darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Blue Squadron X-Wing - General Merrick, and either Farns Monsbee or Jaldine Gerams and either respective astromechs, or else R2-BHD and D4-R4B.

Red Leader X-Wing - Red Leader Garven Dreis and his red and black R4 astromech, plus Biggs Darklighter and General Dodonna

Saw's Hideout - Saw Gerrera, Edrio Two-Tubes, Saw's medical droid, Jyn Erso and Bodhi Rook in cell

Hammerhead Corvette - Corvette Captain and Crew Members

Eadu Attack - Imperial landing platform and door. Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, Galen Erso, Imperial Scientist and Stormtrooper

Erso Homestead - Jyn Erso (Young), Galen Erso, Lyra Erso, Orson Krennic (with High General rank pips), and Death Trooper

Imperial Cargo Ship

Yavin IV Rebel Base: Mon Mothma, General Draven, Bail Organa, Rebel Crew and Pilots

Characters wanted but can't place in potential sets:

- Galen Erso in Imperial Officer garb

- C2-B5

- Black Protocol Droid at Scarif

- Any and all ranked imperial officers

It's probably been mentioned before, but a 501st battle pack would be pretty cool. something like two 501st troopers, a heavy trooper, and a galactic marine. As for the build, I don't know, an at-rt or a speeder or something. Everyone would be buying it for the figs anyway. To rival it, a CIS pack with a crab droid build, two magna guards, a SBD, and two regular BDs would be pretty solid. I can dream.

This just crossed my mind. You know what would be a REALLY awesome Episode 8 set?

A small set of the hill in which Rey gives Luke the lightsaber. It would include just Rey and Luke and be somewhat like the old Hobbit set with Bilbo and Gollem. It wouldn't give away any spoilers, it would just be a cool way of getting old Luke!

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:50 AM, Knight of Ren said:

Rp66S4p.jpg

I was actually thinking about this just the other day... I've been hoping for awhile that TLG would go back to doing their "2 part" sets, similar to Jabbas Palace + Rancor Pit or The Ghost + The Phantom. I thought that it would be sweet if they combined the 75171 Battle on Scariff set with a "Part 2" Citadel... It could have the top platform as he has in this rendition, but could also have the archive vault with the DS plans in the main shaft...

I'm not sure why TLG doesn't do more 2 or even 3 part combinations of sets, since they would get a lot of AFOLs to buy them all, and yet the parents can still afford to buy a single smaller set for the kids.

Imagine if they had done the Endor shield array and the Endor landing platform as add-on sets that you could combine with the 8038 Battle of Endor...

Modular sets would make a lot of sense for larger things like bases, cloud city, the death star, where one big set is either lacking in scale detail, or horrifically expensive.

A Slave 1 microfighter: it doesn't have to have Boba I'd be happy with anyone I just think the build would be great.

▪    Gian Speeder: Comes with Naboo Security Guard [2015], Naboo Security Trooper [New], Battle Droid [2007], Battle Droid Commander [2012]. Build(s) = Gian Speeder with rotating spring-loaded shooters and seats for 4 minifigures. Price = $69.99 (or $29.99 in US)

▪    Rogue One: Comes with Disguised Jyn Erso [2017], Disguised Cassian Andor [New], K-2SO [2016], Bodhi Rook [2016], 2x Shoretroopers [2017]. Build(s) = Imperial Cargo Shuttle with opening ramp, opening cockpit with seats for minifigures, rear cargo hold, folding wings, and spring-loaded shooters. Price = $239.99 (or $119.99 in US)

▪    Partisan Hideout: Comes with Edrio “Two Tubes” [New], Jyn Erso [New], Saw Gerrera [New], Partisan Rebel [New]. Build(s) = Partisan Hideout with Jail, Hidden weapon storage, broken window, hidden compartment, rotating hologram, and seats for Edrio and the Partisan Rebel. Price = $119.99 (or $59.99 in US)

