TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

8 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I'm really sorry I don't wanna get your hopes up but the information obtained is from the coding of the game. Saying that we get all 3 Powerpuff Girls does not at all mean that there will be figures....

Aurthur Parsons confirmed a few months ago now that we will be getting all three Powerpuff Girls as physical minifigures actually, and they they would have (a least) Lantern powers. :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

What would Lord Vortech's hub world be?

Could just unlock a secret area in the hub. But I guess he will unlock a Battle Arena right? 

33 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Aurthur Parsons confirmed a few months ago now that we will be getting all three Powerpuff Girls as physical minifigures actually, and they they would have (a least) Lantern powers. :thumbup:

If you go back to the reddit interview he was asked "will we see all Power Puff Girls?" and he responded "yes... Blossum, Buttercup and Bubbles." Then something about the Lantern powers. The following question was "Will the Power Puff Girls have unique head molds?" and the response was "Most definitely - and they are awesome" This isn't confirming that there will be 3 physical minifigures all he said was there are 3 unique head molds. Strax from Doctor Who has a unique head mold along with Tails from Sonic. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubbles (get it because of Bubbles from PPG :grin:) but I'm just trying to prevent people from freaking out and jumping to conclusions.  

1 hour ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I'd be happy if we do get Lord Vortech, but it would be disappointing if we get him before the likes of Doctor Eggman and Missy/The Master.

Reminder that the dead horse is dust now, you've beaten the Who out of it...

Also Eggman is a bigfig in the game, so I don't expect a pack for him at this point.

On 27/09/2016 at 11:53 AM, pittpenguin123 said:

On 28/09/2016 at 10:27 AM, pittpenguin123 said:

That would explain the 30 red bricks available to unlock. I counted only 29 adventure worlds in Year 1 and Year 2.

11 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

What would his vehicle/accessory be? 

I'd say X-PO. That'd be cool. It would be cool if he was like the Fantastic Beasts where you could actually be X-PO. I would buy that.

Off-conversation, but I had a thought. With the Daleks and Gremlins in the LEGO Batman Movie trailers, what if when Wyldstyle is taken to travel with DC Batman and Gandalf, what if Batman left to go back to his home, and the Joker brings all the bad guys, but since this is also happening at the same time as the Dimensions crisis, what if the Daleks and Gremlins get sucked into the LEGO Batman Movie Dimension? I mean, it'd make sense.

1 hour ago, legobagel said:

I'd say X-PO. That'd be cool. It would be cool if he was like the Fantastic Beasts where you could actually be X-PO. I would buy that.

I don't think it will be X-PO because you can already build him in the Starter Pack. 

3 hours ago, legobagel said:

Off-conversation, but I had a thought. With the Daleks and Gremlins in the LEGO Batman Movie trailers, what if when Wyldstyle is taken to travel with DC Batman and Gandalf, what if Batman left to go back to his home, and the Joker brings all the bad guys, but since this is also happening at the same time as the Dimensions crisis, what if the Daleks and Gremlins get sucked into the LEGO Batman Movie Dimension? I mean, it'd make sense.

I doubt any of that sort of plot-related crossover is necessary for the Lego Batman Movie to feature those characters. After all, the Lego Batman Movie already takes place in the world of The Lego Movie, facilitating crossovers with different "realms" without having to involve a separate video game continuity. For that matter, those scenes could be from a hallucination or dream sequence (for instance, if the realm-hopping Batman gets affected by Scarecrow's fear toxin).

On 28/12/2016 at 8:18 PM, Penkid11 said:

Reminder that the dead horse is dust now, you've beaten the Who out of it...

Also Eggman is a bigfig in the game, so I don't expect a pack for him at this point.

Eggman being a big figure means nothing. He could be reduced in size for a minifigure with growth powers similar to Homer Simpson and Stay Puft.

9 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Eggman being a big figure means nothing. He could be reduced in size for a minifigure with growth powers similar to Homer Simpson and Stay Puft.

They have already said on multiple occasions that Sonic will be the only Sonic character that they will produce. We shouldn't be having this conversation.

