I stand astounded.

More detailed? I don't see how.

My favourite parts are, well the complete castle structure and the foliage.

I'm no big fan of the water being represented bij transparent round plates in general, although I know the technique is used more often.

The combination of transparent, blue and light blue gives the water an overall colour that seems a bit unnatural.

Maybe a flatter surface with plates/tiles would work even better.

But I'm nitpicking. My hat is respectfully off to the both of you!

....amazing! Like Steph said, it's impossible to list everything good about it. I'll just say that my favorite part is the boats sailing the sea of studs.

Every now and then, a front page topic is so incredible, that just that small tease is more than enough to get me into a theme forum I don't usually pay attention to, for the sole purpose of saying:

Bravo.

That is stunning.

165046.jpg

One of the best castle / fantasy MOCs I have ever seen! Absolutely amazing work and I love all the details and how you made it to feel really alive.

W ow...just wow.

H ow long did it take you to build this?????

A mazing!

T he build is SO amazing!!!!

!

Amazing work! I am speechless. I am just....speechless. Like.. WHAT? Just wow.

This is simply amazing! would love to read the details about how you built this? This certainly inspires me to want to create such an awesome creation.

Its stuff like this that make me want to both quit building anything AND want to build the next thing ASAP... both at the same time!

Great build!

Okay, so this might be the most AWESOME MOC of the year here on EB......the detailing is just amazing, simply the work of a genius.......Brick On 'Ecclesiastes' ! :grin:

Big, Bigger, Marco! :tongue:

So true.

Marco you did an awesome job! The size of this thing is sheer immense but furthermore the diorama is filled with so much details, minifigures and stories. Was really worth to get displayed in Skaerbaek, Uetrecht and Coppenhagen.

While i saw it twice in real, i couldn't see all the details and interesting techniques you used. Stunning.

The raised landscape, and the dark green ground color are definitely what sets these far above all the Dioramas build on green 32BP.

Only nitpick is the water ;)

Frank did an amazing work too. It really flows together and you can't see the end and beginning of each module.

After his great tablescrap-border from Markus bricks, it was just a matter of time until he came with his own build :D

Would have been great to see Franks part in Skaerbaek too. But so i was lucky enough to fill that spot. Thanks again :)

I fear that you will disassembly this masterpiece again, wouldn't you?

But i'm sure none the less we will see something spectacular from you in some months again!

(BTW are you coming to Skaerbaek this year again?)

This is truly amazing. I've spent a lot of time looking at the details. Some great techniques in use here and I'm inspired by what you have done with this build.

How long are you going to leave this assembled? I certainly don't envy you the task of taking it apart and resorting the pieces :)

Edit: Also, how many pieces did you use for the water?

Edited by frumpy

This is awesome! All of the detail, the minifigures. The castle is very well done. The whole thing is just impressively well done. But what is with the (what I believe) Doctor Who police box?