Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Sinner vs. Hinckley

Saturday Night Smackdown! Saturday August 4th, 2007 right here at Eurobricks.

smackdown.jpg

After a spat in this thread, Hinckley challenged Sinner to a build-off. Check out the thread, it's hilarious fun. If not, here's a quick summary:

-Sinner challenged everyone to build something in a bag.

-This was difficult for Hinckley.

-Sinner thanked Hinckley for participating.

-Hinckley got pissed. A lot of slapping and booing followed.

-Sinner accused Hinckley of being a walrus-phobe

-Hinckley denied this challenging Sinner to a build-off.

-Sinner accepted.

-StarWars4J posted incriminating photos seeming to solidify Sinner's accusations of Hinckley39's walrus-phobia:

hinckleynb8.jpg

-Hinckley claims the picture is taken out of contest and Sinner agrees he knows why he lost his bucket priveledges. Nonetheless, if Sinner wins, he gets the bucket back...

So, the rules of this build-off are as follows:

1. Only pieces from these four sets can be used:

7477-1.gif 7701-1.gif 7704-1.gif 4762-1.gif

2. The winner will decided by poll

3. The two contestants have two weeks to complete their MOC

4. The winner gets to choose the loser's avatar for one month following the competition...

EDIT: Yoda has just informed us that the winner will also get to choose a title for the loser! 8-

4. The winner gets to choose the loser's avatar for one month following the competition...

This is the part I like best. *sweet*

Oh, I can

Nasty avatar ON!

Oh, here we go...

Holodoc, I would like to seond your statement of not being able to wait for August 4th. X-D

Mein Godt(s)! That was not in a good way. You and Sinner are becoming the new Kings of Off-Topic, aren't you? X-D Judging by you two and your... botched sense of humor, I am disturbed at the prospect of what that avatar might contain. 8-|

Edited by Norrington

Your comic strip is hilarious, Hinckley ! X-D

That's a nice contest too, i'm looking forward to seeing what comes of it. *sweet*

Can't wait for the nasty avatar either. :-D

Mein Godt(s)! That was not in a good way. You and Sinner are becoming the new Kings of Off-Topic, aren't you? X-D Judging by you two and your... botched sense of humor, I am disturbed at the prospect of what that avatar might contain. 8-|

I prefer a "botched" sense of humor to a "botched" sense of decency. ;-)

LOL, very funny :-D :-D

Hilarious, thanks once again for your view of smackdowns X-D

This is gonna be fun I can't wait to see what you guys come up with

Piranha

I prefer a "[i]botched[/i]" sense of humor to a "[i]botched[/i]" sense of decency. ;-)
Hicnkley, to be frank, in your case it's the same thing ;-)

Hinckley, to be frank, in your case it's the same thing ;-)

Norrington, I totally thought of you today. I saw that story on CNN about the Haunted Mansion burning down at Disney World or was it DisneyLand? I don't know. No difference, right? Anyway they said the fire started in some falling ceiling or something, electrical fire. Burned to the ground. Apparently, Disney is not going to re-build the ride, they say it doesn't have the ticket sales or draw it used to. I think the exact quote was "lame old attraction." The closed by saying that most visitors haven't even noticed the difference.

Yikes, I hope you're okay. How are you taking it?...

Norrington, I totally thought of you today. I saw that story on CNN about the Haunted Mansion burning down at Disney World or was it DisneyLand? I don't know. No difference, right? Anyway they said the fire started in some falling ceiling or something, electrical fire. Burned to the ground. Apparently, Disney is not going to re-build the ride, they say it doesn't have the ticket sales or draw it used to. I think the exact quote was "lame old attraction." The closed by saying that most visitors haven't even noticed the difference.

Yikes, I hope you're okay. How are you taking it?...

Hell no. There are difference in the DL and WDW Haunted Mansions, You really think that I think that the Haunted Mansion burned down? They do have means of preventing it. Besides, they would rebuild it anyway. The Haunted Mansion has to much of cult following. That goes for Pirates of the Caribbean to. |-/ The Haunted Mansion doesn't have ticket sales, anyway. The ticket is for the park, The HM is just inside it. All they would have to do is build more animatronics and sets to put in the Show Building connected to the external facade. Why would they not rebuild the one of the most popular rides in Disney parks, escpecially as it was one of Walt's last attractions.

