darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

My list for the 3D releases of AOTC and ROTS.

AOTC

Forward Command Center w/ Yoda, clone commander, and two clone troopers minifigs.

Execution Cart and Orray w/ Anakin, Arena Padme, and one Geonosian minifigs.

Tusken Raider Camp w/ Two male tuskens, one female tusken, and one tusken child minifigs. (Two Massiffs in the set as well.)

Anakin's Speeder w/ Anakin, Obi-Wan, and ASN-121 assassin droid (Not really a minifig) minifigs.

Zam Wesell's Speeder w/ Zam Wesell and Jango Fett minifigs.

ROTS

Bail Organa's Speeder w/ Bail Organa, one 501st trooper, and Zett Jukassa minifigs.

Techno Union Starfighter aka Mankvim-814 Light Interceptor w/ Battle Droid Pilot minifig.

Mankvim-814_light_interceptor.jpg

Republic Assault Gunboat w/ Commander Cody, two Airborne Troopers, and two Utapaun Warriors minifigs.

HAET-221_profile.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Interceptor w/ Obi-Wan, Tion Medon, and one Utai minifigs. (The set should also have the refueler for the interceptor.)

Octuptarra Magna Tri-droid w/ Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, and two Galactic Marines minifigs.

Edited by Rune Haako

It's cool you like my mini ISD (not that mini, actually).

But for a Planet set, it is way too big. Too much parts.

Do not forget that a Planet model has more or less 60 parts (black support included).

And many of these 60 parts are small parts.

Well if anyone's in a position to see if those parts fit inside a planet shell it's you. And to be honest, from my version of the model, it would be possible to shave of a layer or two from the top or bottom, as well as simplifying the internal structure. It's not so far over the piece count as to be impossible, I'd say.

ANYWAY.

Part 2:

7968814274_cc35b0c608.jpg

Lady Luck with Lando Calrissian by bobsy26, on Flickr

I know the Lando minifig sucks, but my attempts to give him custom decals utterly failed (after it had gone so smoothly with Thrawn...)

My list for the 3D releases of AOTC and ROTS.

AOTC

Forward Command Center w/ Yoda, clone commander, and two clone troopers minifigs.

Execution Cart and Orray w/ Anakin, Arena Padme, and one Geonosian minifigs.

Tusken Raider Camp w/ Two male tuskens, one female tusken, and one tusken child minifigs. (Two Massiffs in the set as well.)

Anakin's Speeder w/ Anakin, Obi-Wan, and ASN-121 assassin droid (Not really a minifig) minifigs.

Zam Wesell's Speeder w/ Zam Wesell and Jango Fett minifigs.

ROTS

Bail Organa's Speeder w/ Bail Organa, one 501st trooper, and Zett Jukassa minifigs.

Techno Union Starfighter aka Mankvim-814 Light Interceptor w/ Battle Droid Pilot minifig.

[snip]

Republic Assault Gunboat w/ Commander Cody, two Airborne Troopers, and two Utapaun Warriors minifigs.

[snip]

Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Interceptor w/ Obi-Wan, Tion Medon, and one Utai minifigs. (The set should also have the refueler for the interceptor.)

Octuptarra Magna Tri-droid w/ Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, and two Galactic Marines minifigs.

Good ideas! I would love the Assault Gunboat but i dont see Lego making it a set..

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

I am unfamiliar with these two vehicles, do they appear on Utapau? Could someone get a screenshot of them?

I am unfamiliar with these two vehicles, do they appear on Utapau? Could someone get a screenshot of them?

Here's the Gunboat

HAET-221_1.jpg

A senate set would be great!! Maybe like 2 senate "speeders" or whatever you want to call them and the middle post or column with maybe like Padme, Jar Jar [in senate robes], Chancellor, Mas Amedda, 4 senate guards, Bail Organa,and Orn Free Taa. I think that would be a great set!

Agreed that would be amazing, I would buy multiples of that!

Edited by darth-3po

Agreed that would be amazing i would buy multiples of that!

That would. I just figured out the Speeder things are called repulsorpods. It would come with 2 of those. If you bought multiples you would just get alot of the same senators....

Grievous lair would be nice. :classic:

Yes, but one problem- It would be a horrible set for lego to do. All you would probably get Kit Fisto's starfighter and a split level easy build little base with MAYBE a room. Lego has never really pushed for bases/lairs. If they did and got good at it... then I would be a happy person!

That would. I just figured out the Speeder things are called repulsorpods. It would come with 2 of those. If you bought multiples you would just get alot of the same senators....

Oh yeah :blush: forgot about the fig's. A complete mos eisley cantina with all the figs would be real cool, but doubtful.

Edited by darth-3po

Grievous lair would be nice. :classic:

We probably won't see that as they already included the key items and figs for it in the more recent Grievous Syarfighter set. That one has the repair chair, the general himself, his droid repair doc and Nahdar Vebb. Granted a more detailed set would be a great play set, but it isn't so iconic that I think they will go back to it.

Think (Hope) there is an UCS AT-TE Next year :D

That may be a harder one for lego to do.... With the angles im just not sure! :wacko:

I would love to see a UCS System scale Droid Super Tank

TLG don't make CW UCS !! Only film-based .

Well how do you know that? This is FUTURE star wars sets we never know lego could come out with some!

I would like a UCS separatist frigate.....

What about 10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker. This is a UCS and it is system scale so I don't see why my idea would not be a possibility.

What about 10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker. This is a UCS and it is system scale so I don't see why my idea would not be a possibility.

The Dropship was technically not a UCS set. It was never marketed as such and doesn't have 'UCS' in its name. It was merely a large Exclusive.

The Dropship was technically not a UCS set. It was never marketed as such and doesn't have 'UCS' in its name. It was merely a large Exclusive.

It may not have Ultimate Collector in the name (many of the other UCS sets don't have Ultimate Collector in their name) but it was on the UCS Promotional Poster a year or so back so it’s still a Ultimate Collector set but just in a sub category plus was classed as one on LEGO.com along with the Death Star and Tantive IV.

Edited by MandaloretheLesser

It may not have Ultimate Collector in the name (many of the other UCS sets don't have Ultimate Collector in their name) but it was on the UCS Promotional Poster a year or so back so it’s still a Ultimate Collector set but just in a sub category plus was classed as one on LEGO.com along with the Death Star and Tantive IV.

The poster never specifically says that the sets depicted on it are UCS, just that they are 'ultimate'. There are other sets on the poster which are clearly not UCS, such as the TIE Collection, Cloud City and the 10th Anniversary Tantive IV, and there are also sets that were left off the poster which obviously are UCS, like the UCS X-wing and the UCS TIE Interceptor.

Sandcrawler. We definitely need to have a reissue of the pride and joy of the Jawas. Maybe not next year but soon hopefully.

Speaking of that set, wouldn't be great if they made them again, only this time separately? That way the price for each would be about £75-£100 and they could add in a command centre and a couple of exclusive minifigures for the AT-OT and possibly something for the dropship to land or attack? I would buy both. :classic:

Speaking of that set, wouldn't be great if they made them again, only this time separately? That way the price for each would be about £75-£100 and they could add in a command centre and a couple of exclusive minifigures for the AT-OT and possibly something for the dropship to land or attack? I would buy both. :classic:

If you would buy them both why not buy them together it would work out cheaper anyways.