darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Right, to finish my list:

Exclusives:

Utapau Battle:

Minifigs: Commander Cody, 4 212th Siege Battalion clones, 4 battle droids, 2 super battle droids, 2 magnaguards, 2 Utapaun warriors.

Vehicles: HAET-221 gunboat, Techno Union bomber, Dactillion, Varactyl , 2 Octuptarra Droids, Crab Droid, AT-TE (the same as the one we're getting this year)

Price - $89.99

Space Blockade:

Minifigs: 4 Rebel Pilots, 4 TIE Pilots, 3 Hoth troopers, Toryn Farr, 2 snow troopers, 4 storm troopers

Vehicles: GR-75 medium transport, Ion Cannon, Imperial Star Destroyer, 2 TIE Bombers, X-Wing Fighter, Y-Wing Fighter (both the same as the recent ones), 1 AT-ST

Price - $149.99

Mos Espa Podrace:

Minifigs: Anakin Skywalker, 2 Pit Droids, Sebulba, Gasgano, Aldar Beedo, Neva Kee, Ben Quadinaros, Mawhonic, Ratts Tyerell, Padme, Shmi, Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui Gon Jinn, Fodesinbeed Annodue

Vehicles: 8 Podracers, Spectator Grandstand

Price - $99.99

Hope you like!

I would love some modular sets as others have said and a new UCS Y-wing because I didn't get the last one :cry_sad:

Here are some ideas:

Bull Rancor and Rider: $29.99 (I want a brick build Rancor :sweet: ) - The Force Unleashed

It includes a Bull Rancor with all its colored skin :wub: and some felucian vegetation.

Minifigs: The Rancor rider :wub: ( Our possibility to get a felucian warriror and a very cool minifig) and the Apprentice.

Extras: Lightsaber and some weapon for the rider.

Nice idea! :thumbup:

:grin:

Since we'll get these great DS Troopers in the amazing 10188 DS set another idea for a BP since I (will) need much more of them than only two (and I think it would be really a pity if TLG only includes them in the DS because they are great minifig characters):

Death Star Hangar Crew

a little transport vehicle (similar to the one in the Imperial Inspection)

including two barrels, two cargo boxes and a box with a detector in it (like in episode 4 when the Imperials look into the Millenium Falcon)

minifigs: two DS Troopers and two Imperial Workers (the officers with the light grey uniforms and the light grey caps)

This would give us the possibility to get a transport vehicle for the hangar in the DS, the possibility to collect some DS Troopers and the possibility to get some Imperial Workers ( :wub: )! :wink:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Nice idea Klaus-Dieter, and the choice of minifigs is really good in my eyes, but maybe they should do a general DS crew not a hangar crew. Could be the same minifigs but something else than a transport vehicle with them, something more common that can be used several times in various places...

Bly42, your ideas sound very nice, but I'm sorry to say - totally unrealistic, especially your pricing is waaaaay to low for what you want.

And for the collectors-sets - I'd love TLC to make them, really great stuff in one package, but the packs with ISD, x and y-wing and so on are just way to big, I don't see a chance of those beeing made...

Benny, who still wants nothing else than modular built Star Wars scenes like the Mos Eisley Cantina, Jedi Temple or whatever :thumbup:

Right, to finish my list:

Mos Espa Podrace:

Minifigs: Anakin Skywalker, 2 Pit Droids, Sebulba, Gasgano, Aldar Beedo, Neva Kee, Ben Quadinaros, Mawhonic, Ratts Tyerell, Padme, Shmi, Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui Gon Jinn, Fodesinbeed Annodue

Vehicles: 8 Podracers, Spectator Grandstand

Price - $99.99

Hope you like!

It has been done and it was put on sale quite fast. So redoing that one is very close to "not-gonna-happen!"

7171.jpg

Sorry

KimT

Wampa Cave:

Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Wampa, 2 Tauntauns, Probe Droid, and a bacta tank.

Price - $9.99

That's a set which would be :wub: :wub: and which I really want, for which I'm waiting since many years and I really hope TLG releasing it soon :wink: !