Gods Hinckley, it's as if you think I live at the bottom of the ocean, crawling above land once a year to mate and go to a Disney Theme Park. X-D

Edited by Norrington

Gods Hinckley, it's as if you think I live at the bottom of the ocean, crawling above land once a year to mate and go to a Disney Theme Park. X-D

I don't think you mate!

'twas a joke, my dear friend.

EDIT: It seems there was a fire near DisneyLand's Haunted Mansion. The pet cemetary out front caught on fire from fire-works debris, but it was put out by rain. If the HM burned down, I would have a candle-light vigil until it was rebuilt.

Edited by Norrington

Hmm I was wondering......... Hinckley pictures will be different from Sinner so therefore we know which MOC belongs to who making it an unfair challenge

An besides since Hinckley told the entire world his secret, we will all know what pictures are his

:-D

Piranha

Hmm I was wondering......... Hinckley pictures will be different from Sinner so therefore we know which MOC belongs to who making it an unfair challenge

An besides since Hinckley told the entire world his secret, we will all know what pictures are his

Piranha

StarWars4J will host the pictures on his brickshelf account. I've explained to Sinner how to setup a shadow box just like mine so our entries will look the same. We each get to enter five pictures and neither one of us will label our pictures with our names. Also, SW4J will not put our names with our entries in the poll, they will be anonymous...

So, :-D yourself

Well while you have been making little stories, my MOC is 90% finished.

dsc00925.jpg

Top that! The bucket is as good as mine.

On a more serious note, I suspect that Hinckley's photos will be better than mine, but we shall see. Yesterday I did a huge re-arrangement so I have a better place to take photos. With another light or two we could have similar results... I hope. :-P

:-X Very ugly mental picture, but take away the "mate" part, and change the "year" to "month" and you would be close to what I thought. :-P

allislost.jpg

X-D Where do you get these great cat pictures?

And if you'd like to see fun pictures of what the fight looks like in hinckley's twisted mind, click on this picture:

Interestingly I was dreaming about this promised creation last night. I can't remember much from the dream, but it looked like a Lego soccer set with a black fence around it... I just thought I should share that with you. :-$

I loved use of Fabuland accessories; it is a shame that bin isn't blue...

Interestingly I was dreaming about this promised creation last night. I can't remember much from the dream, but it looked like a Lego soccer set with a black fence around it... I just thought I should share that with you. :-$

I loved use of Fabuland accessories; it is a shame that bin isn't blue...

4066pb017.jpg

>:-)

Edited by Starwars4J

StarWars4J will host the pictures on his brickshelf account. I've explained to Sinner how to setup a shadow box just like mine so our entries will look the same. We each get to enter five pictures and neither one of us will label our pictures with our names. Also, SW4J will not put our names with our entries in the poll, they will be anonymous...

So, :-D yourself

For some reason you sound smart in this reply :-P

Oh and :-D :-D :-D

Piranha

Well while you have been making little stories, my MOC is 90% finished.

dsc00925.jpg

Open that image in Photoshop and choose Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen. Then choose edit > fade. A little dialog boc comes up with a % and a dropbox. Change the dropbox from Normal to Screen and you will be very close to the way my pictures look. Then hit ctrl (or apple) b and the color balance box comes up. Keep the radio button on midtones and raise or lower the red or blue depenging on if the color needs to be cooler or warmer.

Top that! The bucket is as good as mine.

Damn it! Now I have to start all over. That's so good!

:-X Very ugly mental picture, but take away the "mate" part, and change the "year" to "month" and you would be close to what I thought. :-P

:-$ what was I wearing?

:-P

4066pb017.jpg

>:-)

My bucket! And it's only 30 cents! (Shame that none of the sellers are in Australia. :'-( )

Open that image in Photoshop

I will look into it. Currently I don't have Photoshop installed...

:-$ what was I wearing?

:-P

Princess Leia Slave Girl costume. *wub*

EDIT: Wow!

hinckley39_leia.jpg

Who said dreams don't come true?

Edited by Sinner