▪    Duel of the Fates: Comes with Qui-Gon Jinn [2017], Obi-Wan Kenobi [New], Darth Maul [New]. Build(s) = Long catwalk with two drop-down laser gates, which leads to reactor shaft (with larger portion around it) and has better-functioning catapult function. Price = $69.99 (or $29.99 in US)

▪    B-wing Starfighter: Comes with B-wing Pilot [2014], Female Rebel Maintenance Crew [New], Rebel Trooper [New], Crix Madine [New]. Build(s) = B-wing with opening and gyroscopic cockpit, folding wings, and spring-loaded shooters, while a maintenance speeder. Price = $109.99 (or $54.99 in US)

▪    Scarif Showdown: Comes with Director Krennic [2016], Jyn Erso [New], Cassian Andor [2017]. Build(s) = Grey walkway with big main satellite and smaller conical control section on the other side. Uses gears to allow the rotation of the controls to result in the rotation of the satellite dish. Also has “broken floor” function (with two side-by-side trapdoors), to replicate the scene where the walkway gets shot. Price = $69.99 (or $29.99 in US)

▪    Home One Mon Calamari Cruiser: Comes with Admiral Ackbar [2009], Crix Madine [New], Mon Mothma [New], X-wing Pilot [New], Mon Calamari Officer [2009], Nien Nunb [New]. Build(s) = Home One ship with removable roof to access meeting hall and hangar with “chibi” X-wing Starfighter. Price = $249.99 (or $129.99 in US)

▪    Imperial Shuttle: Comes with Emperor Palpatine [2015], Darth Vader [2015], Moff Jerjerrod [New], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], Imperial Officer [New]. Build(s) = Emperor Palpatine’s Imperial Shuttle with spring-loaded shooters, folding wings, opening cockpit, accessible interior, folding boarding ramp. Price = $229.99 (or $109.99 in US)

▪    Tarkin’s Star Destroyer: Comes with Grand Moff Tarkin [2016], Director Krennic [2016], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], 2x Death Troopers [2016]. Build(s) = Grand Moff Tarkin’s Star Destroyer, with folding panels to access interior, with Star Destroyer bridge within, including the place where Tarkin and Krennic argue. Exterior also has detailed greebling and 2 spring-loaded shooters. Price = $239.99 (or $119.99 in US)

▪    Cassian Andor Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Cassian Andor (Scarif garb) with sniper rifle and small electrobinoculars (which can be clipped to side of his leg). Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Director Krennic Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Director Krennic with fabric cape and silver blaster. Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Master Yoda Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Master Yoda with short green lightsaber, swinging arm mechanism, and fabric robes. Also comes with his gimer stick. Price = $34.99 (or $19.99 in US)

▪    Cyborg Darth Maul Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of Cyborg Darth Maul with clawed cyborg legs, a lightsaber and a darksaber, and dual-hand swinging arm mechanism. Price = $59.99 (or $29.99 in US)

▪    Han Solo Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of old Han Solo with stud shooting pistol that can be clipped to his leg. Price = $34.99 (or $19.99 in US)

▪    Guavian Death Gang Member Buildable Figure: Includes Buildable Figure of a Guavian Death Gang Member with gun metal blaster and small electrobinoculars (which can be clipped to his leg). Price = $44.99 (or $24.99 in US)

▪    Clone Trooper Battle Pack: Comes with Phase I Clone Trooper Captain [2013], 3x Phase I Clone Troopers [2013]. Build(s) = BARC Speeder, similar to Battle on Saleucami’s one, with stud shooter at the front. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Geonosian Battle Pack: Comes with 2x Wingless Geonosians [New], 2x Winged Geonosians [New]. Build(s) = Elevating and rotating Geonosian cannon with rapid stud shooter attached to the front. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Gungan Battle Pack: Comes with 1x Gungan Bombad General [New], 3x Gungan soldiers [New]. Build(s) = Moulded Kaadu with rear ammo cart (with dropping energy balls). Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Droid Battle Pack: Comes with 2x B-1 Battle Droids and 2x brick-built Droidekas. Build(s) = 2x STAPs. Price = $24.99 (or $12.99 in US)

