Hi , so i was looking at thelegocarblog.com and they have a post there about this beautiful PAGANI HUAYRA it was built by Francisco Hartley .

This thing is just beautiful I just had to share it hear once i realised no one else had posted it (I checked beforehand) , what do you guys think .

1429641825m_DISPLAY.jpg

I saw it too, I like it more than mine but in my opinion is very weak I like to build more robust. I think the real Huayra has less cabin, I would say that is more beautiful than the real one :wub: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

Francesco's models are the best looking in my opinion. It was a bit strange that TLG called him "a new entrant into the premier league of supercar builders" with his awesome other models, including this. TLG seems to forget about their blogees...

Anyway, I do think he builds the best looking models, but some of them seem to be too fragile.

to me that's the perfection :) the perfect example on how a body sohuld be built.... and an applause goes for the color and the difficulty in getting hard geometries like that with the few blue pieces aviable!

... this beautiful PAGANI HUAYRA it was built by Francisco Hartley .

Magnificient!!! Isn't this the same person who did a black Lamborghini Aventador a while back? (can't find the topic)

Edit: Lipko already answered this question.

... I also like the look with everything open ...

+1

Likewise here, I prefer the 'open' look first introduced in the 8448 as opposed to plenty of panels to build a 'shell'.

Edited by DrJB

Really great looking car! Also the Aventador looks fantastic!

I really appreciate the minimalistic approach to styling, when the result is this good! Just look at the roof of both cars, maybe especially the Aventador! :thumbup:

To me that's perfection :) the perfect example on how a body should be built ... and an applause goes for the color and the difficulty in getting hard geometries like that with the few blue pieces available!

Looking closely, he used both old and new panels, from the rare/blue Williams F1 Team Racer from 2002.

8461-1.jpg?0

Edited by DrJB

Gotta love the color-matched blue engine pistons. That's what I call paying attention to EVERY detail!

Edited by DrJB

There is no perfect MOC but this by style and beauty should be in the Technic Hall of Fame in my opinion.

second that.....

I'm pretty sure the HoF is only open to Eurobricks members. But there's no doubt that this Huayra is as good as anything in the Hall of Fame. I think Francisco Hartley has the wireframe, 8448-esque style of building bodywork down to a tee.

The blue and black with the chrome wheels looks really great. But I would have to agree that structurally it seems weak.

Sorry for reviving an old thread but ... has anyone succeeded in reverse engineering this beauty?

I'm willing to give it a try with LDD but there is not sufficient information from the photos for a complete model.

Sorry for reviving an old thread but ... has anyone succeeded in reverse engineering this beauty?

I'm willing to give it a try with LDD but there is not sufficient information from the photos for a complete model.

According to the "White is the new red" complaint thread, user filuS has been able to mostly replicate this model:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=125859&st=25#entry2526797

Perhaps you should contact him ;)

According to the "White is the new red" complaint thread,

Not a complaint, just an observation. I like white!