TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

And they are in 71171 but not 71172/3/4. Could be a PS exclusive addition to the existing Starter Pack to boost sales between phases?

"Oh, wow. Mummy, you must get the LEGO Dimensions starter pack for PS3 because it contains Supergirl!" said no kid ever.

Probably more likely to be a rumoured new add-on 2.0 starter pack (without a portal or whole new game).

"Oh, wow. Mummy, you must get the LEGO Dimensions starter pack for PS3 because it contains Supergirl!" said no kid ever.

Probably more likely to be a rumoured new add-on 2.0 starter pack (without a portal or whole new game).

Well, not kiddy excitement factor, but a skill laden extra piece, covering lots of abilities, might encourage new customers to give it a shot if they think it will make it a cheaper, or better value, experience. You still see lots of people on forums, twitter, etc. expressing an interest but are put off by the cost, so convincing "non-believers" to join the party is a must for the game to grow in phase 2.

There aren't any rumours about a new Starter Pack that I've heard anywhere, just a lot of wishful thinking and 2+2=5 type stuff.

Why are both Playstation SP's showing the Supergirl bits, but Xbox and Wii U aren't if it's a new 2.0?

It's true! I just looked! And it does have the cape, torso, legs, head and also the hairpiece is the same as the leaked one!

Go here https://wwwsecure.us...entparts/broken and use the item number: 71170

Wow! Excellent detective work! Looks like Supergirl will be appearing in a starter pack or something after all.

Hope Supergirl isn't restricted to the Starter Pack, given I (obviously) already own one. She's one of my favorite DC TV characters so it would be a shame if that's the only way to attain her. Well, I guess that's what Bricklink is for...

Gameplay help request:

I'm good with everything else in the game but can't figure out:

How to complete the mission in Jurassic World adventure world where you clear a path for the kids' gyrospheres;

Where one of the silver barrels is in the destroy all silver barrels mission in BTTF adventure world, old west.

Can anyone describe how these can be completed, or direct me to a part of a walk through that tackles it?

On the Green Arrow/Supergirl thing: Someone said, "Checked this morning. Definitely real, green arrow character I'd 45 and Super girl is I'd 46."

So all I have to do is use something like this and plug in I'd 45 & I'd 46?

I'm sorry but what does I'd 45 and I'd 46 mean?

Gameplay help request:

I'm good with everything else in the game but can't figure out:

How to complete the mission in Jurassic World adventure world where you clear a path for the kids' gyrospheres;

Where one of the silver barrels is in the destroy all silver barrels mission in BTTF adventure world, old west.

Can anyone describe how these can be completed, or direct me to a part of a walk through that tackles it?

Actually, if i remember correctly, the JP one, you just have to keep getting possible obstacles out of the way in time, like trees, rocks etc. Make sure you're there in advance before the kids get there...

The BTTF one, if it's the one i think it is, you just gotta look a little harder, they tend to be pretty close to the start of the mission, i don't think there was a crass outlier or something... Sorry to not be helpful here but i don't remember having much trouble after scouting for a while.... ONE TIP though: I hope you have Wicked Witch or any other flying character, that helps SO much with scouting for objects it's not even funny!

Oh thank god, Green Arrow! I really need a bow and arrow guy, and Green Arrow seems so obvious! I'll be getting that one the second they let me. Supergirl's pretty cool, too, but I hope these two aren't the only new DC folks, because I still really want Flash. I don't know how they'll manage to do that with Flash giving out a mission in the DC world, but I really need that.

Oh thank god, Green Arrow! I really need a bow and arrow guy, and Green Arrow seems so obvious! I'll be getting that one the second they let me. Supergirl's pretty cool, too, but I hope these two aren't the only new DC folks, because I still really want Flash. I don't know how they'll manage to do that with Flash giving out a mission in the DC world, but I really need that.

Gollum, Benny, Uni-Kitty, Slimer & Doc are also quest characters despite being playable. I can see Flash being a playable character. After all he could use Super Speed like the Gamer Kid. And his vehicle could be the Flash Mobile.