BTW: What is a bacta tank?

Mos Eisley Patrol:

4 sandtroopers, Luke Skywalker, Ben Kenobi, 2 Jawas, Gonk Droid, 2 Dewbacks, and Luke's Landspeeder

Price - $39.99

This would be a nice set - but TLG would never release only one little vehicle with so many minifigs :sceptic: .

But in addition with a hopefully bigger and more detailed Mos Eisley Cantina this would be a great set I really would like to buy :wink: !

Cloud Car:

2 Bespin guards, Lando Calrissian

Price - $19.99

TIE Hangar:

TIE Pilot, 2 Death Star troopers, imperial engineer, TIE Fighter, maintenance equipment.

Price - $29.99

That are great ideas, commanderbly42! :thumbup:

The Cloud Car is an idea I already posted before (but perhaps in the wishes for 2008 topic) - but with Lobot and a worker. The two Bespin Guards would be very cool but I don't think that Lando fits very well with the Cloud Car. He would fit better with a redesign of the Cloud City set (which we hopefully will get in the future, too - but with more and new minifigs (mainly these little creatures and the silvern C-3PO, more and bigger rooms and a big plexy glas window on top of the "city" - that would be :wub: :wub: !)

I mainly would like the TIE Hangar with an engineer ( :wub: ) and more DS Troopers ( :wub: ) - that would be :oh: :oh: !

Nice idea Klaus-Dieter, and the choice of minifigs is really good in my eyes, but maybe they should do a general DS crew not a hangar crew. Could be the same minifigs but something else than a transport vehicle with them, something more common that can be used several times in various places...

You mean something like a big laser cannon or a little "service station"?

That would be ok with me, too. The main thing is that we get little and cheap sets which include DS Troopers and Imperial Workers/Engineers (which TLG regrettably hasn't produced until now) :wink: !

Benny, who still wants nothing else than modular built Star Wars scenes like the Mos Eisley Cantina, Jedi Temple or whatever :thumbup:

I totally agree with you, Vaders_son! More big sets similar to the new DS or the "old" Cloud City (which was :sceptic: ) would be great :oh: ! E. g.:

-Mos Eisley Cantina

-Cloud City

-Hoth Rebel Base

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

It has been done and it was put on sale quite fast. So redoing that one is very close to "not-gonna-happen!"

7171.jpg

Sorry

KimT

Crap. That means I'll have to shell out an unbelievable amount of money to scalpers. :hmpf_bad:

Im with commander bly all the way. Those sets sound awsome and hopefully some will be created.

Two things id like to see would be a hoth rebel batte pack with 4 hoth rebels, and those blaster things they have in the trenches.

the other would be a hoth empire battle pack with 3 snowtroopers, a darthvader, and an e-web blaster or something.

BTW: What is a bacta tank?

A bacta tank is a tank full of bacta :tongue: Here's the article from the starwars.com database: Bacta tank

You mean something like a big laser cannon or a little "service station"?

That would be ok with me, too. The main thing is that we get little and cheap sets which include DS Troopers and Imperial Workers/Engineers (which TLG regrettably hasn't produced until now) :wink: !

Yupp, something like that is what I thought of. And yes of course the figs are the important part of this set :classic:

I totally agree with you, Vaders_son! More big sets similar to the new DS or the "old" Cloud City (which was :sceptic: ) would be great :oh: ! E. g.:

-Mos Eisley Cantina

-Cloud City

-Hoth Rebel Base

Klaus-Dieter

Another yupp :laugh: All places I'd love to see in modular building style, and as indicated, the list goes on and on :thumbup: Tho I have to say I like the "old" Cloud City set pretty good :classic:

Benny

OK, 2009 here it goes. (assuming we get the palpatine's arrest)

Episode II:

Geonosion Battle Pack: 6 Geonosions, 1 Orray, LR1-k Cannon $9.99

Clone Trooper Battle Pack: 5 Phase I Clone Troopers, 1 Phase I Commander $9.99

Geonosion Solar Sailor: Count Dooku, 2 Geonosions, Pilot(Dookus), Darth Sidious $19.99

