Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

2005 Wishlist

So after watching Clone Wars I've gonna post my Lego want list (Lego employees take note)

Mace Windu's Clone Fighter with Mace Windu Minifig

Sasse Tin's Clone Fighter with Space Sasse Tin (CLONE ARMOUR!!) Minifig

Space Clone Trooper Minifigs

Clone Dropship with Arc Trooper Minifigs and custom paint job

Yoda and his horse Minifigs

Adi Galia Minifig

Ithorian Jedi Minifig

Other Jedi who protects Palpatine minifig

Wookie Kid minifig

SO there.

Matt

It's a shame because I don't think we'll ever get any of those, since they're from the CW cartoons and not the films.

That looks really interesting ;)

Do you have, by any chance, some pictures ;) Thanks in advance Matt ;)

EDIT: Sam who knows what will happen - maybe TLC will keep yhe SW licence and makes sets based on the EU and cartoons (not very likely, but I'm still hoping ;) ).

My wish list would mostly be OT sets: taun-tauns, general ackbar, those cool music dudes, Tie Interceptor...

The ithorian Jedi's name is Roron Corobb, i think, and the other jedi is a Talz. Both, and a Shistavanen wolfman (shown in Chap.20) were part of a contest early in the first season.

All three were cantina aliens in ANH.

i'm hoping for a couple of big ships, with and without minifigs, i'm not familiar with their names, but a spaceship, 1500 pieces, handfull of minifigs, 150-200$ (like the AT-AT, sandcrawler,...) would be great :oo

Rebel debriefing room with table, trans mini deathstar, Mon Mothma, Ackbar, Leia, Lando, Rebel pilot.

Hoth Escape with ice cave, Wampa, 2 taun tauns, Luke (snowgear), Han (snowgear)

Geonosis Arena 1 with balcony, Douku, Jango, Mace, Generic Jedi

Geonosis Arena 2 with chariot, Padme, Anikan, geonosian driver, super battle droid

Jedi Council with council room, Yoda, Mace, Kit, Plo, Ki Adi *wub*

Republic Senate with two senate platforms, chancellor's platform, Palpentine, (both his advisors, notsure on names), 3 different Ree Yees, 3 different (whatever Greedo is, I really can't remember anything today *wacko* ) :-D

Jabba's Palace 1 with maxrebob and band and insturments

Jabba's Palace 2 with Rancor, Luke, fat guy with head wrap :^D

Hoth Rebel Transport with 5 rebel troops, 3 different astromech droids, 2 transport pilots, 2 fighter pilots, rebel commander

Ewok Village with treehouse in tree, Wicket, 3PO in chair, 3 generic ewoks, both of the ewok leaders :$

Bounty Hunter Rollcall with platform, Vader, Boba, Dengar, Bossk, Ig88, Zuckzus, 4-Lom :D

Um ya, that is what I want. Oh and they should be somewhat inexpensive. Yeah :oD

That would be a great set (as seen in chapter 21) although it would be a gunship re-release it would be nice to get some arc minifigs and the cool looking ship (below) :)

Jon.

That would be a great set, although it would be a gunship re-release it would be nice to get some arc minifigs and the cool looking ship (below) :)

Jon.

Below? :/

The problem with releasing one of those is that it would need too many stickers :/

My list:

Republic Dropship ($89.99)

2 ARC Troopers, 2 Clone Pilots, 4 Clone Troopers (normal). New paint job, modified 'bubble turrets' that are actually spherical.

Jedi Starfighter Kit ($19.99)

3 different Jedi, one set of non-specialized pieces for the JSF, and three sets of different-colored pieces for the Jedi.

MTT ($49.99)

A better MTT. 1 Battle Droid Commander, 12 Battle Droids, 6 Super Battle Droids, 4 Spider Droids.

That's all I'd like to see for Episode III.

Other things include a Geonosis Arena, Wampa Attack/Echo Base, Death Star playset, improved Cloud City, improved Mos Eisley Cantina.

For Episode III I'd like to see (highlight to read):

- Mace and crew VS Palpatine

- Obi-wan and Anakin VS Count Dooku, with Palpatine and maybe a few Magna Guards

- Yoda VS Sidious (with a senate pod)

- V-Wing

I doubt the first 3 will happen, but I can hope :-D

Ewok Village with treehouse in tree, Wicket, 3PO in chair, 3 generic ewoks, both of the ewok leaders :$

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST SET EVER!! :-D :-D :-D

I also want more ROTS clones, I also want everything on Bloody Jays list! but I don't think lego will give us any of this :'(

SuvieD,

I hope that TLC read your thread there buddy. Excellent sets ideas ;) , especially the ones from the OT ;)

I think the first one on Sam's list would be great. I want a ROTS Palpy so badly. I have my own custom one, but he doesn't has the new grey Palpy face so he looks pretty stupid, mine even got his own lightsaber!!

Mace's starighter would own so bad.

Off Topic: Why does Tiin's horn go from broken to unbroken to broken in this cartoon? :/