▪    Advent Calendar: Comes with Santa Tarkin (Santarkin?) [New], Rogue One Rebel Trooper [2016], Battle Droid [2007], Flametrooper [2016], ARF Trooper [New], Female Resistance Trooper [2016], Dengar [2016]. Build(s) = 17 microbuilds. Price = $69.99 (or $39.99 in US)

7 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

A mandalorian starfighter that comes with maul and his mando commandos with horns.

Or we could get the Rebels version since the ship also appears in Rebels, with Season 3 Ezra. Really bummed that we're getting so little Rebels sets this year.

5 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Or we could get the Rebels version since the ship also appears in Rebels, with Season 3 Ezra. Really bummed that we're getting so little Rebels sets this year.

I thought about that too which would be cool. I'm disappointed as well.

12 hours ago, FishW said:

A Slave 1 microfighter: it doesn't have to have Boba I'd be happy with anyone I just think the build would be great.

This exists, and is excellent.  IT's just an SDCC set, but if you part it out on Bricklink you can get it really cheap.  The whole build costs around as much as any of the modern Boba Fett figures to drive it, not bad at all.

Rebel/Imperial Pilot Battlepack ?

For those who MOC's their Rebel/Imperial Ships.

Gold Squadron BP. 
Red Squadron BP.
A-Wing Pilots BP.
Imperial Pilots BP.

If Lego isn't interested in making full sized Rebels sets anymore, maybe they can make Rebels Microfighters? Like S3 Ezra,S3 Sabine, S3 Zeb, and Rebels version of Maul with corresponding microfighter: Phantom 2 with Ezra, A-wing with Sabine( New Helmet), Zeb with cargo transport, and Maul with Mandalorian Starfighter Nightbrother. Or if Bounty Hunters Battlepack is done well, they can do one with Rebels characters.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

If Lego isn't interested in making full sized Rebels sets anymore, maybe they can make Rebels Microfighters? Like S3 Ezra,S3 Sabine, S3 Zeb, and Rebels version of Maul with corresponding microfighter: Phantom 2 with Ezra, A-wing with Sabine( New Helmet), Zeb with cargo transport, and Maul with Mandalorian Starfighter Nightbrother. 

LEGO rarely puts named characters in microfighters... :cry_sad: we can hope though...

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

LEGO rarely puts named characters in microfighters... :cry_sad: we can hope though...

It's just a way of making important Rebels characters without making normal sets as a cheap alternative. Plus these Microfighters will sell like hot cakes!

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

They did with the Ghost microfighter. I'm pretty sure they'd rather use the Ghost crew to sell microfighters than not having them in any sets at all.

Of course, there's still so much stuff from Rebels that would make great sets: the TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, TIE Defender, Imperial Light Cruiser, Corellian Corvette, Hammerhead, Mandalorian/Concordian Starfighters... they did less important vehicles from The Clone Wars as sets. Problem is, of course, that TCW was the only new SW content released at the time, while Rebels is in direct competition to (from now on) Episode 7, Rogue One, and Episode 8...

If they continue to do only 4 microfighters per year like they did in 2017, it will very likely be four Episode 8 microfighters in 2018, and nobody knows if Rebels will even be around in 2019, so Rebels really might be running out of time and space there.

14 hours ago, Prometheum5 said:

This exists, and is excellent.  IT's just an SDCC set, but if you part it out on Bricklink you can get it really cheap.  The whole build costs around as much as any of the modern Boba Fett figures to drive it, not bad at all.

Interesting! I didn't know about that one! Thanks 

Also even though we haven't seen the Rathtar set, I think another set featuring a rathtar, a kanjiklub member, maybe finn, and either another kanjiklub member or a guvian death gang member. Relatively cheap.