SPHA-t: Phase I Clone Commader, 10 Phase I Clone Troopers, 1 Phase I Clone Captain $ 119.99

Foward Command Ceter: Yoda, 1 Phase I Clone Commander, 3 Phase I Clone Troopers $4.99

Duel with Dooku: Anakin Skywalker, Count Dooku, Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda, Pillar, Dooku's Speeder $9.99

Delta 7's: Obi-wan's, Barris Offee's, Luminara Unduli's, Kit Fisto's, Ki-Adi-Mundi's, Agen Kolar's, Mace Windu's, Plo Koon's, Saesee Tinn's, Shaak Ti's, Aayla Secura's. All $19.99 Each with coresponding Astro Droid

Episode III:

Rescue The Chancellor: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, Chancellor Palpatine, 4 Super Battle Droids, the chair, stairs, walkway(balcony) $19.99

Order 66:

Mygeeto: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Baccara, 7 Galactic Marines, Tri Droid, UT-AT, 7 Battle Droids w/Backplates $49.99

Felucia: Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 36 327th star corps troopers, 20 Battle Droids, AT-OT, Felucian Bird, Felucian Plants $299.99

Utapau: Obi-wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, Boga, AT-TE, 6 212th seige battalion troopers, 4 Clone Paratroopers, 1 crab droid, 7 Battle Droids, $99.99

Kashyyyk 1: Yoda, Tarrful, Chewbacca, Commander Gree, 1 41st elite legion Trooper, Holotable $14.99

Kashyyyk 2: Luminara Unduli, 5 41st Elite Legion troopers 3 Wookie warriors $9.99

Salucami: Stass Alli, Commander Neyo, 2 9th Recconassaince Troopers, 3 dead clones, 2 salucami vultures, large ovular rock, 4 BARC speeders $14.99

Cato Neimodia: Plo Koon, Captain Jag, 2 clone pilots, plo koon's delta 7, ARC-170 Starfighter, Purple Astromech

Episode III cont'

All Delta 7's listed, as Eta 2's

March on the Temple: Anakin Skywalker, Commander Appo, 12 501st Troopers, 10 Jedi, 12 younglings, major parts of the jedi temple $69.99

well theres my list, it could be longer but my hands are tired

OK, 2009 here it goes. (assuming we get the palpatine's arrest)

Episode II:

Geonosion Battle Pack: 6 Geonosions, 1 Orray, LR1-k Cannon $9.99

Clone Trooper Battle Pack: 5 Phase I Clone Troopers, 1 Phase I Commander $9.99

Geonosion Solar Sailor: Count Dooku, 2 Geonosions, Pilot(Dookus), Darth Sidious $19.99

SPHA-t: Phase I Clone Commader, 10 Phase I Clone Troopers, 1 Phase I Clone Captain $ 119.99

Foward Command Ceter: Yoda, 1 Phase I Clone Commander, 3 Phase I Clone Troopers $4.99

Duel with Dooku: Anakin Skywalker, Count Dooku, Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda, Pillar, Dooku's Speeder $9.99

Delta 7's: Obi-wan's, Barris Offee's, Luminara Unduli's, Kit Fisto's, Ki-Adi-Mundi's, Agen Kolar's, Mace Windu's, Plo Koon's, Saesee Tinn's, Shaak Ti's, Aayla Secura's. All $19.99 Each with coresponding Astro Droid

Episode III:

Rescue The Chancellor: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, Chancellor Palpatine, 4 Super Battle Droids, the chair, stairs, walkway(balcony) $19.99

Order 66:

Mygeeto: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Baccara, 7 Galactic Marines, Tri Droid, UT-AT, 7 Battle Droids w/Backplates $49.99

Felucia: Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 36 327th star corps troopers, 20 Battle Droids, AT-OT, Felucian Bird, Felucian Plants $299.99

Utapau: Obi-wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, Boga, AT-TE, 6 212th seige battalion troopers, 4 Clone Paratroopers, 1 crab droid, 7 Battle Droids, $99.99