2 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

They have already said on multiple occasions that Sonic will be the only Sonic character that they will produce. We shouldn't be having this conversation.

It's about LEGO Dimensions. There's no reason why we can't discuss it. Traveller's Tales could change their mind - and I think they should. There are lots of iconic Sonic characters that deserve an NFC figure including Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Eggman and Amy.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

On 12/28/2016 at 11:41 AM, Ashnflash said:

Could just unlock a secret area in the hub. But I guess he will unlock a Battle Arena right? 

If you go back to the reddit interview he was asked "will we see all Power Puff Girls?" and he responded "yes... Blossum, Buttercup and Bubbles." Then something about the Lantern powers. The following question was "Will the Power Puff Girls have unique head molds?" and the response was "Most definitely - and they are awesome" This isn't confirming that there will be 3 physical minifigures all he said was there are 3 unique head molds. Strax from Doctor Who has a unique head mold along with Tails from Sonic. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubbles (get it because of Bubbles from PPG :grin:) but I'm just trying to prevent people from freaking out and jumping to conclusions.  

When someone asks about the head molds of the Powerpuff Girls and only the Powerpuff Girls, and the answer includes the word "they", it's to be presumed that the speaker is referring to the subject of the question, i.e. the Powerpuff Girls, not two characters who haven't been mentioned at all in the conversation. Also, no one uses the word "mold" when referring to in-game figures (that is unless they're discussing the potential for the figure to one day be physical). A mold is a physical thing.

Also, the question verbatim:

"Will all 3 Powerpuff Girls have separate minifigures? And will they have Lantern Constructs, like Supergirl?" 

"hmm... probably not something I can say as we haven't revealed that pack yet... but if I was to say... wouldn't that be awesome... and we like to do awesome things... that may be an answer.."

and even more incriminating:

" Are all three Powerpuff girls in one pack together? You said that "pack" and those "figures" and new "molds" So is that hinting that we will get a pavk eith 3 characters? "

" you have too keen an eye... can I claim a typo on "pack"... for "packs" ? "

which would indicate that we're getting more than one pack or potentially even one pack with all three girls.

Have you considered becoming a professional athlete? Because you are incredible at the long jump :grin:

@Numbuh1Nerd I never once said that Strax or Tails were brought up in the conversation but ok :thumbup: BricksToLife's quotes from the Q&A is what I got my information from but I guess it's different from where you got yours. Also I'm just trying to bring people back down to reality so that if, key word, IF we don't get all three PPG in minifigure form people won't be disappointed. 

Super random question but has anyone ever tried plugging in two portals? What happens? Does it let you use 14 characters?? I have a sealed one but before I open it and try I figured I'd ask you guys first. 

55 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Super random question but has anyone ever tried plugging in two portals? What happens? Does it let you use 14 characters?? I have a sealed one but before I open it and try I figured I'd ask you guys first. 

Another portal question, has anyone ever tried putting a portal from one console into amdifferent console (i.e. putting an XboxOne portal in a PS4)?

36 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Another portal question, has anyone ever tried putting a portal from one console into amdifferent console (i.e. putting an XboxOne portal in a PS4)?

About that, only the portals on the Xbox consoles (i.e. putting a XBONE portal in a XB360) can work. This also goes for the WiiU/PS4/PS3 portals.

So putting a Xbox portal into a Wii U doesn't work.

I'm currently using the portal I purchased for PS3 for my PS4 edition. I've had no issues. Don't know about doubling up but I somehow doubt it. I haven't opened up my portal pad I got with the PS4 edition as I was hoping to sell it.

4 hours ago, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

About that, only the portals on the Xbox consoles (i.e. putting a XBONE portal in a XB360) can work. This also goes for the WiiU/PS4/PS3 portals.

So putting a Xbox portal into a Wii U doesn't work.

That's really interesting... I didn't know that. I thought they were all the same except the game. 

I guess I'll try and let you guys know what happens!

6 hours ago, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

Anyone else waiting for Wave 8 pictures? :grin:

I'm waiting for the next Ghostbusters 2016 pack to be revealed. Hope they release Rowan's Ghost and/or Kevin as an NFC minifigure.