Alternatively a battle pack featuring 2 Kanjiklub and 2 Guvian death gang would be neat. The build could be like a small operate turret similar to one used in the Force awakens video game.

I know this is coming out of the blue. But I want an E-Wing from Legends. I know that black monstrosity they called Jek-14's fighter was supposed to be an E-Wing based model; but I didn't really like the pictures I saw of it. I want a more classic X-Wing like E-Wing ship. I always thought what made the E-Wing cool was how it seemed to have been inspired by the F-4 Phantom in both its look and deployment history (the F-4 Phantom had issues in dogfights due to its lack of machine gun, similar to how the early E-Wing's guns failed to work most of the time due to cooling issues). I also really want an R7 astromech (which I know they aren't canon either, but Disney keeps selling R7 toys in their theme parks, so...)

Actually while we are on it, a whole Legends based series could be a good market for the collectors. I know that Lego has continued to make some Legends based sets ever since the new Disney canon was announced (Azure Angel, Shadowtrooper pack); so I think there would be a market for stuff like E-Wings, Republic V-Wings, Yuuzong Vohn craft, KOTOR stuff. They could release one Legends based set a year during the early winter wave so it doesn't compete with the canon stuff coming out later in the year.

Tantive IV Escape: Comes with Leia [2016], C-3PO [2016], R2-D2 [2016], Captain Raymus Antilles [New], Darth Vader [2015], Rebel Fleet Trooper [New]. Build(s) = Tantive IV with opening accessible interior, launchable Escape Pods, rotating cannons, spring-loaded shooters, and opening cockpit. Price = $199.99 (or $99.99 in US) 

• Imperial Assault Hovertank Microfighter: Comes with Imperial Hovertank Pilot [2016]. Build(s) Microfighter version of Imperial Assault Hovertank with stud shooter. 

• AT-ST Microfighter: Comes with AT-ST Driver [2016]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of AT-ST with 2x flick-fire missiles. 

• Tantive IV Microfighter: Comes with Rebel Fleet Trooper [New]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of Tantive IV with 2x flick-fire missiles. 

• The Finalizer Microfighter: Comes with First Order Stormtrooper [2015]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of The Finalizer with 2x flick-fire missiles. 

• Death Star Microfighter: Comes with Death Star Trooper [2014]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of the Death Star, with folding top to keep the whole round shape OR can be opened for a seat for the Death Star Trooper. Also has 1x flick-fire missile in the middle with 4m trans light green lightsaber blade to represent the Death Star’s laser. 

• First Order Transporter Microfighter: Comes with First Order Stormtrooper [2015]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of the First Order Transporter with 2x stud shooters. 

• Resistance Troop Transporter Microfighter: Comes with Resistance Pilot [2015]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of the Resistance Troop Transporter with 2x stud shooters. 

• MTT Microfighter: Comes with Battle Droid [2007]. Build(s) Microfighter version of the MTT with rear stud shooter. 

• Flash Speeder Microfighter: Comes with Naboo Security Guard [2015]. Build(s) = Microfighter version of the Flash Speeder with 2x flick-fire missiles. 

• Duel on Malachor: Comes with Ahsoka Tano [2016], Darth Vader [2016], Kanan Jarrus [2017], Ezra Bridger [2014], Cyborg Darth Maul [New], Seventh Sister Inquisitor [New]. Build(s) = Malachor Temple with central purple energy, exploding floor play feature and removable roof. Price = $289.99 (or $149.99 in US) 

• Star Wars Battlefront Scarif DLC: Comes with Director Krennic [2016], Jyn Erso [New], 2x Battlefront Human Rebels [2016], Battlefront Rodian Rebel [2016], 3x Shoretroopers [2017]. Build(s) = Playset of the Scarif DLC in Battlefront with bushes, landing pad, and exploding ground and crate play features. Also comes with the datatape of the Death Star plans. Price = $239.99 (or $119.99 in US) 