Edited by Local Knowledge

Gollum, Benny, Uni-Kitty, Slimer & Doc are also quest characters despite being playable. I can see Flash being a playable character. After all he could use Super Speed like the Gamer Kid. And his vehicle could be the Flash Mobile.

"The Flash Mobile"? That sounds like something from the Silver Age of Comics.

Actually, if i remember correctly, the JP one, you just have to keep getting possible obstacles out of the way in time, like trees, rocks etc. Make sure you're there in advance before the kids get there...

The BTTF one, if it's the one i think it is, you just gotta look a little harder, they tend to be pretty close to the start of the mission, i don't think there was a crass outlier or something... Sorry to not be helpful here but i don't remember having much trouble after scouting for a while.... ONE TIP though: I hope you have Wicked Witch or any other flying character, that helps SO much with scouting for objects it's not even funny!

See, the kids won't even jump in the gyrospheres for me. They say "hey you did it" or something like that when I clear the first pile, then just stand around like dummies.

BTTF I've tried, with the witch, on about 4 occasions, until I had to utterly give up. I know there's not an outlier because it resets if you go out too far, but I've only ever found the one at the town sign, the one in the stable, the one on top of the building closer to the train station outside the town sign, and one between/behind town buildings

EDIT: BTTF complete!

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Evidence that the database may not have been fully updated.

We know the database isn't fully updated because the last 3 announced fun packs aren't shown yet. So why would they start showing pieces for a new 2.0 SP that they haven't announced before packs that they have?

Forgive my ignorance of this, but is it normal for LEGO to chuck new bits into sets without changing the set number? Wouldn't this require a huge recall of all the old sets to stop people ordering 71170 with Supergirl from getting 71170 without her in error? Wouldn't they just give it a new set number?

What would be the point in the Flash using a vehicle? Wouldn't it just go slower than if he opted to run?

On the off chance you weren't being sarcastic... what's the point with literally EVERY SUPERHERO in Dimensions using a vehicle?

I mean, Supes, WW, Aquaman, they are ALL better off on their own. I'll give you Batman though!

On the off chance you weren't being sarcastic... what's the point with literally EVERY SUPERHERO in Dimensions using a vehicle?

I mean, Supes, WW, Aquaman, they are ALL better off on their own. I'll give you Batman though!

I also think Superman's vehicle is daft because he can already fly anyway. An on-land vehicle for Superman would have made more sense.

I doubt it will happen- but instead of a vehicle he could have a gadget in the form of the Cosmic Treadmill, which could act like the Gyrosphere or Arcade Machine in that it connects to certain ports and Flash/Gamer Kid running on it would activate something, which was an actual mechanic in the LEGO Batman games.

I doubt it will happen- but instead of a vehicle he could have a gadget in the form of the Cosmic Treadmill, which could act like the Gyrosphere or Arcade Machine in that it connects to certain ports and Flash/Gamer Kid running on it would activate something, which was an actual mechanic in the LEGO Batman games.

And Flash himself could use the BTTF time travel stations.

And Flash himself could use the BTTF time travel stations.

I mentioned this all a couple pages back, a level pack with the flash mobile, cosmic treadmill, and all. if it does happen im calling credit! :grin: .

I dont really think theyll do it, though as it seems like teen titans will be the focus rather than heroes, but maybe with this strange appearance of green arrow and super girl i can hold out a little hope :wub: , would really make my day if they do this

I mentioned this all a couple pages back, a level pack with the flash mobile, cosmic treadmill, and all. if it does happen im calling credit! :grin: .

I dont really think theyll do it, though as it seems like teen titans will be the focus rather than heroes, but maybe with this strange appearance of green arrow and super girl i can hold out a little hope :wub: , would really make my day if they do this

The only worrying thing that may point to the Flash not being included is that Green Arrow is NOT the CW TV show version, but the classic comic version that appeared in the Darkseid Invasion set. Thus, these new figures may not be based off the CW shows and there may be no link to the Flash...