MOC of the year!! Impressive number of details

Edited by motux

Simply stunning E!

I'm building a medieval MOC myself (together with Captain Green Hair) on 6 32x32 plates and it's already a massive job. I can only begin to imaging what it takes to make something on 4 by 6 48x48.

There's some much detail in this I'd love to see it with my own eyes. Any plans for displaying at a public event?

Just two worry: sensationell gut!

= very well done.

I am usuelly not a castle Fan, but this: just WOW.

LOVE the details, will surely copy some details...(-;

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Thanks for the kind words guys! :classic:

(I think I've seen you been mentioned as a "one man LUG" and I'm inclined to agree)

I recall that's been said as well, but a sixth of the whole build belonged to Tijger-San. So not completely a one man Lug :grin: My friends, are already making jokes about it as well: Big, Bigger, Marco! :tongue:

Yup! Big, Bigger, Marco! That's what I always say. :laugh:

Marco you did an awesome job! The size of this thing is sheer immense but furthermore the diorama is filled with so much details, minifigures and stories. Was really worth to get displayed in Skaerbaek, Uetrecht and Coppenhagen.

While i saw it twice in real, i couldn't see all the details and interesting techniques you used. Stunning.

The raised landscape, and the dark green ground color are definitely what sets these far above all the Dioramas build on green 32BP.

Only nitpick is the water ;)

Frank did an amazing work too. It really flows together and you can't see the end and beginning of each module.

After his great tablescrap-border from Markus bricks, it was just a matter of time until he came with his own build :D

Would have been great to see Franks part in Skaerbaek too. But so i was lucky enough to fill that spot. Thanks again :)

I fear that you will disassembly this masterpiece again, wouldn't you?

But i'm sure none the less we will see something spectacular from you in some months again!

(BTW are you coming to Skaerbaek this year again?)

Thank you Jonas! It was beautiful with your part connected. Now I know how you must have felt, displaying just a 'tiny' bit compared to Ecclesiastes's castle. :laugh: The plan was to make it larger, but circumstances forced me to adjust my ambitions.

Most of it is already taken apart. We'll probably won't be in Skaerbaek this year. I think we wil be busy with finishing our new layout for Lego World Utrecht around that time. :grin:

Also, how many pieces did you use for the water?

If I remember correctly there are about 50.000 trans round plates.

This is awesome! All of the detail, the minifigures. The castle is very well done. The whole thing is just impressively well done. But what is with the (what I believe) Doctor Who police box?

It's about time the Doctor landed in Guilds of Historica. :laugh: The Tardis is a teaser for our next build. I'm posting instructions of the Tardis on Eurobricks for those of you who want to have a closer look. :sweet:

Edit: I just realised this was my first post in the Guilds of Historica forum and I haven't figured out my character and it's name yet... :blush:

Edited by Tijger-San

Words totally can't express on how I felt towards this majestic and incredible MOC! I even saw those pine trees (not sure if the term is correct) last year. :wub:

Wow, that's just amazing and incredible :classic: . One of the best MOCs I have ever seen!

I can' stop looking at it!

I have seen this real life twice (Skaerbaek and Copenhagen), and it really is amazing - even more so "live"!

What a brilliant built! It's simply imposing to see all the banners waving in the wind on these endless walls. Fantastic display.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Another mind blowing castle display, Ecc :excited: The sheer size is of course impressive, but what makes it for me, is the wonderful architecture and detailing, even including interiors :thumbup:

You and Tijger-San did a wonderful job combining your MOCs :classic:

Wow, this build is so beautiful! Almost just one color, but so many details, we are not talking about grey boring walls here, this walls is so great! :)

Wonderful to see this hypnotizing creation in its entirety, though this must be seen in person to truly appreciate! I am glad you shared this and, earlier, the sections which made up this amazing work.

Wow, ok this is impressive. Where to start *scratch*

I love the general setup and the way all the towers are different but still share common design elements. The green fir trees look grand. Where did you get all the dark green tendrils?

And whats the blue thing on the side of the road - this could not by any chance be the Tardis? :cry_happy:

Ah and actually I do like the way the water is made - so one can't dispute the taste can you?

Why was Captain BeerBeard banned?

That's a staff matter! :thumbup:

And to quote EB guidelines:

Some end up being banned straight away as they are naughty spam bots, but in most cases members who have exhausted their supply of second chances join this group