Bob De Quatre

Space Pirates Contest !

Thanks for the Great contest Bob, managed to get my entry in last night.

Can I add a compilation shot of all the images I have already posted even though the contest has ended? My studio was too small for a group shot and I'm not adding anything new to it, so would that be allowed under the contest rules?

The contest is officially closed! Thanks to every participants :classic:

Now EB staff will make a preselection of entries for each category, and a voting thread will be opened for EB members to vote for their favorite entry for each category.

Looking forward to the voting thread...and I also want to ad that it was great fun participating in this contest. :classic:

Looking forward to the voting thread...and I also want to ad that it was great fun participating in this contest. :classic:

Ditto, great fun!

Thanks again to all participants. The staff has finally made its selection and now you can make yours in the voting thread. There are rules for voting, so read them carefully :wink:

Little surprised that none of my entries were accepted. Especially for category B, since I counted 11 valid entries. May I know why both of my entries were disqualified?

Little surprised that none of my entries were accepted. Especially for category B, since I counted 11 valid entries. May I know why both of my entries were disqualified?

For your Category B entry, it's my mistake, I probably lost it when preparing the staff selection thread. I've updated the voting thread.

For your Category A entry, it was not selected by the staff for public voting.

For your Category B entry, it's my mistake, I probably lost it when preparing the staff selection thread. I've updated the voting thread.

For your Category A entry, it was not selected by the staff for public voting.

Good, I thought that I somehow managed to break the rules :D

Aw - didn't make it to voting. Didn't expect to win but didn't expect to lose that low either. Ah well, fun contest anyway.

Minifig comps are great as they allow so many people to engage without a vast number of bricks. I hope the Star Wars Battle pack contest is as popular!

Damn, I wanted to vote for this contest, but I thought there will be a post on the front page about the start of voting. I checked almost every day, and still missed it...

Well done, everybody! And congratulations to the winners. Especially, thanks to Bob for putting this contest together.

It's time to announce (again) the winners of the contest!

Thanks everyone for participating, you all did great! With almost 50 entries, category A was a great success.

If you are one of the winner, please PM me your full name and address (including country) and a phone number.

logo.png And thanks again to Minifigures.com for providing an additional prize for category A!

As some may have noticed, Oky reached 2nd place in both categories A and B. As the rules says, it was decided that he'll be eligible for Category B 2nd place, and that the 3rd in Category A will be promoted to 2nd place.

Category A:

1st place: A02-17313574151_7032234644_z.jpg The Crew of the Blackhole Barracuda by Hammerstein NWC

2nd place: A01-17296184376_64ddc27d00_z.jpg THE THIEVERY CORPORATION by VolumeX

Category B:

1st place: B06C-17108159677_a7a65d80c4_b.jpgB06S-16693227724_1824553f82_b.jpgThe Last Outpost by Darkblane

2nd place: B04C-17299453606_f04e7c6955_z.jpg Fort Raid by Oki and just2good

Category C:

1st place: C07-16604761674_6ea38b494e_c.jpg Shipwreck Encampment by Digger1221

2nd place: C06-17093846807_a11894e26a_c.jpg Raid on the Shi-Quak settlement by steentje

Wow, awesome news, thanks to all the folks who supported the Thievery Corporation, you souls will be spared and a bottle of Rumla to ya all!

Congratulations to all who made the great effort in contributing to one of the coolest contests, great level of entries in CAT. A, also a big shout out to BOB for making this such a success! Long live 'Piracy'!

Thanks for the votes guys! A fabulous contest that I really enjoyed entering! Congrats to all the winners and everyone else who was inspired to take part!

Well done in particular to Oky for doing so well in multiple categories! :thumbup: