Sign in to follow this  
Adolfo

Hügel Tavern

Hello, everyone!

This is my entry for another contest at LUG Brasil. It is also part of a bigger MOC that I will show in Expo LUG Brasil, in November, in São Paulo. The castle fans around here are preparing a very cool collaborative display for this theme. I believe we are going to have more than 10 people building something big for that. In other words, a lot of fun!

I always wanted to build a tavern in LEGO and this challenge was a very good opportunity to practice others construction techniques and roof. In fact, I loved the final result of this roof with orange plates! I think that in live the MOC is much more beautiful because of the color scheme. This time I was smarter and built the entire modular work on 32x32 baseplates and everything fits very easily, including the roof, which is a unique piece, facilitating the transport too, my karma in LEGO!

If you would like to see the details of it or check other MOCs, go on my Flickr profile and have fun!

16893032081_6eaaa843b4_z.jpg

Hügel Tavern 1 by Adolfo LUG Brasil, on Flickr

16271639054_2b19135a69_z.jpg

Hügel Tavern 3 by Adolfo LUG Brasil, on Flickr

16706342798_0cb4890eaf_z.jpg

Hügel Tavern 7 by Adolfo LUG Brasil, on Flickr

16707811909_bb268f1d35_z.jpg

Hügel Tavern 9 by Adolfo LUG Brasil, on Flickr

Amazing work :wub: .

I love the way you made the roof. Furthermore I like all the details and the chimney :thumbup:

Fantastic build, Adolfo! That orange roof looks spectacular and goods very well with the tan and white wall and stonework :wub:

Excellent job on the minifigs and tables outdoors as well! :thumbup::wink: