close once or twice, but then he was called off to corner someone else! He's determined to catch the famous Captain though, if it's the last thing he does!

16989142390_eb707a2999.jpg

Jake the Barrel Boy

"Food fight! Water war! Banana battle! ...no sir, I'm sorry, I forgot you had asked for your breakfast."

Once upon a time, Jake was just an average schoolboy, but he craved adventure and soon tired of life within four walls. So he ran off to join a pirate crew, where he soon became known for daring pranks and mischievous sallies. He may not be much good at keeping the Captain's cabin clean, but he sure does keep the crew in a good humor! Except for Porky, that is. There's war on sight between them. Jake just eats too much bacon!

17223423805_895f9348ff.jpg

Santiago De Romero aka Captain Blackmustache

"Hoist all sail me hearties! Yes, yes, I know. Consider it code for, extend all solar arms."

Captain Blackmustache may have lost his arm and leg, but that doesn't mean he's not a force to be reckoned with! He knows every nook and cranny of his corner of the galaxy and has led the Imperial Soldier on many a merry chase! Speaking of merry chases, Jake the Barrel Boy has led him on many a not so merry chase for his breakfast!

17134142562_786053db97.jpg

Well, these guys were pretty fun! :sweet: C&C welcome! Thanks for taking a look!

hahahahaha, Porky Pirate - absolutely terrifying one, great and so funny :laugh::grin::laugh::grin::laugh::grin::thumbup:

Thanks guys! It would appear Porky was rather popular! :laugh:

Porky pirate for the meaty win!

Barrel Boy jake is also very original!

Glad someone mentioned him, it took quite a while to get all the different parts to attach! :tongue:

Thanks!