Kashyyyk 1: Yoda, Tarrful, Chewbacca, Commander Gree, 1 41st elite legion Trooper, Holotable $14.99

Kashyyyk 2: Luminara Unduli, 5 41st Elite Legion troopers 3 Wookie warriors $9.99

Salucami: Stass Alli, Commander Neyo, 2 9th Recconassaince Troopers, 3 dead clones, 2 salucami vultures, large ovular rock, 4 BARC speeders $14.99

Cato Neimodia: Plo Koon, Captain Jag, 2 clone pilots, plo koon's delta 7, ARC-170 Starfighter, Purple Astromech

Episode III cont'

All Delta 7's listed, as Eta 2's

March on the Temple: Anakin Skywalker, Commander Appo, 12 501st Troopers, 10 Jedi, 12 younglings, major parts of the jedi temple $69.99

well theres my list, it could be longer but my hands are tired

Those sound really good but you do that your battle packs must have ships right. I wish they'd come out with an Order 66 line. That would be awsome. :devil:

My list is to long.

Yes well the only one without a vehical is the Phase I clone battle pack and i couldn't think of the name at the tim but it should the 74-Z, like the one with the new RGS, speeder bike. thanks for pointing that aou. and my list is much longer than this. it alone could be a thread :classic:

Yes well the only one without a vehical is the Phase I clone battle pack and i couldn't think of the name at the tim but it should the 74-Z, like the one with the new RGS, speeder bike. thanks for pointing that aou. and my list is much longer than this. it alone could be a thread :classic:

lol :laugh: so could mine. :devil:

...perhaps not a 500 or 400€ set this time, tlc? :hmpf_bad:

But being honest, the only thing I really miss beside Tauntauns is a 100€ / $ Tyridium Shuttle with working boarding ramp

and landing gear like this new ship from the clone wars, folding out when you move the wings up.. that would be sweet..

But I see that it is difficult to make, being stable, having space for all the minifigs and being huge.

I also take anything else OT - Rebel-ish :classic:

ok guys, i spent all night wrighting out an extremly long list in wich i will send to the lego company. the list is all episode II and III, so sorry guys about tauntauns. but i did put something i thought would have been cool. Astro droid and protocol droid packs. tell me what you think of those

Astro droid and protocol droid packs. tell me what you think of those

Please, please, please NOT :hmpf:

What would you do with 50 R2s and 100 protocol droids?! Sell them on Ebay :thumbup:

Benny

add them to a rebel/clone/imperial/droid base. have an invasion :tongue:

Lol, I'd rather do it like in the New Jedi Order series and have them all burned :tongue:

Endor battlepacks, two of them one with two endor rebels and two new colored ewoks with a catapult of an ewok flyer. And the empire one with three scouties and an officer in black suit or maybe other scoutie, this with two speeder bikes.

That is exactly what I want from the next battle packs - exactly those minifigs, except maybe two biker scouts and two Imperial Officers (in black) in the second pack.

Hoping we'll get Home One, but also want a Hoth set like everyone else with a Wampa and Luke on his Tauntaun.

I'd really like a new and improved Cantina with added scum and villainy (preferably with Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)).

I suspect though that we'll get a lot more in the way of Clone Wars next year.

I'm hoping 2009 will be relatively quiet, because I'll be broke from all the sets I want this year :sad: .

I suspect though that we'll get a lot more in the way of Clone Wars next year.

I'm hoping 2009 will be relatively quiet, because I'll be broke from all the sets I want this year :sad: .

I guess your right about the CWsets coming for 2009, but it sure wont be quiet as 2009 is the 10year anniversary of LEGO Star Wars!!

Benny

so sorry guys about tauntauns. but i did put something i thought would have been cool. Astro droid and protocol droid packs. tell me what you think of those

You thought about an R2 / Protocol Droid Battle (?) Pack but not about Tauntauns.....? :laugh:

well i am stricktly prequels, so i dont really care, since they're not in the prequels. but i am a fan of eu so that would be ok I guess, clone wars battle of hoth. thanks for makin me think.