Rate the set  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

This is one of those set's that i really didnt like at all when it first came out, hell i bashed it to bit's. But after i bought it i've grown to love it, it's so simple and beautiful all in one.

The k3p0 is a great new fig even if it is just a white c3p0, my only complaint is that i wish that the rebel officer's had different face's.

It's growing on me too. I knew I wanted one for figs, but now I'm thinking that a couple would come in handy, more if I can find a deal.

Yep, I see potential here, I'll just use this speeder as crashed, crushed, or otherwise destroyed decoration, unless it mods well into something I can live with.

It's a most have set for those of us that want more snowtrooper's that's for sure, the rebel's face's can be changed with ease even if it does mean spending alittle bit more.

Of course the more set's you get than the bigger the hoth door and surrounding wall can be, that's what ill do.

looking forward to this one, now they just need to re-release it without the door and snow speeder. ;-)

Hoth battle pack ON!

Aaah looks good, I saw this in TRU this morning, but refrained from purchasing it, due to the high price tag, and the fact I already had a Snowspeeder ^^;.

Great review though, thanks!

I recieved this set from S@H yesterday and I like it very much!

The snowspeeder is very beautiful I think. *wub* But to be honest, I don't own any of the previous ones, so I can't compare straigth.

Also the minifigs are great and the door is well made. The set had a very high playability.

I only miss Luke and Han in snowcloth and a tauntaun. Also the stickers and the grey lightsaberholster are not good at all |-/

Overall I think it is worth the

Cool, so TRU might ave it cheaper than 59.99 then :-D They usually do that with some sets when they first arrive !! Can't wait for multiples of that set >:-)

*yoda*

To those in the US: sorry to disappoint, but I just got back from my local TRU and found the Hoth Rebel Base for $59.99 USD. I want multiples of this set, but I'll be megablocked in the megablock-hole if I'm going to pay a 20% markup over MSRP from TRU! They also had the Republic Cruiser for $99.99 USD, or 10% markup over MSRP. Here's to hoping it comes to US Shop @ Home soon...

Excellent pictorial review. I didn't care much for this set when I saw it some time ago, but after seeing all the details I want it really badly! I hope it will be possible to get it here in Denmark - such sets disapear quickly!

I generally don't buy Star Wars sets, but this set looks amazing and the minifigs- wow! *wub*

I'll have to add this to my wanted list. X-D

great set, it is a bit pricy but not comparing to the falcon. :-P

mutley, you said you would get 3, do you have a pic of them togeather? that would be neat.

thanks

Edited by legoman

i actually said i want to get 3 more so 4 would be my total. I have not got them yet though. :-/

Question: mutley displayed the minifigs included in the set on a white baseplate. Is that baseplate included with the set? I am getting the impression that it isn't. 8-|

Question: mutley displayed the minifigs included in the set on a white baseplate. Is that baseplate included with the set? I am getting the impression that it isn't. 8-|

You are correct. That white baseplate is not included in the set.

Im going to get this set next week (if they have any left at my local TRU) its $100 AUD and if you spend $100 or more on lego you could win a Metallic C3po also you get a free lego club magazine subscribtion worth $15.............I love the look of the SnowSpeeder it looks better than the orange one. :'-)

Im going to get this set next week (if they have any left at my local TRU) its $100 AUD and if you spend $100 or more on lego you could win a Metallic C3po also you get a free lego club magazine subscribtion worth $15.............I love the look of the SnowSpeeder it looks better than the orange one. :'-)

Good luck in your quest. My local toys'r'us is now sold out, and also the price is $99.99 just to make you buy one more lego set so that you can enter the competition.