Thank you so much for the help, sorry for the late response its been a while since I've looked at this, but i'm just drawn to this moc like a moth to a lamp. yes I am on a windows computer, I have gotten to the point that you showed. I just have a couple questions concerning the missing rubber parts/railings, is there any way to get them to into LDD or a different program like Stud.IO. i'm not very familiar with the LDD program itself. the colours also don't seem to be working for the moc as well. I would like to build this IRL and that is my end goal just don't know how to do get the colours right and the rigging/railing. I also am aware of the other posts above that have all the programs like LSyth or MlCad. Just have no idea what they mean. Kinda haven't been into LEGO for a while and mostly build my own stuff out of real bricks, but I would like to get more into doing it digitally. 

Edited by JackLegoWIIWIIGAMING

5 hours ago, JackLegoWIIWIIGAMING said:

Thank you so much for the help, sorry for the late response its been a while since I've looked at this, but i'm just drawn to this moc like a moth to a lamp.

This is a good response, Jack!

However, it might be beneficial to quote the person you're responding to because that automatically tags them and notifies them of your response.

Let me know if you need help quoting and I'll give you a quick rundown! :pir-classic:

On 8/14/2022 at 1:19 PM, koalayummies said:

The link is at the top but it's to the PNG. Here's the link to the main page, the LDD file (.lxf) is on the right. I just opened it and confirmed it still works. https://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=486055

All the work done since that starting point was converted to MLcad. You should be able to use LEOcad if non-Windows but I can't seem to get the MPD file to open. The other .dat files work.

Edit: proof that it still works, this is obviously the original LDD and not any of the updated file work. I painted it pink.

52284769037_7ddec3f606_b.jpg

I figured it out please read my other message above lol. Literally forgot to quote the other one. :)