• Death Star Pursuit: Comes with Pilot Luke Skywalker [New], R2-D2 [2016], Darth Vader [2015], 2x Stormtroopers [2014], Rebel Pilot [New], R5 droid [New]. Build(s) = Rebel T-65 X-wing Starfighter with opening S-foils, opening cockpit, astromech droid socket, 4x spring-loaded shooters, 2x stud shooters, and retractable landing gear. Also has updated Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced, with opening cockpit viewport and hatch, 2x spring-loaded shooters activated by integrated Technic beams, and lightsaber storage in rear part of central build. Price = $269.99 (or $139.99 in US) 

• Sentinel-class Landing Craft: Comes with 3x Sandtroopers [2014], Sandtrooper Commander [New], TIE Fighter Pilot [2016]. Build(s) = Sentinel-class Landing Shuttle with opening cockpit, accessible interior, folding ramp, and spring-loaded shooters. Also includes Dewback [2014]. Price = $129.99 (or $64.99 in US) 

• AT-DP: Comes with 2x AT-DP Pilot [2015], Rebels Stormtrooper [2014], Ezra Bridger [New], Zeb Orrelios [New]. Build(s) = Updated AT-DP with spring-loaded shooters, posable cannon, posable legs, and opening cockpit. Price = $129.99 (or $64.99 in US) 

• Battle of Felucia: Comes with Shaak Ti [New], Star Corps Trooper [New], 2x Battle Droids [2007]. Build(s) = Felucia jungle with Star Corps Trooper’s cannon and the Battle Droids’ gun emplacement. Price = $69.99 (or $29.99 in US)

• Defense of Hoth: Comes with Hoth Princess Leia [New], 2x Hoth Rebel Trooper [2016], 2x Snowtroopers [2014]. Build(s) = Opening Hoth Echo Base blast doors with concealed Technic mechanisms. Also includes Anti-Infantry Cannon next to blast doors. Snowtroopers get an E-Web Blaster too. Price = $119.99 (or $59.99 in US) 

• Steps of a Jedi: Comes with Resistance Rey [New], Luke Skywalker [New]. Build(s) = Top of the Ach’to mountain with geared mechanism that rotates the top of the mountain. Also includes hidden storage in rocks for Luke’s green lightsaber. Price = $49.99 (or $19.99 in US) 

• UCS Yavin IV Base: Comes with Mon Mothma [New], Commander Dodonna [New], Bail Organa [New], 2x Rebel Pilots [New], 2x Rebel Technicians [New], Admiral Raddus [2017], 4x Rebel Fleet Troopers [New], Jyn Erso [New], Cassian Andor [2017], General Draven [New]. Build(s) = Huge pyramid facade with tan rocks on one side and open interior on the other side. Exterior has road leading into base, lookout tower, and cannon. Interior has three levels: 1st level is Hangar for T-65 X-wing Starfighter (with opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, retractable landing gear and opening S-foils), plus space for 75175’s A-wing. 2nd level is Rebel Intelligence, with many hologram screens and tables as seen in Rogue One. 3rd level is Rebel Council, with round table that Council members gather around as seen in Rogue One. Price = $559.99 (or $279.99 in US) 

I'd like to see a small set where Zeb and Agent Kallus can be got in a set based on the season 2 episode The honourable Ones where you get Kallus, Zeb, an Imperial escape pod and a big fig of one of those creatures that was in that cave. I myself would prefer more Rebels sat than TFA sets as I hated TFA.

2 hours ago, fire117 said:

I'd like to see a small set where Zeb and Agent Kallus can be got in a set based on the season 2 episode The honourable Ones where you get Kallus, Zeb, an Imperial escape pod and a big fig of one of those creatures that was in that cave. I myself would prefer more Rebels sat than TFA sets as I hated TFA.

An official LEGO designer on brickset (in the Star Wars competition) said that Rebels sets and prequel sets don't sell as well as others. I like TFA, but I think they need more (quality) Rebels sets.